It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ever Happened with "Jade Helm"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Jade Helm was a HUGE deal on conspiracy forums back during the Summer of 2015. I can't even wrap my head around how much time the Infowars staff spent on this non-issue.

There are over 256 threads on ATS when you search the term "Jade Helm". A lot of people seem to have wasted a lot of time on this.

Those of you who were at the forefront of the Jade Helm "research", those of you who dedicated Facebook groups to fighting against Jade Helm, anybody who bought into this non-conspiracy, what the hell happened?

Some conspiracies never seem to fall off, yet not a peep about this one. What Happened?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo What Happened?

Nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Same thing that happened with Y2K, 2012, Nirubu, Global Warming...

They all came and went.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Im pretty sure chuck Norris shut it down

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Think it might be difficult for some to accept, but sometimes a training exercise really is just a training exercise

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Who knows, everybody has been talking about "those who shall not be named".......

Given the gravity of what the operation consisted of and implications thereof, it could be possible that "They" could've foreseen certain political events and climates down the road, and been running the operation in preparation of a possible mass act of civil disobedience, or something of the like?

I know im going out on a very thin limb with this one, but hey, why not? We need more conspiracies

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
As usual, nothing. It was fake news.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The information dried out.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I guess that's the thing with a "good" conspiracy, they can never truly go.

Stuff like 9/11, Sandy Hook, JFK, etc....

That can live on for eternity because the event actually took place and can be dissected into oblivion, no matter how flawed the dissection is.

It's just truly fascinating to me the time people invest in certain "conspiracies" all for nought. I'm by no means better than anyone as I've probably invested umpteen hours "researching" aliens, but I look at is a form of fiction and entertainment.

My friends and I were just talking because we've got a buddy who is starting to get irrational in his thinking and when he brought up Jade Helm we were wondering if he needed actual professional help.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Jade Helm was just a mission to fully stock and arm the various underground WalMart bases.
They are now fully armed and stocked with mutant hybrid super soldiers and awaiting the commands of der orangefarbene Führer.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

'What happened' is they established bases around the country to interdict civil unrest, urban guerrilla warfare, should it arise.

The mass coverage in the main scream was designed (as it always is) to bore you to death so you change channels.

"Sleep my pretties, sleep; Poppies, poppies..." --Wicked witch, from Wizard of Oz.

(Reaches for prescription Opiods)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

They had their exercises and drills and everybody went home.
There was never anything to that story. Like the Ebola epidemic that never happened here. People like the adrenaline rush of speculating an end of the world scenario where they are amongst the survivors who need to carve out a brave new world from the embers of the old. Everyone is writing a novel in their head.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Not global warming but the rest yes.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not global warming but the rest yes.

haha says who??

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Political partisans and “coughs” shills took over...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not to worry. Returns are pretty hassle free at Wal-Mart.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Jade Helm was a HUGE deal on conspiracy forums back during the Summer of 2015. ...Some conspiracies never seem to fall off, yet not a peep about this one. What Happened?

Not only did this fall off; it got deleted from .. well from the internet.

It is super weird - fewer and fewer official sites mentions Jade Helm.

site:*.mil "Jade Helm 2017" - That query once yielded lots of results, but it is now down to 1 single result - a single picture with a caption from 18th Air Force.

I know you can get other results with other queries, but for the sake of consistency I've used that. There used to be many results. Now there is just this one, and, curiously, a note that says "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.".

I wonder what data that might be?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It was bull pucky to begin With, gas-ligthing at it's worst.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So did all the Wallmarts that were closed for plumbing issues, eventually re-open with spanky new plumbing etc? Or was that not the reason given for their closures?

new topics

top topics

join