It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ deal gives Nunes access to 'all' documents, witnesses sought in Russia probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow...now this is going to get real....and real fast.

Check this out:

House investigators will get access this week to “all remaining investigative documents” – in unredacted form – that they had sought as part of their Russia inquiry, under a deal between Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., according to a letter obtained by Fox News.

Nunes said committee investigators and staff will now have access to all remaining documents during a review at the Justice Department on Friday.

According to the letter, committee investigators also will get access to eight key witnesses this month including FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who exchanged anti-Trump text messages during an affair and previously worked on the special counsel’s Russia probe; FBI general counsel James Baker, who was reassigned; FBI head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap, whom ex-FBI boss James Comey testified made the decision not to brief Congress about the Russia case during last year's election; and Bruce Ohr, a DOJ official reassigned after concealing meetings with figures involved in the dossier.

The witnesses are directly tied to allegations of political bias.

Nunes wrote that outstanding text messages between Strzok and Page will be delivered by Jan. 11.

Ruh-roh!

That's likely what's causing all the latest anti Trump craze in the news.

It's about to be blown open!!!

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/04/doj-deal-gives-nunes-access-to-all-documents-witnesses-sought-in-russia-probe-letter-says.html]Source[ /url]

And the letter:

edit on 1/4/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What is of great curiosity to me is the single FD-302 he mentions specifically that will only be made available directly to him and directly from Wray and specifically the week of Jan 8.....seems really specific...strange.

This form is used for:

A FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct"[3][4] and contains information from the notes taken during the interview by the non-primary[further explanation needed]agent.

It consists of information taken from the subject, rather than details about the subject themselves.

A forms list from an internal FBI Website lists the FD-302 as Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony.

CriticismEdit

The use of the FD-302 has been criticized as a form of institutionalized perjury due to FBI guidelines that prohibit recordings of interviews. Prominent defense lawyers and former FBI agents have stated that they believe that the method of interviewing by the FBI is designed to expose interviewees to potential perjury or false statement criminal charges when the interviewee is deposed in a grand jury and has to contradict the official record presented by the FBI. They have also stated that perjury by FBI agents allows the FBI to use the leverage of a potential criminal charge to turn an innocent witness into an informant.[5][6][7]

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, that 302 jumped out at me too. Makes ya wonder who's it is, eh? It was posted over in the main Q thread a few moments before your thread.

Nunes is getting down to brass tacks and thumbs are about to be under screws.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Let's get to the bottom of this...finally.

We need to drain the swamp and this is a nice step in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, that 302 jumped out at me too. Makes ya wonder who's it is, eh? It was posted over in the main Q thread a few moments before your thread.

Nunes is getting down to brass tacks and thumbs are about to be under screws.

Thoroughly interested in that one. The letter was so specific about whom and when it is like he put it in there just to get folks asking.

Wondering if it has to do with a second agent present at Strzoks Flynn interview....It's apparently the form that a second agent creates, not the primary....that or possibly from Page creating a true trail of lies and showing she covered for him in some way? I say Page possibly because of the demand for the rest of the texts by the 11th, right after the form.
edit on 1/4/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I hope these azzhole traitors to America are forced to testify on LIVE TV!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I like how i can always count on you to make these very well written threads Vasa. Kudos to you.

Bill Priestap was the one player who always got conveniently left out of every news report when it was about the russian meddling or the Clinton's and their foundation. That's no coincidence.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"If that ****** wins, we all hang"

- Hillary Clinton

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

- Hillary Clinton

I know a good tree..

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is the dominoes starting to fall. The Leftists were in deep and well funded by crooked people. Finally their lies are falling apart.

Feeling pretty good about this.
edit on 4-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very nice find!! Meanwhile, a fairy tale book has the left salivating.

Nunes really tackled them for this, huh? This is going to be nice, I can’t wait for the findings.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

- Hillary Clinton

I know a good tree..

You will need a whole forest.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Not that strange...it's part of probably several investigations.

I think most folks are reading far too much into this.

Unless you think Donald's own picks are keeping info from him.

Nunes is probably grand standing.

I highly doubt the public will be told anything.
edit on 4-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Nunes is probably grand standing

yeah they do that when threatening to hold agencies in contempt

grandstanding......
ok whatever you say bub

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Sorry, your tactic of “meh" isn’t going to work, this is real action. Don’t you got some fairy tale to read yourself to sleep? Little bottle of MAGA? a little bit of national pride with that blanky? Cuddle some of that patriotism?

You’re just some self admitted pothead who doesn’t actually know what you’re talking about.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Just great job as usual Vasa. i will say the description of the 302 is concerning

The use of the FD-302 has been criticized as a form of institutionalized perjury due to FBI guidelines that prohibit recordings of interviews. Prominent defense lawyers and former FBI agents have stated that they believe that the method of interviewing by the FBI is designed to expose interviewees to potential perjury or false statement criminal charges when the interviewee is deposed in a grand jury and has to contradict the official record presented by the FBI. They have also stated that perjury by FBI agents allows the FBI to use the leverage of a potential criminal charge to turn an innocent witness into an informant.[5][6][7]

Seems a loop hole and at the same time a way to implicate innocents.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wondering what the last line of the letter alludes to as well....the subpoenas issued in August remain in effect....

Are there others we have not had access to?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They sure do...

Apparently you missed the open hearings..

Your right Trump's own abinet picks are hiding information from him. That makes more sense.

It couldn't possibly be they don't trust the little snitch with information from ongoing investigations and are trying to control leaks....

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol so your theory is Trump's cabinet picks are keeping information from one of his lap dogs?

Wtf is nunes going to do that the fbi and doj are not?

Why don't you open.secrets nunes and see how swampy the guy is?

If you brain trusts want Obama and his crew of thugs taken down it ain't going to be nunes homey.

And yes I would like to know why the hell his Doj was protecting Clinton and what crimes took place.

But speculating like a bunch of drunk reporters at the enquire isn't going to do it.

Enjoy your echo chamber.

Make sure nobody challenges your beliefs you might get trigger and start typing in bold characters.
edit on 4-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Just keep telling yourself that, it will make the end game easier for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join