It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Wow. I guess this whole russian thing must be an epic fail. Y'all are grabbing at any thing to justify your hatred for our sitting...winning...president.

When former president obama was in office, i did not go around saying not my president. I accepted the fact the he won. I was vocal about my disagreement of his policies....but that was with facts, not feelings.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'll tell you what's happening.. Winning..

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Most by EO, which only require his signature. Only one successful legislative initiative. And let's be real, he doesn't write the EO or the legislation.

Concerning all the things TRUMP controls - speeches, tweets, interviews, staffers - it's been a train wreck. Just pure chaos.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

I am for Trump, but may I try to give you an answer?

He is basically a non-player who turned out to be quite successful at their own sacred game against all predictions. This scares the left to a point where they fail to see that his actions, mainly, are beneficial for them...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Get back to us in a month Charlie Sheen.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Have you read this extract of Wolff's book yet? The internet will explode on Monday when this gets released. Batten down ATS!!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That is true.

I have to wonder how much is him vs how much is other people being obstinate. Lets be honest: #nevertrump is as much to blame as trump is.

In fact, the only reason i can defend Trump is due to the obvious concerted effort to ruin any efforts he makes. The fact that the political parties put themselves above the nation (as displayed via the #nevertrump efforts) is the most revolting part of his entire presidency.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I don't pretend to be a Neurologist,like you are who's acting stupid now,don't put words in my mouth,I'm not one of your liberal pukes,making crap up,get a job

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Skull N Bones is who I need to advise me about peoples mental state.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Trump should start looking into a libel lawsuit as a private citizen over these articles.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Sooo you just continue the division and decide to name call and assume.
You guys are screwed If you don't stop all this left right nonsense.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Now THAT was an interesting read.

And it sounds pretty plausible.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Can't MAGA if the POTUS is incoherent, reckless and unstable due to cognitive issues. It's sad and perplexing to me that his base thinks they can get the ball down the field without a functional.quarterback.

Yeah but this is politics, and politics is not a game. Hard politics, with the lead player taking the ball seriously, and instead of playing the way the losing team just did, he's playing like a winner. And politics is, after all, a game. You have to play to win.

Wait...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yes indeed. Denials, recriminations and lots of emotions come this way next week.

...*more* of them anyways

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I would like to see that wouldn't he have to prove them wrong?.

Does raise a question on If people in power should have a physiological test to prove they are not damaged before getting in power.
But then none of them would pass would they?.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Ohanka

I would like to see that wouldn't he have to prove them wrong?.

Does raise a question on If people in power should have a physiological test to prove they are not damaged before getting in power.
But then none of them would pass would they?.

They should do that for anyone that voted for Hillary as well. That single action is a clear sign of dementia.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There's really nothing wrong with Trump. He merely likes to trigger Liberals. One little tweet and oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth. THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! AGONY AGONY!!

He turns the Liberals into whacked out parodies that no one really takes seriously.

GO TRUMP!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
There's really nothing wrong with Trump. He merely likes to trigger Liberals.

If this is/were true i would be anything but proud to support a president that purposefully targets half the nation for his own version of bullying.

Banon was reported to employ this mentality in the link from Kandinsky above. Its counterproductive, petty, and beneath our nation.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Frontal lobe thinking right there.

I might have a needle stuck in a grove but my aunt is a clinical and health psychologist and when I lose my temper she tells me when I lose my temper it's due to abnormalities in the frontal lobe and leads to verbal outbursts and anger, the hippocampus dictates memory so do the math.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Just finished reading that..the trouble is even If 10% of it is true or false for that matter which bits can be confirmed?.
It is all just going to be opinion from people biased on their own political leaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join