It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I get to Hell, I am taking over, H to the Izzo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think someone was making model airplanes and didn't screw the caps back on properly,then got on a computer

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Tophat21

originally posted by: Sepiroth196

I have schizophrenia

BINGO!

Easy, that will get you in trouble.
It's true though. i could have harped on the "chosen one" line but did not. Mods really should close this one though.

Why on Earth should this be shut down? What the hell are you afraid of?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sepiroth196
The mods shouldnt shut this down. I joke around with people . I been around this site since 08 and some remember.

I remember you.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I think someone was making model airplanes and didn't screw the caps back on properly,then got on a computer

Ah, the delicate aroma.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
But God is in charge of hell.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sepiroth196

Two pages, i thought i had something that was going to blow people away. I got 3 pages of Obamas voice talking in 16 ( wasnt Obama) talking about using their minority report supercomputer. They tortured me 6 years +. And i couldve hurt myself or others , free will 3d environment hitting pressure points.

I wanted to say something about what i wrote . I assumed Jesus and his apostle s did something for the greater good awhile. Tried to NCIS Jerusalem. In the world today a cop investigating wouldnt know what to think. The last few days been thinking well if we were made in gods image what if he showed up. I dont know why we are here but now i am open. When i just accepted there was meaning to life and an afterlife i used to think aetheists answer to the great question was something , something here.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I wanted to thank you all for bearing with me these last years. I was watching tv when i first started going to this site. I saw some government official talking on tv then look up towards the ceiling. This experiment , from my life what i learned.South park had a two part episode "D o the handicapped go to hell" and then part 2 probably. I was a recovering stroke victum. In my twenties went 10 years without a girlfriend. Went to strip clubs for 7 , like that game 7 minutes of heaven. I learned to appreciate women cause i went without. Brad and Angelina , they had a family lots of kids and money. He had an affair with this french actress. She is not going to stick around. He had kids with Angelina and his priorities were off or changed.

He might be alone trying to go from girl to girl or because he is Brad Pitt maybe not. For about 7 or 8 years i belived in the rapture and this is all we get.Life is pretty amazing if you have the right attitude . I was thankful i could walk again had 2 legs 2 arms and eyes that worked. When i was in the hospital there was a 4 year old girl with brain cancer. Just to be here and healthy is a blessing, and we have freedom in this country. Just free time to do whatever you want. Most people get stuck in their daily drama, i hate my job or my kids are being bad. I dont really get sad or depressed anymore because i am overjoyed to be alive .

I dont have a lot of money, but i am young and can work. Then when i get off of work am free to do whatever i want. I think most people dont really appreciate the little things. Your alive , getting by. I dont know for sure just a guess. But most people probably have a lot better of a life then people in wheelchairs or imagine if you were blind , that would suck. Just try to find a balance and be naturally happy. Things could be a lot worse.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was just talking about New Years . I didnt realize what I was saying. I guess it has been awhile since i started believing life on earth... is like Heaven. I was just accepting their was meaning to life and an afterlife. Might have been 2012 when my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She died later that year and when i was standing over her body in the hospital i said, i will see you again.

I was going back and forth since then between this being Heaven and thinking about life. When you look at a sunset it really is powerful. To think we are just animals the perfect way from the sun to sustain life, the plants take in carbon dioxide and put out oxygen we need to live and everything is in perfect harmony.

I didnt realize i was talking about my own ascension. I just changed my attitude. I dont usually get sad or take things for granted just usually beaming with happiness all the time. Barack Obama said make no mistake about it , there is evil in this world. My dad watches the channel ID of people are good the other 1% is evil.You are evil.He was like, i am not evil. and its all cop horror stories. He says i am learning about people. I heard these cops say to a thugged out guy 99%

All comics are good vs evil. I saw a book in my room of drawings years ago and on the last page was this guy sitting down with an angel and demon on his shoulder. It said on the page Create a whole Universe. Comics taught me good morals and my dad is from 50s and i think i get a lot from him cause of genetics. He is a very good person. I try to just be nice and polite to everybody pass through dont cause problems, and just live my life . I am always really happy though. Today went to church , saw sister got some of my own stuff from storage, got sister s tire fixed, as we dropped her off at mavis i asked if she had 10 dollars for gas my dad pulled away crossed 4 lanes of traffic and went to a gas station he pulls up to the pump my sister throws 2 5 dollar bills says just take it. I thought that was funny. Then on way home my dad got dominos and then home played xbox. Life is amazing. Dont take little things for granted.

There is this Tool cd 10,000 days. Added up that is 27 years and months or days. So if i play my cards right i got 10,000 more days of adventures. I am 34 . I went to church today and i used to think i just dont get it like some people do cause no one explained it to me. Going to read the bible just been putting off. I read scripture on this site and if its too long i scroll down . Reading it , have to read everything 2 or 3 times. I figured i would have time in future when need to do adulting. For awhile i used to think wife and kids = Heaven and going to prison = Hell. Deprivation chamber , give up freedom. I was just thinking of things last few days.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
God is not German. So why Hova? When Hova = destruction in God's language..?

Jw don't knock anymore. Denial of growth. Luke warm is no place to be in this day and age. Freakin hovites, no better than the luciferians. They dont wanna wisdom when they can just "know" (and they don't self teach, they follow a Judas goat to slaughter.)
edit on 15-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sepiroth196

I have schizophrenia

ATS and sites like it are the worst possible decision you could make when internet searching.

BRAVO.

Its not BS, the book i mentioned was a big part of my conspiracies.

So what conspiracies were you involved with and who else were you conspiring with?

Two pages, i thought i had something that was going to blow people away.

No, you have something that tooooooooo many others have and come here and do.

I am the chosen one.

No, how may chosen ones are there?

If its more than one then you are not the chosen one, you just are, you exist, enjoy life.

I got a royal bloodline

So do millions of others.

Who cares?

That should be something one is ashamed of if one knows their history.

I dont know why we are here but now i am open.

That is easy to know.

We are here to exist, to experience existence.

The experience can be a viewed as a test, can be viewed as a story or a game played.

I guess it has been awhile since i started believing life on earth... is like Heaven.

Life on earth is where the concepts of heaven and hell were created, through the amazing minds of man that create gods and other worlds to explore via literacy and stories told.

We can experience Heaven right here right now just as we can experience hell.

All the best brother,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join