It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have wondered from the beginning if Trump is experiencing early onset of Dementia. All the false statements he makes may not be him outright lying he may actually believe what he is saying which is a sign of the sickness.

Here is a transcript of an actual speech he gave and it so incoherent that people should have imediatly questioned his mental stability.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kurthall

Again pathetic! She had pneumonia! You get weak, cough, and use COUGH DROPS. I have had pneumonia 3xs and I am only 46!

Her illness at that time was public info!

What? Public Info? Do you live in some alternate dimension? Dood, I was here and witnessed the entire charade. Please peddle your lies elsewhere.

She was diagnosed with pneumonia during the election! Look it up! She took some time off too!

It clearly is you who who live in an "alternate dimension" there are are threads on her pneumonia here on ATS "Dood".
Her Dr said she had pneumonia after the 9/11 event YOU posted where she almost faints!

edit on 4-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Is something neurologically wrong with people who can't get over an election that happened over a year ago?

The problem is Trump and his supporters were the laughing stock of the election with no chance of winning according to the left and MSM. Hell, they were in denial until election night, claiming we had no shot at winning.

On top of that, they took it way to far with the insults against a large portion of the voting population...Calling us Deplorables, Rednecks, Racists, White supremacists, Nazi's, etc. and it still happens to this day. So basically the lefts message the entire election cycle was don't support Trump because all he did was bring out all the racists in the country. This brought about all the violent protestors to his rallies and there's plenty of evidence all over the web of supporters being attacked just for showing up to support Trump.

They also attacked our intelligence claiming we weren't smart enough to evaluate the facts and only dabble in conspiracy theories, which is the only reason we could support Trump unless we're a racist. So considering all I've mentioned and there is plenty more immaturity that I could point out from the left in the past 1.5 years that would cause such backlash from Trump supporters. I literally signed up for ATS just to defend my political stance and I could careless if I hurt feelings in the process after all the mud slung from the left.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: face23785
Is something neurologically wrong with people who can't get over an election that happened over a year ago?

The problem is Trump and his supporters were the laughing stock of the election with no chance of winning according to the left and MSM. Hell, they were in denial until election night, claiming we had no shot at winning.

On top of that, they took it way to far with the insults against a large portion of the voting population...Calling us Deplorables, Rednecks, Racists, White supremacists, Nazi's, etc. and it still happens to this day. So basically the lefts message the entire election cycle was don't support Trump because all he did was bring out all the racists in the country. This brought about all the violent protestors to his rallies and there's plenty of evidence all over the web of supporters being attacked just for showing up to support Trump.

They also attacked our intelligence claiming we weren't smart enough to evaluate the facts and only dabble in conspiracy theories, which is the only reason we could support Trump unless we're a racist. So considering all I've mentioned and there is plenty more immaturity that I could point out from the left in the past 1.5 years that would cause such backlash from Trump supporters. I literally signed up for ATS just to defend my political stance and I could careless if I hurt feelings in the process after all the mud slung from the left.

That is indeed a big part of the problem. They just can't get over it. Many of these people had never lost an election before. They voted twice for Obama and thought the Republican party was dead and buried. On a similar note, I try to tell people who think the Democrats are down for the count to wise up. That's how voter turnout goes down and you lose next time around. They'll be back.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Trump and his supporters still are the laughingstock. Quite a few people NO LONGER SUPPORT HIM. Only the die hard still support him. They don't seem to mind being blatantly lied to OVER and OVER. Most people are sick of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They voted twice for Obama and thought the Republican party was dead and buried
And that was in just one election lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't think so. I just think when he was younger he had a superiority complex, and a privileged mindset. And he never grew out of it, now he's old and it's a classic case of can't teach an old dog new tricks. He's literally just a stubborn old man.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

On a similar note, I try to tell people who think the Democrats are down for the count to wise up. That's how voter turnout goes down and you lose next time around. They'll be back.

I definitely don't think that. I voted for Obama in 08 as well as many other of my friends that also voted for Trump this time around. I threw us for a loop to be labeled the way we were considering we also helped vote the first black man into office. But, I guess none of that matters to the left if you start thinking for yourself for a change.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Trump and his supporters still are the laughingstock. Quite a few people NO LONGER SUPPORT HIM. Only the die hard still support him. They don't seem to mind being blatantly lied to OVER and OVER. Most people are sick of it.

So was I the laughing stock when I voted Obama in 08? My political views haven't changed.

ETA: Yea I didn't think so, now go off and try and insult someone who gives a crap about your opinion. I'm so over the children with ATS accounts ruining the site I've been reading forever.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So was I the laughing stock when I voted Obama in 08? My political views haven't changed.

My comment had zero to do with Obama, which I love pointing out I never voted for.

Trump, is a narcissistic social path. He is dangerous, and a very well proven liar. Sure politicians lie, how bout this one "read my lips no new taxes" or " I did not have sexual relations with that women"but Trump takes the cake. I cant keep up with the lies he tells, nor do I think he can!

I would have taken Hillary, over a rapist any day. I am referring to Trump ripping his ex wife's hair out, while he violated her. It's very well documented by both lawyers involved in their divorce. Trumps lawyers wouldn't allow the term rape to be used, they said you "can't rape your wife". Read up on it, it's truly disturbing. After coming out the morning after, she saw her hair that had been torn from her scalp, Don then asked her "does it hurt"

That is the man you stick up for! Sad!

edit on 4-1-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Let me show you what it's like to debate against a leftist right now on ATS.

That's just a lie by conspiracy theory sites like CNN, MSNBC and such. Was he convicted? If not then there is nothing else to talk about regarding that subject.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Lol.....look at my profile, been a member for YEARS, I think for 8 or 9 now, also I lurked since the early 2000's. Look, it's not my fault Trump is a liar, and he does it so often.

I don't recall Obama or any other POTUS being accused of things like Obstruction of Justice. How many lies are you going to accept, before enough is enough? There will be more indictment, going out. Russia was not "fake news" like Trump said a million times, that is a big lie. So is the fact Trump has met Putin more than once, as he talks about ON TV more than once in the early 2010s......

You can just go allong, and believe everything he says ......

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

Let me show you what it's like to debate against a leftist right now on ATS.

That's just a lie by conspiracy theory sites like CNN, MSNBC and such. Was he convicted? If not then there is nothing else to talk about regarding that subject.

So there have been no arrests? Really? No indictments? There is no investigation? Then trumps Twitter feed must be right.

Man, thanks for clearing that up.

I guess, there is no one under house arrest with an astronomically high bail amount either. Man I have been mislead.

Thank you so much for opening my eyes. From now on, I will only listen to Trump, because he is such an honest man.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
And her coughing fits...

Fair enough. She was clearly very ill.
She got better though.

Here is her first interview after the election. It's almost an hour of non-stop talking. Not a single cough. Not one. Go ahead. Watch it.
As a matter of fact, there's a glass of water next to her, does she take a single sip from it?

I do wish Republicans can get over Hillary. She lost. It's time to move on.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have wondered from the beginning if Trump is experiencing early onset of Dementia. All the false statements he makes may not be him outright lying he may actually believe what he is saying which is a sign of the sickness.

Here is a transcript of an actual speech he gave and it so incoherent that people should have imediatly questioned his mental stability.

From the 1:20 mark...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

I hold my nose at most Republicans, but do wish that her crimes would have at least been held to some kind of account. For that matter, I'd like to have seen Caspar Weinberger stripped of his security clearance after he smuggled papers out, too.

We send armed soldiers after people standing too close to Area 51....but ignore our elected leaders violating national security. Bradley Manning (or whatever name is in use) spent how long in prison for violating national security? But Hillary and her team got a free pass?

The double standard that was used on her is what has people pissed off. Were it not for a string of incidents that seem to make her criminally liable ending up brushed under the rug, i doubt many would even think about her beyond the periodic insults on a political rival.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agree 100%. Her getting off like that was quite the magic trick.

It was however rather funny how the Trump campaign kept hammering on the e-mail scandal to dish Hillary (rightfully so), and then when Trump took office his own staff does the exact same thing using personal accounts for official business....

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agree 100%. Her getting off like that was quite the magic trick.

It was however rather funny how the Trump campaign kept hammering on the e-mail scandal to dish Hillary (rightfully so), and then when Trump took office his own staff does the exact same thing using personal accounts for official business....

I'd laugh if it wasn't so damned ridiculous.

Or how he works 4 hours a day, then takes off for a 3 day golfing trip?

There is much to be desired about the optics of DJT.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I don't recall Obama or any other POTUS being accused of things like Obstruction of Justice.

Hmmmm, lemmee jog your memory. I'm sure Holder did it on his own.

Today, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) and Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles E. Grassley (R-IA) released a 250-plus page report chronicling the U.S. Department of Justice’s (DOJ) response under Attorney General Eric Holder to the congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious.

Link

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
No, he is fine. Those who are freaking out like spoiled rotten little kindergarteners might have some issues though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join