It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think there is something deeply wrong with the brains of these people who come on here and use crap rather than stats to bring a man down.

Bring some stats to the table, some evidence of his failures, this is just total crap meant for Facebook.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

It'll be subject to rebuttals and denials and 'Told Yas.' If you read the final note, it says the book comes from about 200 people who lived or spent time in the WH this past year. Wolff's haunted the place for nearly all the year and wasn't asked to sign any agreements at all. They screwed up and he has free reign to quote people.

The Murdoch stuff was interesting as well because there are apparently loose lips on that side too.

We'll see what happens next week. People like Bannon might feel obliged to defend themselves by confirming stories about others. Trump will obviously have to respond. It could be a case of people denying certain stories and confirming others until a very clear picture comes into focus.

I would hope Wolff is an equal opportunities writer too. He'll have been around Dems, lobbyists and others who weren't Republican or Trump-related. Let's hope he isn't just focused on Donald.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Very much yes. Trump is an erratic, unbalanced, narcissistic sociopath.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

People who know him for many years say he is the same obnoxious person as now. I don’t know how he eats burgers and fries then goes to bed at 630. That would kill my gut.
Nope, republicans knowingly gave our country to a man child.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't know why people have such a hard time figuring out DJT.

He is a high functioning sociopath. I worked for one for years and the similarities are striking. Of course we don't know how DJT really is in his personal life but the things I see and hear from DJT says to me sociopath. I mean, its not a bad thing, that just his personality type and he has done will in life so that leads me to believe he has adapted to interact with "Normal" people, if there is such a thing.

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

What i fimd most amusing is how accurate the South Park "Mr Garrison running for president" may habe been.

He says everything he can to throw off supporters, and it only gets him more support.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Sociopaths don't stop their limo on park avenue to stop some random poor person from being beaten up.

Just the sight of Donald Trump can calm the violent streets of New York, apparently.

At least that was reportedly the case in November 1991, when Trump was on his way to a Paula Abdul concert in his limo and saw a man being pummeled on an unidentified Manhattan street. “The man was getting beaten with a baseball bat, but no one did a thing until the limo drove up and Super Donald leaped out,” the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

That was all it took to stop the assailant in his tracks. “The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, ‘Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,'” Trump told the New York Daily News. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.” (Witnesses at the scene gave the newspaper conflicting reports on what happened, with one saying Trump “just looked around and went back into his limo.” Police said the attack wasn’t reported.)

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Those guys have been on target enough times to give it a 50/50

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

In my opinion and observation, yes.

I see Alzheimer's or some kind of mental, cognitive disorder, maybe coupled with an entrenched personality disorder.

But that's just me.

YeeHaw. May we all survive this with our lives and fortunes intact.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
There's really nothing wrong with Trump. He merely likes to trigger Liberals. One little tweet and oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth. THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! AGONY AGONY!!

He turns the Liberals into whacked out parodies that no one really takes seriously.

GO TRUMP!

Pssst. I think you are projecting. I think you like to do those things and see things that way and Trump is the canvass you've painted that on...though he is belligerent and trollish, I'll give you that!

edit on 4-1-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Yeah.....

In private meetings with more than a dozen members of Congress held on December 5 and 6, Lee briefed lawmakers — all Democrats except for one Republican senator, whom Lee declined to identify.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Since I made the first video of Trump's confusion I was able to compile a total of 3 additional videos demonstrating Trump's erratic behavior (and opinions from several mental health professionals) which might indicate signs of dementia over the past 6 months. Video #4 is in the making...
One of the most obvious things I noticed - in the comments - is how his supporters' excuses are becoming more and more watered down; at this stage they are now just throwing insults and deflecting... While they still supporter him, I think more and more people can't come up with reasonable excuses for his behavior. Not that they'll openly admit it.

Also interesting is that the Republicans are pointing fingers at Nancy Pelosi, saying she has dementia - based on her weird behavior... Weird compared to Trump's behavior?

But alas, it's all speculation. Maybe Trump is just an eccentric, distracted, tactless goof.

An easy answer would be to have him do the clock-drawing test (or better yet, the Mini-Cog test) on live TV. While it's far from definitive, it should at least give an indication whether there should be serious cause for concern.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Sociopaths don't stop their limo on park avenue to stop some random poor person from being beaten up.

Just the sight of Donald Trump can calm the violent streets of New York, apparently.

At least that was reportedly the case in November 1991, when Trump was on his way to a Paula Abdul concert ...

May be true. But there is a clear difference between younger Trump and this Trump. Watch some of the interviews from when he was younger. He was articulate, lucid, coherent, able to complete a single thought and used proper English. Can the same be said today?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

That doesn't address the question asked but it's a par for the course answer when the right is asked to defend the obviously indefensible evidence of mental decline.
Me I think he's just a bastard and has never been worthy of any admiration.

People don't see that he couldn't care less about the American people. He doesn't even see them.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

What adult drinks with two hands? What next? A sippy cup?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
He's just the same as he always is

No, he really is not the same. If you watch him being interviewed, like on David Letterman when he talked about how well, he and PUTIN get along. You can see the difference. His cognitive speech is not the same as it used to be. He used to give, much more articulate answers. Now he uses, the same words over and over. Very, very, bigly .....etc.....he does this when trying to get his point across and sound smart. Using terms like Very, very, is the mind trying to compensate, for lack of a better, word to get his point across. Where as back in the early 2010s he may have used a more complex word or phrase.

edit on 4-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

And yet two minutes in water cooks them....funny that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Except that Hillary gave no cause for concern regarding mental agility. Ever...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
well, he's supposedly due for a physical soon....
maybe that will put this to rest?

according to banning, trump really didn't want to be president, it was all just a pr gimmick..
so any erratic behavior he might be displaying might just be him creating a path our of his unhappy situation while allowing him to save face. who knows....

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Psychiatrists don't usually do a physical assessment unless there is alarming behaviour.
They do their work by observation. You can observe from a tv and still make an accurate assessment of a person's mental capacity. They don't need to be in the same room to do what they do. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join