It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Caused Democrats In Congress to Meet With a Psychiatrist Last Month.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Sure he can...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah that new book really illustrates exactly what you said. Lol

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Leading professionals have been told they may discuss Donald Trump's mental health, because of his unprecedented behaviour.
Psychiatrists are traditionally bound by a rule that prevents them from talking about the mental wellbeing of public figures, or diagnosing them from afar. But the new ruling from the American Psychoanalytic Association suggests that rule is breaking down because of the President's behaviour.
A statement emailed to the group's 3,500 members said the leader's actions had led to a re-consideration of what is referred to as the Goldwater Rule.
www.independent.co.uk...

Sometimes rules have to be amended to fit the situation.

Good luck with that one man...

What you are actually saying is dangerous, remove a sitting president by any means possible, working outside the rules of law, that is sickening.

There's already rules in place for an incapacitated leader, and Trump is far from being that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Inept ( really poor choice of words btw) is not crazy. I never heard of Obama slurring his speech, walking out in the middle of a meeting or drinking from a bottle with two hands.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

He's never been under a microscope like this ever in his life.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Could be any minute now.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah that new book really illustrates exactly what you said. Lol

"What The Hell Happened?" by Hillary? Did it get published yet?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm sure trump has health insurance. The best and cheapest insurance money can buy.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's never been under a microscope like this ever in his life.

But the consequences are not as dire now, as they were if he were to lose his business empire. The Presidency is transient by nature. Lose it...go back to billionaire life. How tragic, LOL.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yeah...no.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Good luck with that one man...

Nothing to do with me it was their decision.

What you are actually saying is dangerous, remove a sitting president by any means possible, working outside the rules of law, that is sickening.

Them changing the rule means their members can give their opinion , I don't see how that equates to removing the President or working outside the rule of law.

There's already rules in place for an incapacitated leader, and Trump is far from being that.

That remains to be seen.
edit on 4-1-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Where do you think that empire will be when he's charged with money laundering and obstruction of justice?he's already broke

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Could you be a bit more specific? What exactly does "on the verge" mean? One week from now? One month from now?

no, I can't be more specific. That would be impossible, even if I was a qualified Psychiatrist who knew him personally.

But, what I meant by "on the verge", is that its just a matter of time, IMHO... lol

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: gortex

If they speak out it shows they arent professionals.

You cannot diagnose someone without actually meeting them for interaction. People who do diagnose sight unseen are not acting professionally, and are fraudulently applying their credentials as political partisans.

Ive worked in mental health prior to my professional life.

As a health care professional I can say you are 100% right. It is an absolute farce to arm chair diagnose someone you have never sat down and had sessions with.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Slightly OT. Since we are talking unfit for office, maybe our esteemed senators and congressmen and women will allow themselves to be random drug tested? I mean, we can't have people with such influence and power be unstable, can we?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

LOL! Yet you can cling to what a bunch of people are saying who never met him personally.

"Just a matter of time" is what I've been hearing the right-wingers saying about indictments against the Booted One and her cabal. So now, I guess Trump's meltdown will come along with those indictments.

I'm going for popcorn.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
TIL;

Psychiatrists would never take money and tell you what you want to hear.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I misinterpreted topic.
I thought they went for their own self-reflecting cognitive behavioral therapy.

My bad.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Glad some lawmakers are taking Trumps mental stability seriously. After his "mines bigger" tweet and his constant lies, contradictions, I think his condition needs to be taken seriously.

This guy has access to nuclear weapons.

January 4, 2018

Why must you start all your posts with a date? What is with this 1841? Christ.

Trump made a factually true statement. He must be out of his mind. Hes simply reminding Un of the hellfire he would be facing if he were to use his nuclear button, which, according to Un, is an option which is "never off the table" for him. As it is "always on his desk".

A foreign dictator threatened the world, and Trump dared to say something back. "Stop it Trump! Youre just making him mad! Its scary! Just give him some more money and leave him alone so hopefully he wont threaten us anymore for alittle while!"

Cowards... traitors.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

As a health care professional I can say you are 100% right. It is an absolute farce to arm chair diagnose someone you have never sat down and had sessions with.

Coming for a Pharmacist?? The fact is, in mental health assessment and psychiatry, a good deal of the initial intake assessment is done through having a patient complete questionnaires. FBI profilers rely almost entirely on assessing what people do and say, almost exclusively without meeting or even knowing who the person is. But I'm sure they taught you a lot more in Pharmacy school than Dr. Lee got working her way up to a professor of psychiatry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join