It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: bgerbger

Tune in next week when Trump drop-kicks puppies into a flaming hoop to raise money for underpaid CEO's.

Those puppies were lazy, and on welfare from a sanctuary city....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I just read this about the noodles and showed my 11yo son,he loooves to snack on dry quick noodles.Idk if its accurate,what you read about the noodles,i told him to research on the net,and to look at many sites in his search.Medical and health/nutrition related sites.He has a grotty cold at the moment,so in a day or 2 he should be getting around to it.For my Chinese dishes i like to use proper egg noodles.Anyway thanks for the heads up on the noodles,he shall investigate for himself

On topic,i don't think Trump has dementia or any neurological problems.There was this politician last year who exhibited strange behaviours and general ill health,but that one did not become prez.Which should be a relief for all those who wants a prez with no neuro disorders and whatever the hell else

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Tune in next week when Trump drop-kicks puppies into a flaming hoop to raise money for underpaid CEO's.

Those puppies were lazy, and on welfare from a sanctuary city....

You know that stupid joke that ends with the punchline "aristocrats?"

Every one of these threads just feels like someone is awkwardly, desperately trying to fumble through a re-telling of the "Trump" joke.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
what is this university that crush their authoritative opinion?not go to a fortune teller it is
*y*a*o*ue...
where my microscope let's look at the Hillary youtu.be...

edit on 5/1/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: network dude

Again pathetic! She had pneumonia! You get weak, cough, and use COUGH DROPS. I have had pneumonia 3xs and I am only 46!

Her illness at that time was public info!

What? Public Info? Do you live in some alternate dimension? Dood, I was here and witnessed the entire charade. Please peddle your lies elsewhere.

She was diagnosed with pneumonia during the election! Look it up! She took some time off too!

It clearly is you who who live in an "alternate dimension" there are are threads on her pneumonia here on ATS "Dood".
Her Dr said she had pneumonia after the 9/11 event YOU posted where she almost faints!

Yes, she was. And all her staff and all those around her lied. It took weeks before it was admitted. Perhaps just a really piss poor memory is the issue here. You could go back and look at the threads about that time. Folks on the right claiming she is really sick, folks on the left claiming that folks on the right are horrible for even suggesting such lies. Ahh, good times.

Then there was the body double with the staged little girl hug. yea, your memory is spot #ing on.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Conservatives had eight years of dealing with Obama, now liberals will have eight years of dealing with Trump. Everything you say could be said for Hillary Clinton, from another perspective.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

His Israel Speech included slurring of words.
It was pronounced enough where doctors expressed concern and the WH had to issue a statement claiming it was dry-mouth. Speech experts were quick to note that dry-mouth does not lead to that kind of slurred speech.

"God Bless Uni-ed Shates"

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeyourchains

Conservatives had eight years of dealing with Obama, now liberals will have eight years of dealing with Trump. Everything you say could be said for Hillary Clinton, from another perspective.

Conservative issues with President Obama centered on policy differences, apart from the racists in the ranks.

The concern with president Trump is bipartisan and centers on mental health, corruption and competence.

I fail to see a comparison or even logical cause for comparison. If the concerns were identical, one failure should not be reason to support a second failure.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Again pathetic! She had pneumonia! You get weak, cough, and use COUGH DROPS. I have had pneumonia 3xs and I am only 46!

What? Public Info? Do you live in some alternate dimension? Dood, I was here and witnessed the entire charade. Please peddle your lies elsewhere.

She was diagnosed with pneumonia during the election! Look it up! She took some time off too!

It clearly is you who who live in an "alternate dimension" there are are threads on her pneumonia here on ATS "Dood".
Her Dr said she had pneumonia after the 9/11 event YOU posted where she almost faints!

Yes, she was. And all her staff and all those around her lied. It took weeks before it was admitted. Perhaps just a really piss poor memory is the issue here.

You might have cognitive issue yourself?
The above is false.
Sept. 11th HRC falls ill at 9-11 ceremony in NYC
Sept 14th HRC Doctors release letter regarding her Pneumonia

Why are you claiming "it took weeks"?

You seem to LIE a lot.

Unfortunate to have you contribute falsehoods consistently around here.
It makes legitimate discussions difficult.

Then there was the body double with the staged little girl hug. yea, your memory is spot #ing on.

If you are not aware of your issues with reality, you should perhaps talk to a professional yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Narcissists...
1. I am clearly better than most
2. My thinking is clearly well structured and well informed,
3. Thoughts are an indication of intelligence, I am clearly intelligent, thus only intelligent people think like I do.
4. Everyone that I let near me thinks like me.
5. Nobody can prove me wrong.
6. Trump doesn't think like me.
7. Trump is clearly wrong.
8. Everyone I let near me is offended by his existence. He couldn't have won, it would imply I might be wrong.
9. See number 5
10. In order to protect my delusional self image, I will write a book to prove my thoughts are better.
11. Only a highly intelligent person such as myself could diagnose another person without a single consultation or examination.
12. I am in control
12. I am in control
12. I am in control
12. I am in controllllll.......

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Funny that no one ever thought FDR was unfit to serve.
Why is it an issue for Trump?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Funny that no one ever thought FDR was unfit to serve.
Why is it an issue for Trump?

FDR's health issues were from the neck down.

Trump's health issues are from the neck up.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

To be fair it seems like this was due to his dentures not being secured in properly.

At least that seems to be the leading theory just now.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

It was pronounced enough where doctors expressed concern and the WH had to issue a statement claiming it was dry-mouth. Speech experts were quick to note that dry-mouth does not lead to that kind of slurred speech.

Not bad for a non public speaker. If you speak for 30 minutes straight, without water, I bet you make more speaking errors like he did.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Us All?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: soberbacchus

To be fair it seems like this was due to his dentures not being secured in properly.

At least that seems to be the leading theory just now.

He does not have Dentures. He has affixed porcelain veneers.

The links below includes a couple of articles, including one where Trump himself discusses the Veneers with the cosmetic dentist that did the work.

www.mynewsmile.com...
atlantacenterforcosmeticdentistry.com...

That slurring was not due to loose dentures.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes, she was. And all her staff and all those around her lied. It took weeks before it was admitted. Perhaps just a really piss poor memory is the issue here.

You might have cognitive issue yourself?
The above is false.
Sept. 11th HRC falls ill at 9-11 ceremony in NYC
Sept 14th HRC Doctors release letter regarding her Pneumonia

Why are you claiming "it took weeks"?

You seem to LIE a lot.

Unfortunate to have you contribute falsehoods consistently around here.
It makes legitimate discussions difficult.

If you are not aware of your issues with reality, you should perhaps talk to a professional yourself.

The problem with lying is..... that some folks will call you on it. GO back to early September and Even August 2016. I mean, I know you won't, as you would just look even dumber than you do now, but it's worth a shot.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We need to establish a help line for libs. This has gotten truly laughable.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
People who are political rivals and that do not interact with him daily are pushing another ad hom through media.

Classless. Truly classless.

Always looking for an angle to "Get Him", so far all have failed, so I guess it is the "mental problem" theme this time. Next will be his prostrate...you know he is getting old... maybe we need to remove him from office with the prostrate acting up as it does... I see it now.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pv1984

Not bad for a non public speaker. If you speak for 30 minutes straight, without water, I bet you make more speaking errors like he did.

Speaking of that.

He has oddly started to use TWO hands to guide water bottles to his mouth and begun keeping his hands more rooted to podiums.

It very much looks like there are some motor function issues emerging.

Edit to Add: I'll afford for the possibility that his hands are so child-like-tiny that he needs two hands to hold a water bottle.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join