It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire Strikes Back - FIRE AND FURY going on sale 4 days early

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Regardless of what's in the book, it'll be better than the "scratch n sniff" book I got about the Clintons.

I'd bet on it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Because libtards are falling over themselves to give their money for the book. Why would he stop them?

originally posted by: WeRpeons
This book will make Bannon millions! He probably planned on doing this along time ago. I'm sure Hillary made millions on her book too! The media gave them both free advertising. It's the fastest way to make a million if the subject matter will attract a lot of attention.

it's not bannon's book. he doesn't stand to make money off it, not directly. i'm sure he loves the attention, though.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'd be curious to see if Trump somehow stands to financially benefit from the sale of this book. His reaction to it is the reason it's going to be gigantic. I mean, why validate it by trying to stop it from being released?

4-D chess, I'm told.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Byrd

Is it too late to nominate FIRE and FURY for the FAKE NEWS awards to be hosted by President Trump this coming Monday?

There's an interesting thought.

Of course, that would boost the book even more. I doubt that Trump would think that one through, however.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

This book will make Bannon millions! He probably planned on doing this along time ago. I'm sure Hillary made millions on her book too! The media gave them both free advertising. It's the fastest way to make a million if the subject matter will attract a lot of attention.

Bannon didn't write the book, you know.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Christosterone

a reply to: Christosterone

It’s hysterical to watch the [hysterical] mainstream media praise Bannon... Especially after their breathlessness over his “white nationalism” in the early days of his employment as trumps strategist...

Genuine question: where is all this praise of Bannon from the media? I feel like his continued, and vocal, support of Trump has washed out any of this supposed good will I keep hearing about on ATS that the media has for him all of a sudden.

If I've somehow missed it entirely, I'm all for it calling a spade a spade. But I haven't seen it so....

Belief without question is faith and, therefore, definable as praise...

My words are always measured...they have to be

-Chris

So reporting that he's quoted in this book as saying certain things and reporting that he's so far not publicly denied saying them is praising him? Oh....okay.

Bannon has had ample time to deny the quotes entirely or somehow distance himself from them. He's declined to do so thus far. He's not exactly media shy, so I can't imagine why he wouldn't say something at least on his own radio show.

Because libtards are falling over themselves to give their money for the book. Why would he stop them?

Bannon didn't write the book. It's not very flattering to him, either.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think people are confused. Fire And Fury IS NOT written by Steve Bannon and has nothing to do with Trump's cease and desist order against him. The MSM is trying very hard to conflate the two.

Michael Wolff

- Entertainment columnist for Hollywood Reporter
- On CNN payroll (Reliable Sources show on Sundays)
- Clinton campaign donor
- Discredited on every level on his own wiki page

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Christosterone

a reply to: Christosterone

It’s hysterical to watch the [hysterical] mainstream media praise Bannon... Especially after their breathlessness over his “white nationalism” in the early days of his employment as trumps strategist...

Genuine question: where is all this praise of Bannon from the media? I feel like his continued, and vocal, support of Trump has washed out any of this supposed good will I keep hearing about on ATS that the media has for him all of a sudden.

If I've somehow missed it entirely, I'm all for it calling a spade a spade. But I haven't seen it so....

Belief without question is faith and, therefore, definable as praise...

My words are always measured...they have to be

-Chris

So reporting that he's quoted in this book as saying certain things and reporting that he's so far not publicly denied saying them is praising him? Oh....okay.

Bannon has had ample time to deny the quotes entirely or somehow distance himself from them. He's declined to do so thus far. He's not exactly media shy, so I can't imagine why he wouldn't say something at least on his own radio show.

Bannon didn't write the book. It's not very flattering to him, either.

Hahaha I guess I gave him too much credit. I thought he was trying to imply Bannon was playing long-ball with liberals and if they bought this book, they’d have less money to spend on campaigns. Or something.

Didn’t even think it was simply being wildly uninformed before inserting one’s self into the conversation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join