It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diogenes revisited. . . . In search of a non partisan man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I've been non-partisan since 1991. The Kentucky Democrats absolutely drove me out of the party when they put Paul Patton in a position of power, one heart-beat from the governor's office. The Republicans have nothing to offer an old hippie. Banks and insurance companies own both major parties. Why would anyone believe anything coming from their press releases? Media is owned by BigPharma and BigAg so there is the bias of money there.

If you wants facts you have to have been there. I have no desire to be amongst these slimy swamp creatures so I don't reckon I'll ever have the facts.

The fact is that I'm better off after one year of Donald Trump in office than I was the previous year. Financially, the market has been kind to me. Emotionally, I've laughed until tears streamed from my face to see both major parties turning themselves into pretzels to justify some nonsense they've decided to support. I've been sickened by the revelations of the depths of corruption in our major government departments, corruption that has cost plenty of innocent people their lives and/or liberty.

The fact is that Trump promised tax reform and he got it done. He promised economic improvement and that was done as well. Those two accomplishments are more than I've seen from any president. He wasn't my choice in the voting booth but I'm willing to be respectful of those achievements.

If it were up to me political parties would be banned and election to office would be by lottery.

I'm still waiting on the facts of the JFK murder, the MLK murder and several others.

edit on 4-1-2018 by diggindirt because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've read them.

Haven't added much because I didn't know what I could contribute.

When you're not sure what to say just wheat paste in the new Unofficial Bump The Damn Thread Placard:

edit on 4-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I'd like the facts. It may be a first for me.

I'm not buying it, Diatribegenis.

You say a lot when the day is long and I reckon you've had a rough night as well. How about you present what you believe to be factual and then we'd have something to debate?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I'd like the facts. It may be a first for me.

I'm not buying it, Diatribegenis.

You say a lot when the day is long and I reckon you've had a rough night as well. How about you present what you believe to be factual and then we'd have something to debate?

People debate "truths", they debate opinions.

How can people debate facts?

"The sun rises in the east".

"No it doesn't".

"Yes it does".

"Nuh-uh".

"Yeah-huh".

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Look at the facts, check out the facts.
The facts on the lies!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This topic makes me miss Beezzer.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This topic makes me miss Beezzer.

And Kali and BH!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

How much do you pay and can I work from my office at home? I'm allergic to the oval ones.
edit on 5-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join