It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Caused Democrats In Congress to Meet With a Psychiatrist Last Month.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
January 4, 2018

To demonstrate how sophisticated and effective President Trump's "Drain the Swamp" strategy is, look no further than the desperate meeting that 11 Democratic Congressmen had with a Psychiatrist last month.

More than a dozen lawmakers last month met with a Yale University psychiatry professor for two days to discuss President Trump’s fitness for office, Politico reported Wednesday.

Dr. Bandy X. Lee reportedly met with the group of lawmakers on Dec. 5 and Dec. 6 and warned them the president is “going to unravel.” All of the lawmakers in attendance were Democrats, except for one Republican senator.

“We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress. Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency,” Lee told Politico.
Additional Info At: thehill.com...

It turns out that Ms. Bandy Lee is one of those who cried, and then became angry, after Hillary Clinton lost the election. Almost immediately, she began tranferring her own mental hurt and insecurities to Donald Trump, via lectures and papers, describing how mentally unbalanced and dangerous the new President is.

Democratic lawmakers spent TWO FULL DAYS eagerly listening to a (foreign born?) psychiatrist bad-mouthing their President. It's tragic how far those members of Congress have fallen in morals and character.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/4/2018 by carewemust because: minor adjustments

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

More than a dozen lawmakers last month met with a Yale University psychiatry professor for two days to discuss President Trump’s fitness for office, Politico reported Wednesday.

This is useless.

Trump has enough money, that he can pay psychiatrists to say the exact opposite, that he is as fit as anyone to sit in the Oval Office.

That's what you get when you can "pay for anything" in your society.

That tactic would only work if Trump was "poor" like Clinton.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Priceless.

Now, Trumps Cabinet is supposedly going to throw him under the wacky bus, let Pence take over and most would lose their jobs as Pence appoints religious fanatics to the Cabinet posts.

I don't think that is very likely.

I wonder how much Ms. Bandy Lee was paid for two days of waffling.

Priceless though. They are a screamin'.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like a bunch of drivel from gov employee trash that want to perpetuate the delusion that you have to be a career politician to lead.

A bunch of career trash politicians lost to a regular guy and can’t get over it is all I keep seeing

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

the minor difference is, if Lee did this against hillary she would be dead by now...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If President Trump could fight off the urge to be so "open" with his feelings, the man would be lauded for his many accomplishments in such a short time, instead of being constantly berated over his personality.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm personally predicting a full blown psychotic style meltdown from Trump in the near future.

I mean, yeah, common mental illness is a completely misunderstood reality of life, which effects most of us at some point.

But, I'm fairly sure Donald Trump is beyond that realm and is in fact a full blown fruit loop... it'll just be a matter of time before that pressure cooker hits its limit and just totally explodes! lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ehlehan

Sounds like a bunch of drivel from gov employee trash that want to perpetuate the delusion that you have to be a career politician to lead.

A bunch of career trash politicians lost to a regular guy and can’t get over it is all I keep seeing

Indeed. Obama accomplished very little in his first year, but because he smiled and swooned all the time, the media didn't care that he was inept.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Don't you think that the PRESSURES he endured while building his empire were more stressful than what the Mickey Mouse media and impotent Democrats are applying to him now?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I'm personally predicting a full blown psychotic style meltdown from Trump in the near future.

Lefties are the ones screaming in the streets, crying over chalk, terrorized by mean words, silencing anything they don't agree with, showing mass hysteria over Russia, can't sleep at night because they think building a wall is racist, seeking therapy in record numbers, and on and on yet Trump is the one of the verge of a psychotic meltdown....

Lol.
edit on 4-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Glad some lawmakers are taking Trumps mental stability seriously. After his "mines bigger" tweet and his constant lies, contradictions, I think his condition needs to be taken seriously.

This guy has access to nuclear weapons.

January 4, 2018

Why must you start all your posts with a date? What is with this 1841? Christ.

edit on 4-1-2018 by Southern Guardian because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ehlehan

Indeed. Obama accomplished very little in his first year, but because he smiled and swooned all the time, the media didn't care that he was inept.

Erm, can I please remind you that Obama's first year was taken up with dealing with the sub-prime mortgage crisis and the horrific financial crisis that followed?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Apparently its easier and far less stressful to convince everyone that your "button" is bigger than everyone elses, when your just a corny tv reality star, rather than when your the POTUS.

lol, its just a matter of time now, the dudes on the verge of a full blown meltdown...

edit on 4-1-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Could you be a bit more specific? What exactly does "on the verge" mean? One week from now? One month from now?

I'll just bet that he's really, really stressed about that tax reform victory he just had. Or maybe it's the stock market hitting another high that has him on the edge of insanity?

I'm glad to hear that Democrats are getting help with their issues over the recent destruction of their party. Wouldn't I just love to have the anti-depressant concession for those folks?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Seems to me fear of a President descending into madness caused lawmakers to seek advice from a professional in mental health , the American Psychiatric Association already voiced their concerns last year noting the President has several personality disorders.

Would it not be a dereliction of their duties for them not to seek advice given his obvious frailties ?

This is not just an issue for the left.

Some Republicans have recently begun to more openly cast doubt on President Donald Trump's mental health — previously an area in which only Democrats would publicly speculate.

On Wednesday, following Trump's lunch meeting with Senate Republicans to discuss tax reform and other issues the day prior, former Republican Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma said the president "has a personality disorder."
"We have a leader who has a personality disorder,” Coburn told The New York Times. "But he's done what he actually told the people he was going to do, and they're not going to abandon him."

Coburn, a former medical doctor who served in the Senate from 2005 through 2015, was explaining why he doubts that other GOP senators would speak out against the president like Corker and Flake had.
uk.businessinsider.com...

edit on 4-1-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It would appear that hillary is the one having the meltdown, and all of her supporters have followed suit. They have apparently lost touch with reality. Now she is playing with matches in her bedroom, and evidently her broomstick has caught fire.

Shall we send her home with a participation trophy, so she at least she has something to show , besides all of the skeletons and dead bodies In her closet?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

hahaha

That tactic would only work if Trump was "poor" like Clinton.

The poor Clintons would asked for a "donation" to their foundation to allow any psychiatrist the privilege of accessing different markets.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I wonder how much Ms. Bandy Lee was paid for two days of waffling.

Your tax dollars hard at work!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

far less stressful to convince everyone that your "button" is bigger than everyone elses, when your just a corny tv reality star, rather than when your the POTUS.

Way to ignore the real question, namely

carewemnust
Don't you think that the PRESSURES he endured while building his empire

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

President Trump Caused Democrats In Congress to Meet With a Psychiatrist Last Month.

Good, that means every single cursed one of em are unfit to hold public office

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join