It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I propose this: Those who are so infatuated with Trump and can't understand his public persona by now are the ones with "something neurologically wrong."

You don't have to like him, but damn, if you can't comprehend his mannerisms and (public) personality by now, I'm starting to wonder if there is any hope at all.

Take Obama--I didn't like his approach to governing nor most of his policies, but I could put his political persona aside and still think that he's someone that I could have a beer with and get along just fine (personality wise). Trump--I have a love-hate relationship with his public persona, but I don't really think that I would ever want to have a beer with him, as I don't think that our personalities would match very well. I do, however, like most of what he's doing or attempting to get done on behalf of our nation.

I guess that my point is this: I don't understand why or how people are incapable of or unwilling to separate personalities and public (political) personas, or personalities and political ideologies.

Anyone have any actual insight to this? Is this just lingering election fatigue, or are some people still in the stages of grief over the election? Or is it that people let their political ideologies blind them from rational thought?

I'd seriously like to know, because it would be the first step in negating this divisive approach to life.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Would bragging about having a "bigger nuclear button" fall under the personality or political ideology category?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Personally, i saw it more like political trolling. Or, in a different context, locker room bullying the smaller, weaker guy that is emotionally troubled.

I laughed pretty hard, and felt bad for doing it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

We would be like pure calcium and water.

I don't tolerate alpha's very well at all, and enjoy biting off big pieces of them.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
so what if he does have Something Neurologically Wrong? disabled people are allowed to be president. FDR was crippled from polio but he did an OK job as president.

edit on 4-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Those who ask that question should look in the mirror and diagnose/treat their own problems first. Donald Trump will be just fine.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
so what if he does have Something Neurologically Wrong? disabled people are allowed to be president. FDR was crippled from polio but he did an OK job as president.

Oh, come on now.

Having a broken body but sound mind is nothing like the reverse.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I never said she had a seizure.

Why so emotional?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

It depends on if it affects his thinking. Someone who can't walk can still make sound decisions, but with someone who has dementia or Alzheimers shouldn't even be given keys to a car let alone be in charge of the country.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

, but with someone who has dementia or Alzheimers shouldn't even be given keys to a car let alone be in charge of the country.

That's why GOD saved us from Hillary!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I never wanted Hilary to win, but that doesn't mean we are better off with Trump if he is mentally incapable of sound decisions.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It depends on if it affects his thinking. Someone who can't walk can still make sound decisions, but with someone who has dementia or Alzheimers shouldn't even be given keys to a car let alone be in charge of the country.

I recall the West Wing, and the president having MS.

I think the point is rather valid: if the president has MS, and finds themselves unable to fill job duties, it could be problematic. That said...i wouldn't be bothered by it in the least. We all have sick days.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It really depends on what it is.

Something he can get over is one thing, but something like dementia will only get worse where there will be a few good days in-between.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Well, to me, it falls under a metaphor reminding Li'l Kim that we have a much bigger nuclear arsenal, and one that has been proven to work. It's called political posturing--it's akin to a peacock spreading it's feather train.

But if I can only choose between the two options, it's obviously Trump's personality to conduct politics that way. He could have said, "That's a cute little button, Rocket Man," and it would have meant the same thing.

And it probably is a cute little button...I wonder if the electronics associated with the button even work, though. Probably uses aluminum wiring.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

But, your avatar...a big alpha...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'd likely fall into the Beta type, but have this white knight thing where I cannot tolerate seeing someone picked on and act aggressively to stop it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That's just called being relatively normal.

I tend to be similar in real life, even if I come across as very assertive and alph-esque on this little place called ATS.

(do I? I don't even know if I do...)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Very much yes. Trump is an erratic, unbalanced, narcissistic sociopath.

...who is still far better than Bill the rapist, Bush, Obama or Hillary combined.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

No, he confidently won the office of President by campaigning in public and looks and acts just fine. Now if you asked if the opposition to him are neurologically insane, I'd respond with an emphatic YES! The opposition to Trump are the most vile, hateful and violent people to ever walk this planet. Hitler would be proud of the opposition to Trump, they are his kind. Search YouTube to see the violence and hate committed by these people. Even Hillary and her campaign commissioned violent birddogging at Trump rallies.

There you have your answer based upon fact. Or you could go read what the prostitute on Snopes.com tells you to comfort your nerves.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: richapau

Very much yes. Trump is an erratic, unbalanced, narcissistic sociopath.

...who is still far better than Bill the rapist, Bush, Obama or Hillary combined.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join