It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Im still half banking on living the next eon as a digital copy.

I think Trump is crazy, on second thought. You have to be flat out insane to run for that office. I'd snap halfway through and punch Wolf Blitzer in the nose, I think.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Haha!

Well there's still the theory that Trump just became president because Obama made fun of him. I.e. he didn't really want to be president. We can have some fun with that?

Alternatively, there's an old clip of an interview which I saw on the TV, but can't find on the Internet, but the interviewer asks Trump what he'd do if he ran out of money. And he answers, "I don't know. Maybe run for president." We can tie that in with him not releasing his tax reports...?

And personally I'd start with Kellyann Conway before moving on to ol' Blitzer. Not that I would hit her. I would throw a glass of water on her to see if she melts.

Seriously though - there is one thing I do question about the doctor's report...
We all saw the "God blesh the United Shtatesh" speech... Most people said it was his dentures making a run for it. Others blame dementia. The doctor however:

Jackson suggested that Trump had slurred his words because he had a dry mouth. “I had given the president some medication, specifically some sudafed over the days previous and dried up his secretions more than I intended to.”

I've had a dry mouth and similar medication before, and I've never slurred like that. I have slurred like that on other occasions, but that was when I did pub-crawling in my student years...

edit on 18/1/2018 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Cottonmouth can have your mouth sticking to your teeth, making you slur like a diabetic going into shock.

I love the Mr. Garrison lampoon they did on South Park. That and the Katelynn Jenner bit had me spit food all over the dog when I was watching it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Now if only there was some sort of cure or solution for a "dry mouth"...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think it's high time for Trump to fire some more people from the administration! Obviously the EU having failed to defeat Trump at election, dragging the US into useless wars (Syria, DPRK), Russian collusion nonsense, mental issues fake news, impeachment possibilities, etc., the EU is moving on against the US economy!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
EU possible attacks against the US economy are 2.

1) Repeat of the 2008 psychological crisis, orchestrated by NATO due to its defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq, dumping the blame on useful social benefits and other innocuous things like mortgages, using false pretexts. Also using bubbles to increase leave large blackholes that are then up to taxpayers to fill.
2) A new trick coming straight from the EU and assuming the resemblance of a new military Strategy/Doctrine which aims at spending US budget and dragging the US economy to the ground.

Any such attack coming from NATO or the EU, would be aimed at defeating Trump in the 2018 congressional elections. The time to properly intervene and stop either of them is coming as EU's delusion grows the loudest.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Seriously? Is the Kremlin trying to blame NATO and the EU for the mess Donald Trump has created? Do you really think that is going to stick?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Donald Trump is pushing NATO in to the time out corner they deserve. Watch Trump out move them in a game of geopolitical chess. So enjoyable to watch this play out. #MAGA

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Donald Trump is pushing NATO in to the time out corner they deserve. Watch Trump out move them in a game of geopolitical chess. So enjoyable to watch this play out. #MAGA

Please explain how sabotaging NATO, which the United States created and funded after the war in order to keep peace on the European continent (while justifying a continued military presence) could possibly Make America Great Again? (At least you have dropped the pretense of being American.)
edit on 26-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Just the criminal elements of NATO. Remember critical thinking is critical in this.
edit on 26-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It would take some serious neurological wrongness indeed to get the Republicans to lose the next midterm elections in 2018. I see two possibility that could lead to Trump losing support.

1) Attempting to wreck the 2nd amendment, which did not happen until now.
2) Failing to stop EU's attempts at destabilizing the US economical situation, with insane spending or with further failures in foreign interventions

As far as I can see, there's no sign of such instabilities at the moment.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Lack of sleep can easily lead to slurred words. The campaign trail is brutal that way.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Just the criminal elements of NATO. Remember critical thinking is critical in this.

Please apply your critical thinking and specify which elements of NATO are "criminal" and which are not.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

It would take some serious neurological wrongness indeed to get the Republicans to lose the next midterm elections in 2018.

Is that why they are all resigning or losing the special elections. If the Republicans make guns into an issue, they will lose everything they have. The NRA is ballot box poison now. Demonizing shooting victims is revealing who the real demons are.
edit on 6-4-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Demonrats try as they might every election season to use the NRA against Repupublicans and epically fail each time. Ask yourself why your topics are not 50 points ahead in the polls and be prepared to face failure yet again. hA!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Please apply your critical thinking and specify which elements of NATO are "criminal" and which are not.

Please apply your "critical thinking" and explain how "sabotaging" NATO, which has nothing to do with "MAGA" and explain how it is not "criminal".

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: DJW001

Please apply your "critical thinking" and explain how "sabotaging" NATO, which has nothing to do with "MAGA" and explain how it is not "criminal".

Please rephrase that in the form of a coherent question.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Getting back to the OP, is something neurological wrong with Donald Trump a.k.a. Spanky. Well I would have to say no. Nairissium, hugh ego, self indulging, morally corrupt, ethically dead, are not really signs of a neurological disorder.

It's his supporters that have signs of neurological disorders, if you still believe he gives a s##t about you. He considers you his reason to go to small a gymnasium filled with uneducated people and spout a bunch of bs and outright LIES. Knowing they will suck it up like a bunch of rabid dogs.Haven't you learned by all the people leaving the white house, if you don't agree with him or at least explain things like you would to a 5 th grader, he will drop you like a hot rock.I

I am a moderate and would have gladly voted for any Republican over stumbling Trump. He is and will continue to be the biggest embarrassment our country has ever faced.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If the EU thinks it can get rid of Donal Trump using the same tricks it used against Berlusconi just because the latter says he's the same as Trump. The EU is completely wrong, and is about to hit the reality check !

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
If the EU thinks it can get rid of Donal Trump using the same tricks it used against Berlusconi just because the latter says he's the same as Trump. The EU is completely wrong, and is about to hit the reality check !

Спасибо. Вы наслаждаетесь белым ночным фестивалем?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join