It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argh !!! Those Damn Tax Cuts are TERRIBLE FOR AMERICANS !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

But notice how the majority, if any of the "neverTrumpers" don't respond at all in threads like this one. Just look at how many stars and flags you got... They think if they all don't star and flag such threads "the truth will go away"... Didn't you know "the real fake news' is something the "nevertrumpers" and others love these days...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Outlier13

But notice how the majority, if any of the "neverTrumpers" don't respond at all in threads like this one. Just look at how many stars and flags you got... They think if they all don't star and flag such threads "the truth will go away"... Didn't you know "the real fake news' is something the "nevertrumpers" and others love these days...

Reminds me of when they were all tweeting each other to make sure their TVs weren't tuned to the inauguration so his ratings would be lower than Obama's. That's the kind of nonsense they have to try to engineer to feel a little "victory". That's pathetic. None of those people are prepared to face the real world.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Awesome! Hubby and I are doing a happy dance! First paycheck in February ( which only includes one week under new tax laws) increased his paycheck by $150! Naturally, we are excitedly awaiting the next paycheck to experience the full effect.

My hubby really didn't believe there would be a big difference, so he was blown away when he seen such an increase in take home pay! He gets paid bi-monthly. This first of the month paycheck usually goes all to mortgage and multiple insurance bills due. We would always be biting our lips in anxiety hoping this paycheck would cover all of the bills due.

Has anyone else noticed any changes in their paychecks? I know it may be early, the claims were by mid February, we would see more money in our paychecks. I can attest to the fact that we did indeed see more than crumbs in our paycheck and are extremely happy!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join