It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested and injected with anti-psychotic drugs in mistaken identity case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
If only they checked his name, as normal, non corrupt, professional do. But hey they won't have to pay up if sued, that will be up to the tax payers as usual.

Yep and we deserve it for allowing this. Or, more accurately, for fostering an environment where something like this could ever happen. If so many police officers, medical staff, and other officials didnt get slapped on the wrist for horrendous acts, people would do more due dilligence in their jobs. I wonder how many people were standing around who could have spoken up? If there were real consequences for a "mistake" like this, maybe one or two or more people WOULD have said something and this COULD have been prevented.

But instead of making sure justice is served, we read about these types of injustices, and go "thats messed up!" And go about our day satisfied that we are in the right because we would never do that and in fact we are appalled by it. But do we ever do anything about it? Or do we just assume that theres a system in place to take care of things like this and besides, the internet is a big place, and im sure a lot of people have read about this and I bet that, somewhere out there, people are organizing some kind of protest or action group to make sure that something is done about this... i mean just look at all the angry people here on ATS. That proves people are angry about this so i feel better already...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If the man had killed the cop, would he have gotten away with it, since this was a case of assault and against his safety?

I mean, if someone tried injecting a cop with a needle, they would put a bullet in your head.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The gift cards were meant to be an act of conciliation, but will end up being construed (rightfully so) as an insult to civil liberties.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Baylor's Scott and White system won't even check your blood pressure without verifying name and DOB first

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The whole psychiatry is medical blackmail. Its a racket of psych enslavement. Ask a comptroller.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join