It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Border Agents along the Mexico border attacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[snipped]

www.cnn.com...
www.foxnews.com...

RIGHT NOW there is NO hard evidence that a Bigfoot attacked those two US Border agents killing one of them. According to media reporting the incident there seem very little evidence of human attack beyond the fact that two of them were injury with one dying. I am sure that skeptics will give birth to a cow in just denying Bigfoot involvement.

However, a semi telltale evidence will be the lack of follow up by US media. AS described with massive head force trauma as wells other body injuries if done by a human and basic police work and especial by the FBI. If by another human and or humans and factoring in a political agenda to support Trump WALL. I believe the FBI could track down those humans whether legal american as homeless or illegal immigrates.

IT seems that in most cases with illegal immigrates they generally do NOT commit crimes like MURDER in order to enter the USA. a large percentage of illegal immigrates work at really #ty jobs in the USA that most Americans do not want. Though low pay employment by these companies seem easy. Committing murder would NOT be sign of a good "worker" will to work at #ty job as an illegal immigrate.

Almost by logic alone it would NOT be likely those two US Border Agents were killed by illegal immigrates. It does mean that it is an impossibility. BUT numerically unlikely.

I would also guess that with any police agencies those men should have called in advance any type of situation that would have merited thier investigation. IE homeless individuals taking shelter, illegal immigrates hiding in the underpass, would be drug dealers, broke vehicles, humans walking along a highway in a desert. Based on news reports there seem to be NO call in as to why those two US border agent stopped there and were attacked.

That implies several things.
1. They were there to do something off the books so no call in.
2. They spotted something they did NOT want call in.

The would have no reason NOT call in activities like drug dealers, homeless or illegal immigrates. I personally believe just base on my own experiences that the military is called to deal issues with a Bigfoot killing or taking humans. I have reason to believe that some police agencies have been notified that in some area there is a real possibility they have ben told BIGFOOT is indeed real and views humans as FOOD. If that is true one would think that park rangers and the like would have been notified.

BUT yes I am guessing. That does not make it so. BUT it does not rule it out either.

Noppie
[snipped]
Terms and Conditions
edit on Thu Jan 4 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
By that logic we can't rule out Santa Clause either.

They should have never gave a license to a man who drives a sleigh and plays with elves.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noppie

That implies several things.
1. They were there to do something off the books so no call in.
2. They spotted something they did NOT want call in.

The problem with all this border agent crap, is that we've just created a perfect situation for encouraging high crimes and misdemeanors.

Imagine low paid border guards are being asked to avoid taking high value bribes from smugglers to look the other way.

Crikey, we seen judges send kids to detention centers just to get kickbacks from those centers that get paid to house the kids, hence the judges find innocent kids guilty and send them off, just to make a few bucks. And judges are better paid than border guards.

Imagine what's really happening at that border.

Both US and Mexico are "Capitalist" countries. You got the bucks, you can pay for anything.

you know you can buy a US Green Card "legally" for $500,000 right?

But what if you only have $50,000 ? Would some kind hungry border guard accept that as the fee to let you in?

Sure?

edit on 4-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'm confused as to how this is linked to Big Foot? It looks like a possible attack by either MS-13 or some Mexican Military assisted group (think Coyotes or drug mules) Either group would most likely cause the media to not talk much.

Ok now for the non-sense. What are you talking about when you say:

I personally believe just base on my own experiences that the military is called to deal issues with a Bigfoot killing or taking humans. I have reason to believe that some police agencies have been notified that in some area there is a real possibility they have ben told BIGFOOT is indeed real and views humans as FOOD. If that is true one would think that park rangers and the like would have been notified.

From what I have heard (as in gunshots) and seen (as in my own eyes). lumber companies hire private military services to deal with "any possible endangered animals" in their operations. I have asked a guy I know, "Does this include Sasquatch?", and he told me where I can go and see some evidence of where some Sasquatches forage for food.

Park Rangers are asked not to talk too much about them, but they are not forbidden from talking about their encounters. They will say that if an area might be active, that they tell visitors that there are "Bears" in the area, and that people should be careful.

Now if you have some evidence for what you're saying that would be very nice too see.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Logically and applying ochams razor numerically, it is much more probable that the border agents succumbed to a standard border threat, ie interrupting a smuggling operation, probably drug dealers/smugglers rather than an immigrant doing it or bigfoot!, as u say most illegals would avoid confrontation, the use of force rather than weaponry would be expected of people not wanting to draw extra attention.
edit on 4-1-2018 by RealityCheque because: Forgot a point and miss-spelled something

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well here's the thing: one of the guys survived, and yet official sources are saying they don't know for sure if rocks were used to kill the other guy, or how they were even injured in the first place. If rocks were thrown at them, there would be rocks at the scene. If the attackers hit them with rocks, the attackers would have been seen. No rocks, no attackers witnessed, and yet one guy is dead with multiple broken bones. There's even a reward of $45,000 for information about what happened. If one of the guys survived, obviously he would know what happened and would have told investigators, so something is being covered up.

This actually kindof does sound like a sasquatch attack.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

At some point that night -- neither the Border Patrol nor the FBI have released the time frame -- the second agent called his wife, disoriented, telling her he didn't know where he was

that officer said he doesn't remember what happened that night. The last thing he remembers is arriving at work that day

This is interesting. The Missing 411 books are full of incidents of people having run-ins with something and ending up disoriented, lost, and with total memory loss.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The surviving agent has memory loss (according to the CNN article) and can't remember anything after getting up and going to work the day/night this happened.

According to the same article there are family of the dead agent who are saying that what they've been told is "weird" but wouldn't elaborate further. There's something unusual with this case, IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Crazy....well no answers coming from this just another story to add to the pile.

Reminds me of the story of Cullen Finnerty. Look it up if you haven't heard of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

This is interesting. The Missing 411 books are full of incidents of people having run-ins with something and ending up disoriented, lost, and with total memory loss.

I'm a bit lost to even toss up a theory or conjecture on this one, but if we were to lean towards this being an attack by some large/strong bipedal, there certainly wouldn't be any official (and mainstream) report of it, and with that said.

I've just been reading some BF reports that deals with cases that the victim/witness suffers from mental disorientation and loss of memory. Now although this seems to be a constant in many of the claims/reports, one needs to ask how can this be possible? Granted 'PTSD' and other similar condition could come into play simply because of not being able to handle an event with a large 8-10 foot hairy bipedal that has human like features under it's hair/fur. I know that I'd certainly would be taken back with a face to face encounter, regardless of the few personal events that I believe may have been the result of what many call a BigFoot (because I really dont know). Mine have all been hidden except for smells , vocalizations, sounds, having rocks tossed at me and evidence of something large in the woods walking, breaking large branches and leaving large depressions and footprints.

But back to what i've been reading....

There are theories out there by many in the field that 'something' seems to be able use for what many consider to be infra-sound. For those unaccustomed to this term, it can be likened to a sound beyond the normal 'human' hearing range, something akin to a Dog Whistle or the low rumble sounds of an Earthquake. I've been disoriented by Earthquakes before (it's a really.. really weird feeling that made me feel like I could throw up), so I can relate to this theory (this also happened to me during the Fukushima event).

The CIA & DOD had a number of projects that included the possibility of weaponizing audio/acoustics. Most recently we had that event that happened in Cuba where US Diplomats claimed to be under some form of audio attack that made them ill. "(link) The FBI is reportedly investigating who was behind an “acoustic attack” that inflicted at least two staffers of the U.S. Embassy in Havana with sudden hearing loss.".

Now lets go out on a limb here... What if... (a real big what if), some large hairy bipedal had the capacity to use infra-sound to temporarily incapacitate whomever? They already are wonderful mimics with whistles and vocalizations, maybe this is just one more advanced feature of theirs (conjecture here obviously). If they did have this ability, wouldn't that help clear up a number of the "why'd they feel like that" in the reported cases?

There is one BigFoot enthusiast that has written in his blog "The Bigfoot Field Journal" about his experience and analysis of some sound (supposedly infra-sound) he recorded (click link for more on this). Of course many other researchers lean this way including Christopher Noel and M.K. Davis (click link for more on this M.K. Davis Releases Bigfoot Infrasound Audio With WARNING).

I'd like to again remind you that I am in no way saying that this is what happened in this Border Patrol incident. I'm just rambling on about some similarities that I've noticed in my research and this current event posted. Difinitely a case that makes you scratch your head and go Hmmmmm..

Just tossing in 2 cents and typing outloud (what?)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My vote is on the Chupacabra.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'm confused as to how this is linked to Big Foot?

Because unless there's start to finish video evidence that it was something else, and the OP can determine the video is 100% genuine, then it's possible it was Bigfoot. That's pretty much the substance of conspiracy and crypto threads around here anymore. If it doesn't violate the laws of physics for it to be what the OP wants it to be, then we must entertain the possibility. And those of us who don't bow to that ironclad logic are just asshole skeptics, or possibly government disinformation agents.
edit on 6 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Though I wish to clarify.

There is certainly NO hard evidence that Bigfoot is responsible for the attack. MY assumption is on how it was reported and how it feed right into those who believe in Bigfoot. IF CNN or any other news agency said that Bigfoot was involved in the attack they would be laughed at.

As far as humans being the attackers.

1. Beyond a homeless or something similar who simply did NOT want to arrested and used brut force trauma on both agents then ran away. leaving witnesses behind. Both were alive one died at the hospital the other survived injuries. So leaving witness means the attacker did not care.

2. If human the level of strength and fitness to brutal beat two men near to death. This level of strength would almost rule out homeless.

3. There had to marks in the earth of the struggle that took place. the CNN report implied the injuries were inflicted on the soil below the highway. IF a human were drug dealers to whatever they would have left marks or tracks. These tracks would almost surely labeled whether a single homeless to multi. Drug dealers, vehicles and other marks should been seen. Even without going the track. local police as wells FBI narrowed the list of who it could be to whether homeless to drug dealer and anyone else. These humans would ahem easily fit America media reporting mexicans are bad. Instead they left it very vague.

My speculation in the manner does not make it so. BUT as far as I am concern points to a possible Bigfoot attack.

new topics

top topics

join