It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump eats McDonald's because he fears being poisoned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The fact that he seems to be addicted to happy meals is not a good sign. Means he has terrible taste for a start.
Thinking back on it, the last time I had a McDonalds was in December 2004. I was drunk at the time, but I remember thinking 'Why the hell did I buy this revolting object???', which clued me in to the fact that I was smashed out of my skull at the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So we had a thread about his ice cream, now his burgers. Liberal loons, what happened with the Bannon deal? Wasn’t he the new liberal messiah after an out of context quote?

Smh

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Trump is an idiot

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Trump is an idiot

Do you have proof of this?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Know what bothers me the most about this picture? How the hell do you eat french fries without ketchup? lol

And while we're at it.... if someone brings me silverware with McDonald's, there's a good chance they'll need a proctologist to have it removed. And as a bonus, how about a real size drink? It'd take me two swallows to be done with that thing. (btw: does this mean he's not saving money by going with the "value meal"?)

I do make this post in jest of course. None of these are reasons to attack the man on a personal level.

I will point out that he looks tired as hell and just generally worn out in this pic. Let the guy eat imo.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
someone asked if a tread had been posted about Trumps ketchup stake ( yep it was posted )
Trumps ice cream Trumps MC lol
Trump wants a fresh new Moto to drinning the swamp .
Trump you love to hate me .
What would you do without your Trump Unreality show O look I hate him post number 201190387494054054791097448 .
The resons I hate him number 10193843786186797826852190519t0652619027 .
AND HE eats MD BURGERS the horror !! the Inhumanity lol .

Hate him love him all ill say is thanks because that is entertainment Trump is singlehandly keep ATS afloat ( yea

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

according to an explosive new book about Trump's first year in office.

So it was written before it happened then. There's a word for that in the literary world. Fiction.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yep!

Here it is the Donoadsgate Smoking Gun:
Gosh He looks content...... good for Him !

edit on 4-1-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2018 by Plotus because: because, I don't know, uh because... uh.... ... ..

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'd bet'cha He gets it looking just like the advertisement picture, not mish mashed like WE get it, and I imagine his fries were brand new fresh, and the remaining basket of fries sold as souvenirs ...........lol....

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Resorting to body shaming now, tsk, tsk..
Lets attack his hairstyle for a while, thats always fun !

This isn't about societal norms for beauty. This is about taking care of yourself and not putting junk in your body constantly, which a lot of American are guilty of. And thus, the way their bodies look reflects that.

Yeah, again, it's gross.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
McDonald's usually makes you sluggish, because it doesn't contain much nutrition.

Yet Donald Trump is able to keep a daily schedule that very few 70 year-old's could emulate for more than a few days without passing out, like Hillary does.

Makes you wonder what else he is taking huh?
Most importantly, define "keep a daily schedule"... I would say that appearing to lose his mind daily & being very easily angered is no vindication for "not passing out". I'd rather him just pass out and let the adults handle things.

And what do I care about Hillary anyway? What does some center-right yesterdays news have to do with anything here?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Liberal loons, what happened with the Bannon deal? Wasn’t he the new liberal messiah after an out of context quote?

interesting fantasy world you have there...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

McDonald's French-fries are horrible after they've been sitting for a few minutes. The President must have been really hungry at the moment of that photo.

lies they are always great.

Eat em cold..warm..microwaved whatever they dp the job nicely.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

He eats his steaks well done. With ketchup.
Has there been a thread yet?

But its Heinz organic ketchup..that stuff is excellent!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Dude, if you are jaundiced you need to go to the hospital

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join