It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions: "Drugs Will Destroy Your Life," Recinds Cole Memo On Pot Legalization

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Dude does keep trolling his way to victory.

Throw a dog a bone.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

edit on 5-1-2018 by Archivalist because: comment removed for contiguous reasons

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Listen, I know who you are right now. I am, who you probably think that I am, as well.

Tell me WHY. WHY am I supposed to make that happen? Maybe I am getting framed? Would you even know? Would you even tell me if you did?

What the....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Granny go to bed!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Calls to dump Sessions- non Marijuana related but pertains to topic conversation.

Reps. Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan: It's time for Jeff Sessions to go, as shown by the latest FBI leak
- Source

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The left would 100% suddenly be appalled by the dangers of marijuana and be totally against legalization as soon as Trump made a move towards that.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

i always thought republicans were for states rights.

apparently not if obama did it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The people of Washington State will never let things go back to the pure insanity of prohibition days again. The genie is out of the bottle.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Obviously drugs can destroy lives, although weed is the least likely to do so.

Then you get to tobacco, booze, pharma drugs, fast food, all the crap in our food from pesticides to chemicals to additives.

A lot of crap can ruin your life and cause health problems.

But everyone should be free to put what they like into their bodies, just don't expect ME to end up paying for the results.

But food addiction is as much a problem as drug addiction. I see it up close with family members. A serious addiction to the emotional comfort of eating some really poor food choices, they've blown up and become behemoths, will have or do have serious problems as a result but they're in denial, just like an alcoholic.

I have on close relative who's about 5'1", weighs in at about 285, is female with little muscle, diagnosed with diabetes recently, has repeating joint issues and takes pain meds because she's so big......and she hasn't even turned 30 yet. Self inflicted.
edit on 5-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

No one has died of pot use. End of story. Your sources don't say what you think they say. What you are doing is assuming correlation equals causation and cherry picking stats and studies to support your narrative. Even if those studies don't specifically attribute pot to the deaths.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think drugs actually did destroy that ones life brain.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The data is not from 69 70,

Though obviously if you are studying the long term effects of a drug you need to start with data from when the individuals were young....

But hey use that confirmation bias and misleading judgement.

You would make a terrific quack dr..

By the way I wonder if this has to do with SMOKING
Marijuana. Did your studies use that as a control....
edit on 5-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No one has died of pot use. End of story. Your sources don't say what you think they say. What you are doing is assuming correlation equals causation and cherry picking stats and studies to support your narrative. Even if those studies don't specifically attribute pot to the deaths.

He seems to miss the words may or possible as well as the studies that don't acount for cigarette use....

Not only that were the people only Marijuana users or had genetic predisposition to strokes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Heh. It's typical Reefer Madness crap. No one is debating that there are negative side effects to pot and it is pretty well known at this point that pot MAY exasperate dormant or already present mental conditions. It is also up in the air whether this is due to self-medication due to the mental illness or because of pot. But anti-pot advocates LOVE to jump to conclusions and say that pot makes you crazy or worse.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Obese people who exercise have strokes, therefor exercise causes strokes.

No need to determine other factors.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And the war on sessions begins.

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Look, if you REALLY want me to, I will contact these hospitals and research universities.

I will request that they ask the participants, that directly had a loved one perish, whether they are willing to come forward and make statements.

If that's all it takes. That is a small price to pay, to save lives. I will literally buy tickets to perform interviews with proof and records, should any families agree.

If the scrutiny I am providing saves even ONE person, it is worth it, to me, to spend all of my own time and money to do so.

And just how is that going to save any lives?

Perhaps those people were prone to strokes already. Were their family histories recorded anywhere we can access it? Maybe you should include that in your interview, in the interest of full disclosure, and, you know... Science.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Except for Tobacco, alcohol and crappy processed food are way worse for you...

And not marginally worse..

OMG WORSE..

All 3 will literally Killy you long term.. alcohol can kill you short term..

Pot can’t.. it isn’t physically addictive (everything is mentally addictive from gambling to brisslesprouts.)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join