It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary's reaction to the new opening of Pandora's Box

She in big trouble again

Hillary will have to develop a new disease, to garner empathy. Let's see...she's already used The Flu, Pneumonia, Gout, Mental Lapse... What's next?

What i never want to see is her coming out as a lesbian and the videotape with Huma to proof it. I would gauge my eyes out immediately after. All that leather and i don't mean leather clothing.

Was the video of Bill Clinton demonstrating cigar techniques ever released? I recall some guy named "Kim" promising to publish the video in 2016...but never did.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What happened today:

1. Investigation into Clinton Foundation

2. Fusion GPS to turn over bank records

3. Clinton email investigation re-opened

4. Clintons House on Fire

5. Fire and Fury Book

6. Bannon Trump fake Feud

7. Comey Memo Revealed

8. DOJ Docs turned over to Nunes

9. Assange possible Pardon

Coincidence?

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

There are no coincidences +++

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Another smoking gun. A troubling one at that. The guy who erased Hillary's e-mails, was granted immunity from prosecution by the FBI, so he could "correct his story".

Excerpted from: www.theblaze.com...

Second, the FBI also confirmed that a “key witness” in the case provided false statements to agents. That witness is the same person who deleted an archive of Clinton’s emails in 2015 after Congress had subpoenaed them.

FBI documents revealed to The Hill had the witnesses’ name redacted, but based on public reports, that man is Paul Combetta, who worked for Platte River Networks, an IT support company based in Colorado, according to the New York Times.

He told the FBI in May 2016 he deleted Clinton’s emails at the request of Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s lawyer and former chief of staff, The Hill reported.

Combetta was never charged with lying to the FBI, a federal felony. Instead, the FBI granted him immunity so he could correct his story. Meanwhile, several former Trump campaign officials have pled guilty to the same crime.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama admin was handing out immunity deals like candy.
Good thing is, they can be reversed for a variety of reasons.

This email scandal is just beyond belief.

Judicial Watch: At Least 18 Classified Emails Found on Weiner’s Laptop

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

What's sad is that the vast majority of Americans get their news from the mainstream media. The mainstream media is ignoring 98% of the dirt being exposed on so many people were in President Obama's orbit.

I monitored the 5:30pm CBS/NBC/ABC network news this evening. None of them mentioned anything about Hillary. Their top story was the "explosive" Fire and Fury book. Next, they covered the N.E. snowstorm. CBS and ABC ran a segment on how Trump pleaded with Sessions to prevent a Special Counsel investigation.

All 3 ignored the fact that the DOW crossed 25,000 for the first time ever today. And, it also set a record for gaining 1,000 points in the fewest number of days.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It's treasonous how the MSM reports in my opinion.

Changing the language from extremely negligent in order to dodge a prosecution (as it was a clear violation of the law) is what will put Comey behind the eight ball.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
What happened today:

1. Investigation into Clinton Foundation

2. Fusion GPS to turn over bank records

3. Clinton email investigation re-opened

4. Clintons House on Fire

5. Fire and Fury Book

6. Bannon Trump fake Feud

7. Comey Memo Revealed

8. DOJ Docs turned over to Nunes

9. Assange possible Pardon

Coincidence?

You forgot the X files came back to television.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

A person writing an opinion piece that got printed is on board not the publication is on board.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Changing the language from extremely negligent in order to dodge a prosecution (as it was a clear violation of the law) is what will put Comey behind the eight ball.

I read that Comey used the term grossly negligent five times in his original memo, and all five instances were removed, making it 100% clear that the FBI staff working on the case were specifically removing language contained in the actual law in order to water down the statement.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I read that Comey used the term grossly negligent five times in his original memo, and all five instances were removed, making it 100% clear that the FBI staff working on the case were specifically removing language contained in the actual law in order to water down the statement.

It's crazy for the head of the FBI to personally write a letter, and then pass it down to subordinates for proof-reading, cleanup and sanitizing.

Is the reopening of this case merely to get Comey, or is there likelihood that Hillary will be correctly deemed a Grossly Negligent lawbreaker this time..And face the appropriate prosecution?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's crazy for the head of the FBI to personally write a letter, and then pass it down to subordinates for proof-reading, cleanup and sanitizing.

Is the reopening of this case merely to get Comey, or is there likelihood that Hillary will be correctly deemed a Grossly Negligent lawbreaker this time..And face the appropriate prosecution?

It feels like it is time for the swamp to have one of it's own made an example of. I am not sure how anyone believes Washington can be cleaned up if these criminals remain above the the law.
edit on 5/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Im ready to hear all about how this investigation is now illegal / traitorous / fascist all while hearing the exact opposite about the illegal, traitorous, fascistic "investigation" concerning Russia.
edit on 5-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Lol, get back to us when the indictments start flying. Gotta love the deplorables in a way a person loves other animals with very little mental horsepower.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ain’t it amazing how republicans can spend spend and not a word from the deficit hawks. Good times when repubs are in charge.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Ain’t it amazing how republicans can spend spend and not a word from the deficit hawks. Good times when repubs are in charge.

Sometimes you're right.

Government should drastically reduce spending and be aggressive in shrinking the size and scope of government.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Its is crazier for the same head of the fbi to flat out lie to the american people in that statement.
www.fbi.gov... -a-personal-e-mail-system

This will be an unusual statement in at least a couple ways. First, I am going to include more detail about our process than I ordinarily would, because I think the American people deserve those details in a case of intense public interest. Second, I have not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government. They do not know what I am about to say.

I have not coordinated, they do not know what i am about to say.......

just a straight up liar

pretty disgusting

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So we just ignore the fact that the previous investigation was given a "HQ special" by biased agents and sundry?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No. I’m all for this spending on useless stuff. I like to spend money. I don’t care what the reason is. One thing for sure, a lot of government workers are making bank OT. Let’s go get her, the woman every republican man dreams about. Deficits don’t matter now.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Perhaps all the peole who worked on the HQ special should be made to account for spending all the money they did to help cover this up?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join