It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan is ditching the dollar — 24 hours after Trump denounced the country

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: RadioRobert

There is little point arguing whatever future holds, trump was elected on his promise to make America great again.

I'm not seeing it from where I am, sure the economy looks like its getting better and you guys got some small tax break, however the long term results won't be so great if Trump continues alienating other nations, and if the current trend continues it might bite you in the ass. It's no different to life, the more friends you have the easier life will be.

How much do you pay your friends?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Perhaps you're running out of anti-Trump material for your threads.

Who gives a flying F what Pakistan does. It's also culturally acceptable there to molest little boys. Never mind they support terrorism against us.

As if we need them as any kind of friend.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is not because of that. It was already in the works.

Also, does anyone still believe Pakistan was or will ever be partners, allies or any other such friend to us?

edit on 1 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I feel vindicated.

Well, that pretty well sums up your starting posture, doesn't it??? No need for any objectivity, huh?

Who the hell cares what Pakistan does?? It won't mean one grain of rice of a difference. Next thing you'll be telling us how North Korea dumped the US dollar.....oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'll tell you what, I'll pay you good money if you go to Pakistan and are able to find even one single thing made in America there, just one thing!

They want to dump the dollar, great!! That means our aid money is now worth nothing to them, so no need to send any anymore!

Screw Pakistan!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You should, unfortunately I doubt you are intelligent enough to understand why. a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Based on your reply I am surprised you haven’t booked your non stop flight yet. a reply to: MysticPearl

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: RadioRobert

There is little point arguing whatever future holds, trump was elected on his promise to make America great again.

I'm not seeing it from where I am, sure the economy looks like its getting better and you guys got some small tax break, however the long term results won't be so great if Trump continues alienating other nations, and if the current trend continues it might bite you in the ass. It's no different to life, the more friends you have the easier life will be.

How much do you pay your friends?

I imagine much less than you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join