It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
People who are political rivals and that do not interact with him daily are pushing another ad hom through media.

Classless. Truly classless.

Right wing zealots who have an ideological agenda they desperately want implemented are turning a blind eye to a tonnage of evidence suggesting he is mentally unfit for the office.

Dangerous. Truly dangerous.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You seem to LIE a lot.

I have a simple question, why is it that politicians and other public figures that talk daily in front of the public are never called "liars" when their huge amount of statements do not add up exactly to 100% factual until Trump came along. Who is called lair on everything he says...Would anyone like to bet me I could find 10,000s of untruths/doesn't match up to the facts etc from Obama? Did the masses call him a liar too. Clinton was impeached for lying, so was he also labeled for evermore as "The Liar"?

Seems a lot of slurs are used for Trump as a norm these days, and liar is just one of many that the still triggered left need to use as a never ending attack.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

everything that doesn't end up with Trump being bad is .......lies. It's an ignorance thing I believe.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: network dude

You seem to LIE a lot.

I have a simple question, why is it that politicians and other public figures that talk daily in front of the public are never called "liars" when their huge amount of statements do not add up exactly to 100% factual until Trump came along.

Actually Politicians statements are examined for their veracity and appropriately rated.

69% of Trumps public statements are Mostly False, False, or complete BS

www.politifact.com...

26% of President Obama's public statements were rated as Mostly false, false, or BS

35% for Paul Ryan
21% Mike Pence
www.politifact.com...

Trump really is, by any objective measure, the biggest liar to ever get elected President.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yeah I wrote about this not to long ago.

Does Trump have Dementia.

You might find some interesting stuff there OP.

^
This is what a neurological disorder looks like.
Not what we see from the POTUS. The fact he still finds time to trigger the triggerables is great. 2018 is looking to be another banner year for liberals.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Slurred speech ... they have to be kidding.... talk about the power elite and leftist power brokers wanting desperately to get him out any which way... some of these people are going down already likevthe Titanic.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Yes, something IS wrong with Trump, and those who voted for him.

Trump is Trash!
Worst 'president' EVER!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer
Whats wrong with the people who voted for him?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

I here they all have 6 fingers on one hand and are scared of cabbage, apparently some of them also have a irrational fear of their own left hand, believing it to be a liberal spy
edit on 5-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

I here they all have 6 fingers on one hand and are scared of cabbage, apparently some of them also have a irrational fear of their own left hand, believing it to be a liberal spy

I am sure they all have the appropriate number of digits.

They just have a predilection for men with itty-bitty hands and chubby nubs for fingers.

edit on 5-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pv1984

originally posted by: soberbacchus

His Israel Speech included slurring of words.
It was pronounced enough where doctors expressed concern and the WH had to issue a statement claiming it was dry-mouth. Speech experts were quick to note that dry-mouth does not lead to that kind of slurred speech.

"God Bless Uni-ed Shates"

Not bad for a non public speaker.

He has spent his entire life flapping his lips for the cameras, including how many seasons of his TV show?

Even during the campaign, I never saw him slur his words before or need two hands to drink water..

He is slipping in fundamental ways IMO.

25th amendment is a legitimate option if his slide continues.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

They're easily manipulated, lied too, and convinced, as long as FOX'NEWS' claims it to be true. In other words, they're not very bright.

You know any?

Trump IS Trash!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Yes, something IS wrong with Trump, and those who voted for him.

Trump is Trash!
Worst 'president' EVER!

Liberals everywhere are melting...MELTING

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Melting from what? Seeing our joke of a leader self destruct? Not me. I'm loving it!

trump IS Trash!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ah, it just continues all the time.

Nothing wrong with Donald Trump. He is, as he has always been and it is just annoying that people are so silly as to believe propaganda on the news. Clearly, Donald worries the world bankers because for years they have used the presidents to help do their bidding for business trade deals. However Trump already has cash in his back pocket, so does not bend to these asks.

Therefore, clearly these banker elites feel totally at a loss. They cannot persuade him. So what option is left? They use their news outlets to propose an attack on his character and his presidency. Have you ever seen this happen before? Never.

People are easily manipulated and anytime I see threads like this, just shows how easy it is to control a population. Let food fall in the ocean and soon the fish come swimming. Even if the food never really fed them all, they feed themselves. Lies.
edit on 5-1-2018 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Trump really is, by any objective measure, the biggest liar to ever get elected President.

So once again are you saying they are all liars? You prove my point here, you said everyone of them lies, but once again Trump is the only one called liar...lol

We all say incorrect/untruths everyday, 100s of times most likely... Trump is a showman more than other Presidents who wants to present the best picture he can even when the picture sucks at times. He also has all of Hollywood and 95% of the media after him, where Obama was the public darling of both, so no bias here?

Speaking of bias, here is a good article on Politifact... Politifact bias

According to their records Hillary and Obama are the most honest and Trump is the most dishonest. Even Romney is a huge liar during the 2012 election.. No bias there lol.

During the 2012 election season, PolitiFact assigned Mitt Romney 19 “Pants on Fire” ratings. For comparison, for every single Democrat combined from 2007-2016 the “Pants on Fire” rating was only assigned 25 times.

The other area of concern is when both a democrat and republican say the same thing the democrat gets a "half true" and the republican get a "mostly false" for the same damn thing.

I can agree with this statement

Romney did not strike me as a particularly egregious liar, nor has Hillary Clinton struck me as the single most honest politician to run for president in the last 10 years.

Oh and Politfact is owned by Tampa Bay Times, you know that newspaper that has never endorsed a single republican candidate for anything...lol yep no bias there either.

Lastly no one is counting big lies, ones that cost lives, trillions of dollars, effects 100s of millions etc... I'll take 10,000 Trump's "it's really big" over one "you can keep your doctor" as example.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yet the same lot of you that are lambasting people for suggesting that Trump may be suffering from some sort of neurological/psychological issue were all over Clinton when she stumbled getting into the car during the campaign. Suggesting she was medically unfit. You swarmed like flies on a turd. Never been an HRC fan but your intellectual dishonesty is appalling.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Well it literally goes both ways. I see many of the same people in here pushing this crap that were completely against the same argument when people said it about Hillary...the partisans know no shame...hypocrites the lot of them...on both sides.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nothing new we always select geriatric patients for potus. For the life of me I haven't figured out why we wait until someone's over 50 to elect them. Trump was almost 71 by the time he took office you can't convince me that he isn't starting to lose his mental health. Reagan was 77 when he left office. And if Trump gets 8 yes he'll win as the oldest sitting president.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You people are so looney over this election it is making you the ones neurological wrong and obsession over news media and politics.You are all so obsessed you cannot even see yourselves how goofy this behavoir is.
Honestly ATS should put a stop to the same nonsense political threads about Hillary and Trump and keep one thread IMO,nothing but hatred tossed around at each other.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join