It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: shooterbrody

The funny thing is that we do not know what the doctor stated. And as long as the White House is going to lie about what the doctor stated or even put out a false statement who can say?

I do know that if it was a truthful statement from the doctor, at least his name would have been correct.

so as this was from a press conference and from THE DOCTOR HIMSELF this will be the last response you will get from me as you are clearly less than honest
good day

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you can believe what you like
a licensed medical professional has given his opinion
yours on this subject is worthless
good day to you as well

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

good day to you as well

It just seems too good to be true to me, thats all, and I say that as a healthcare professional, not as someone who opposes Trump.

Like I say in the absence of any evidence to disprove what this doctor has said then this is the best we have to go with so for now we can only say that Trump is of sound mind, or rather the does not have any dementia (assuming he undertook a MMSE).

I still think he and all Presidents should have to undergo a full psychiatric examination.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

i believe the doctor stated potus ASKED for a cognitive test
the doctor gave the montreal cognitive assesment and potus scored 30/30

you should read what the dr stated about the armchair diagnoses that have been thrown around

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

i believe the doctor stated potus ASKED for a cognitive test
the doctor gave the montreal cognitive assesment and potus scored 30/30

you should read what the dr stated about the armchair diagnoses that have been thrown around

Interesting....

I knew that Trump has himself requested the assessment but I did not know specifically what assessment it was, I had assumed the MSSE because its out of 30 and is the most common one used.

The point still remains, I believe that a full psychiatric assessment should be carried out.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The point still remains, I believe that a full psychiatric assessment should be carried out
no the point does not stand
you do not know BETTER than a physician who stated he has had DAILY PERSONAL INTERACTION with potus for a year
as someone who is not even an american citizen frankly what you think about potus means squat
frankly as someone who represents themselves as a member of the health industry to second guess a drs assesment is unethical and disengenous
please do not respond further as your willfull dishonesty will prevent me from responding to you further
good day

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

you do not know BETTER than a physician who stated he has had DAILY PERSONAL INTERACTION with potus for a year

I doubt he has been in direct contact with POTUS every day since he entered into office.

as someone who is not even an american citizen frankly what you think about potus means squat

So it means exactly the same as your views then, because thats all this is, just a big bag of opinions, mine is just as valid as yours even if it is different.

frankly as someone who represents themselves as a member of the health industry to second guess a drs assesment is unethical and disengenous

Nope, it is in no way unethical for me to second guess a doctor, in fact its actually encouraged, I have saved patients lives by doing just that.

please do not respond further as your willfull dishonesty will prevent me from responding to you further

I am not being dishonest I cam stating my opinion that I believe that all Presidents should undergo a full psychiatric examination.

It might not be the same opinion as your own but its just as valid, it would be nice if we could mutually respect a difference of opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

see this is EXACTLY why i claimed you are dishonest
the dr who performed the assesment STATED HE PERSONALLY INTERACTS WITH POTUS DAILY
you are quite dishonest as you couldnt even bother to research the dr statement before your potus hatred made you post

good day

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

the dr who performed the assesment STATED HE PERSONALLY INTERACTS WITH POTUS DAILY

I am not being dishonest.

How can I be dishonest about my own opinions.

I am telling you that I do not believe that this doctor has personally been interacting directly with POTUS since he came into office. For me that is just not really possible from a logistical point of view (does this doc not take a day off?), so I don't really believe it.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Dr. Jackson said that while he "had no intention" of giving Trump a cognitive exam, the President specifically asked him to do one. "I didn't feel it was clinically indicated," he said. "The reason we did the cognitive assessment is plain and simple because the president asked me to do it," the doctor said. Trump passed the exam. "The President did exceedingly well on it," the doctor said. "That was not driven at all by any concerns I had. It was driven by the President's wishes and he did well on it." "There’s no indication that he has any kind of cognitive issues," Dr. Jackson said. "On a day-to-day basis, it has been my experience the president is very sharp. Very articulate when he speaks to me."

so that will just about wrap up this partisan issue

Yeah, good luck with that.

The ones that need to be assessed are the left and the media.

They are the ones out of touch with reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

good day to you as well

It just seems too good to be true to me, thats all, and I say that as a healthcare professional, not as someone who opposes Trump.

Like I say in the absence of any evidence to disprove what this doctor has said then this is the best we have to go with so for now we can only say that Trump is of sound mind, or rather the does not have any dementia (assuming he undertook a MMSE).

I still think he and all Presidents should have to undergo a full psychiatric examination.

Here's an idea, why don't you go to 1600 and present your credentials to the SS and say you are there to evaluate the POTUS to see if he is mentally fit for the job.

Insist if they don't let you in right away.

We will await your report.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

good day to you as well

Here's an idea, why don't you go to 1600 and present your credentials to the SS and say you are there to evaluate the POTUS to see if he is mentally fit for the job.

I would never get security clearance for that

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger
Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

good day to you as well

Bummer, I guess you will just have to settle with 2nd guessing his own doctor.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

good day to you as well

Bummer, I guess you will just have to settle with 2nd guessing his own doctor.

In my opinion all Presidents should undergo a full psychiatric examination.

One single test for dementia is not really enough in my view.

thats my opinion on it, you might have a different opinion thats fine. If you are happy with having a guy as head of state who is the commander in chief whose psychiatric health has a question mark next to it, thats fine, you are entitled to that opinion.
edit on 16-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Dr. Jackson said that while he "had no intention" of giving Trump a cognitive exam, the President specifically asked him to do one. "I didn't feel it was clinically indicated," he said. "The reason we did the cognitive assessment is plain and simple because the president asked me to do it," the doctor said. Trump passed the exam. "The President did exceedingly well on it," the doctor said. "That was not driven at all by any concerns I had. It was driven by the President's wishes and he did well on it." "There’s no indication that he has any kind of cognitive issues," Dr. Jackson said. "On a day-to-day basis, it has been my experience the president is very sharp. Very articulate when he speaks to me."

so that will just about wrap up this partisan issue

Yeah, good luck with that.

The ones that need to be assessed are the left and the media.

They are the ones out of touch with reality.

this is just an honesty assessment for them
those with no character are exposed
no worries
always good to know who the liars are here

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Meh.
He's just a big, fat, old, goofy nerd.
Cares more about himself, and money, than anything else.
-
What do people expect? For him to do something cool?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The reason why the statement that was shown to the Press is suspect, is that the doctors name was spelled wrong. Now if the doctor had wrote it, one would think that the name would have been spelled correctly, as he has it on his military records all of those days.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
youtu.be...
press conference today

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Meh.
He's just a big, fat, old, goofy nerd.
Cares more about himself, and money, than anything else.
-
What do people expect? For him to do something cool?

Nothin from Nothin leaves Nothin...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join