It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: No deal on DACA without border wall, ending chain migration + visa lottery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Were they brought here illegally? Yes.

Your drug mule story. Well, the parents would be arrested and the child would be deported. Why should a child be given special prvielge for criminal parents? I know the argument of it is not their fault but there are a lot of citizens who do the same thing and also lose their kids.

DACA was illegal anyways. I think the only reason it is still on the table is to make sure the wall is built..a bargaining chip.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

"It's great to see Trump playing hardball. He's caved on so many issues seemingly without a fight that it's been quite disappointing."

When you said that it made me think... he is draining the swamp getting resistance at every turn, but making progress too. Perhaps by a second term he will be on top of it with much less obstruction, since they were probably swamp dwellers holding him up... just a thought....

A second term with trump is about as likely as the second coming of Jesus unless he actually does something.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join