It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey leaked "seven memos, four marked classified at the 'SECRET' or 'CONFIDENTIAL' levels.'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And you're not an FBI agent. You made sure I understood that. You practically accused me of accusing you of impersonating a federal agent Got all jiggy about it too. Of course I wasn't accusing you.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not that I have found. Only the one source and two others that link the first.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Told ya.. one source.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

COMEY BUSTED! FBI Chief FOIA Officer Confirms ALL OF COMEY’S Memos Were Classified at Time They Were Written

Chris Farrell: We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the Chief FOIA Officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days. And in that sworn declaration Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey’s memos, all of them, were classified at the time they were written and they remain classified.

well now
what happens to those who mishandle classified info???

wonder if comey has flipped on hrc yet?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

And what about a notebook? What about personal notes about a personal conversation ?
And I am going to ask... what was your position at the bureau? Just so we can gage your references.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Breaking Robert Mueller has substantiated everything Comeys memos claimed.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And what about a notebook? What about personal notes about a personal conversation ?
And I am going to ask... what was your position at the bureau? Just so we can gage your references.

You already asked and I already told you...not going to repeat myself for your sake.

You will just claim that I was a janitor anyways. It's pointless.

edit on R472018-01-04T22:47:10-06:00k471Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

COMEY BUSTED! FBI Chief FOIA Officer Confirms ALL OF COMEY’S Memos Were Classified at Time They Were Written

Chris Farrell: We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the Chief FOIA Officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days. And in that sworn declaration Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey’s memos, all of them, were classified at the time they were written and they remain classified.

well now

Comey leaked the classified memos with the specific intention of undermining A SITTING US PRESIDENT.

It looks like Boy Scout Comey could be heading to prison!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't remember you ever telling me what you did. When was that? We're you the janitor?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Breaking Robert Mueller has substantiated everything Comeys memos claimed.

former disgruntled now disgraced employe throws shade
and as usual with you people no source

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: shooterbrody

well now

Comey leaked the classified memos with the specific intention of undermining A SITTING US PRESIDENT.

It looks like Boy Scout Comey could be heading to prison!

So which of the new 2018 investigations is charged with gathering evidence for Comey's prosecution? I hope it's not the FBI.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

interesting he only felt the need to "leak"classified info AFTER he was fired

what a putz

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I don't remember you ever telling me what you did. When was that? We're you the janitor?

its ok you probly dont remember what you ate for dinner
magnesium supplements are good for memory

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Told you that you would say I was a janitor....you don't even know enough to know that the government contracts out all their janitorial services.

Sure, the government pays all their janitors $100,000 a year.
edit on R572018-01-04T22:57:11-06:00k571Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well let's see what they do huh. This is one man's opinion. He's not in charge of bringing any charges against Comey is he? A declaration is just a statement. Its like getting a notary to witness a signature.
edit on 142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Since your memory is so bad, part of my duties was being a SCIF manager for 6 SCIF's, overseeing the proper transmittal, storage and access to TS/SCI material.

Along with quite a few other duties.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And yesterday it was announced that Sessions had appointed interim investigators (meaning kick out the Obama holdovers, the worst of whom probably had to be smoked out since they were hiding their disloyalty). www.nbcnews.com...

Sessions uses executive authority to appoint interim U.S. attorneys

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Told you that you would say I was a janitor....you don't even know enough to know that the government contracts out all their janitorial services.

Sure, the government pays all their janitors $100,000 a year.

I didn't say you were a janitor. I asked if you were.
The government spent $3000.00 for a toilet. My friend who has worked at the post office on long island for thirty years makes $70,000 and she's a supervisor in the sorting room.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well let's see what they do huh. This is one man's opinion. He's not in charge of bringing any charges against Comey is he? A declaration is just a statement. Its like getting a notary to witness a signature.

nice of you to pull that out of your ass
the guy is the one who is in charge of classification for foia
he is a subject matter expert

but "just one mans opinion"

your nuts

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Ok then I guess we can look forward to Comeys immediate arrest right? How long do you think? Next week? Next month?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join