It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Psychiatrists don't usually do a physical assessment unless there is alarming behaviour.
They do their work by observation. You can observe from a tv and still make an accurate assessment of a person's mental capacity. They don't need to be in the same room to do what they do. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

You are very wrong.

Goldwater Rule

On occasion psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention or who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media. In such circumstances, a psychiatrist may share with the public his or her expertise about psychiatric issues in general. However, it is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement.

Principles of Medical Ethics with Annotations Especially Applicable to Psychiatry

You are fake news.
edit on 4-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ShadowChatter

What adult drinks with two hands? What next? A sippy cup?

Is this one of the 'rock solid' evidences regarding his mental state? Drinks with two hands...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

This is ridiculous! Nobody knows what the president deals with on a daily basis; and I’m pretty sure National security is a big one.

The cup thing; I’ve done this twice when run down, and sick. Low potassium, blood sugar levels, exhaustion can affect motor skills and mental state.

He is a kind man with the best intentions.

Frontal lobes affect anger, rage. I know because I spent a lot of time with brain surgeons in Boston when my fiancé had brain cancer (Medula Blastoma to be exact).

Actually this thread is disgusting, and grasping at straws at best.

4 MORE YEARS!

edit on 4-1-2018 by KTemplar because: Typo

edit on 4-1-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
He thinks this a realiy tv agow called "so you want to be the potus"

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Except that Hillary gave no cause for concern regarding mental agility. Ever...

You're wrong. Again.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Wow, hadn't seen that before, that is truly Bizzarro.
So glad muh popular vote don't count for nuthin, America dodged a bullet there.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Not the only one either.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Geeesh.

I seen her hork a piece of her lung into a glass, and pass out and have to be thrown into a limo like a side of beef, but I hadn't seen her spacing out like that. It's scary to think she was almost POTUS.

This is a great timeline to be in, the one where HRC is NOT my President, and we have a healthy DJT in office taking care of business.

edit on 4-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

And her coughing fits...
The broad wasn't fit for office.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

evah,

this is why you are the joke you are.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Sociopaths don't stop their limo on park avenue to stop some random poor person from being beaten up.

Just the sight of Donald Trump can calm the violent streets of New York, apparently.

At least that was reportedly the case in November 1991, when Trump was on his way to a Paula Abdul concert ...

May be true. But there is a clear difference between younger Trump and this Trump. Watch some of the interviews from when he was younger. He was articulate, lucid, coherent, able to complete a single thought and used proper English. Can the same be said today?

This is a fantastic point. Seeing Trump today, vs the late 80s...its like a totally different person. The charismatic, articulate Trump became anything but.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

evah,

this is why you are the joke you are.

WOW, just WOW.

Totally unfit.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

You're merely pointing out that Donald J. Trump is an imperfect human, like the rest of us. But one who accomplishes a lot more, in-spite of his humanity.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You're wrong. Again.

Pathetic. She was not having a seizure. How much do you get paid???

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Gemwolf

Sociopaths don't stop their limo on park avenue to stop some random poor person from being beaten up.

Just the sight of Donald Trump can calm the violent streets of New York, apparently.

At least that was reportedly the case in November 1991, when Trump was on his way to a Paula Abdul concert ...

May be true. But there is a clear difference between younger Trump and this Trump. Watch some of the interviews from when he was younger. He was articulate, lucid, coherent, able to complete a single thought and used proper English. Can the same be said today?

This is a fantastic point. Seeing Trump today, vs the late 80s...its like a totally different person. The charismatic, articulate Trump became anything but.

Yep. And back when he was clicking on all six cylinders, he was a democrat.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You're wrong. Again.

Pathetic. She was not having a seizure. How much do you get paid???

What do you figger she was doing?

Did you see the look on the reporters face?

She was SCARED !

I watched the video several times, something was happening that was bizzaro.

link   
Is something neurologically wrong with people who can't get over an election that happened over a year ago?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Geeesh.

I seen her hork a piece of her lung into a glass, and pass out and have to be thrown into a limo like a side of beef, but I hadn't seen her spacing out like that. It's scary to think she was almost POTUS.

This is a great timeline to be in, the one where HRC is NOT my President, and we have a healthy DJT in office taking care of business.

Again pathetic! She had pneumonia! You get weak, cough, and use COUGH DROPS. I have had pneumonia 3xs and I am only 46!

Her illness at that time was public info!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Is something neurologically wrong with people who can't get over an election that happened over a year ago?

None of us discussing Trump were talking about the election....the Dotards brought Hillary into it, AS USUAL.....seems to me they bring up Hillary to make themselves feel better!

Also the BS they post is pathetic. I have seen plenty of videos of Trump being confused!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Again pathetic! She had pneumonia! You get weak, cough, and use COUGH DROPS. I have had pneumonia 3xs and I am only 46!

Her illness at that time was public info!

What? Public Info? Do you live in some alternate dimension? Dood, I was here and witnessed the entire charade. Please peddle your lies elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join