It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea appears to be alienating Japan right as they face the same nuclear threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

People may not understand the North South Korea dynamic vs Japan, but I'll sum it up.

You know how you can't stand your pesky sibling, they drive you nuts and you even say you hate them. Then someone outside of your family bullies your sibling and you go crazy on them. This is North & South Korea, there will always be a collective hate in their heart against Japan. No matter how many problems they have with each other, they hate the bully more and always will.
China harbors the same hatred for Japan but isn't as vocal about it.

"Hostility toward Japan is not just a political posture, but is part of the South Korean political identity. Washington in particular should stop pretending that this is something that it can resolve with its typical, the-hegemon-is-here-to-save-the-day interventionism. It can’t."

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think we live in a true time of peace for once that two leaders of two developed nations can seriously argue like children over something that does not make a S*** to anyone now, for any reason.

It also shows there is no real threat from NK and both know it.

China hates everyone, including themselves, and it will always be this way.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Wish I could give you ten stars for that!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

A laughable sentiment....on your part.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Awww poor guy.

Is your bunker all stocked and you're mad you don't get to live out a Mad Max fantasy?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
China, North Korea, South Korea Hate Japan (World War II, Fukushima)
North Korea shouts at USA and China, South Korea and fires missiles at Japan
Japan shouts back at NK
South Korea and USA put missile defenses around North Korea
USA shouts at NK
NK shouts at USA
China tells NK to cool it

It's like a South American soap opera

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Well I can't blame them considering what the Japanese did in ww2. But you figure being the only society on Earth to be nuked and still suffering the ramifications of it generations later, that maybe they could let it go? Unit 731 anybody?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

You forgot the big buttons, small buttons part

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Awww poor guy.

Is your bunker all stocked and you're mad you don't get to live out a Mad Max fantasy?

That's a logical, intelligent response, I'm impressed.

You have a psychotic, repressive regime that has disaffected every nation in the region that has developed nuclear weapons and working on ICBMs.

Therefore, NK is no threat to anyone....perfectly logical, even....sane....

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It doesnt help that Japan brutally raped and murdered is way through Korea and China during WW2.

Even worse? They arrogantly refuse to apologize even to this day.
edit on 3-1-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

A laughable post on your part.
I tend to agree with the original statement.
Got anything that lets you know that NK does pose a threat ?
The US spent untold billions for Russia being a viable threat.
Another Cold War in the making ?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

A laughable post on your part.
I tend to agree with the original statement.
Got anything that lets you know that NK does pose a threat ?
The US spent untold billions for Russia being a viable threat.
Another Cold War in the making ?

I don't see how anyone can blithely shrug off that obvious maniac and that regime with their hands on nukes with continued development.

Unless you think this guy and his regime is completely benign, friendly, cooperative with it's neighbors. Treats it's citizens with complete respect and human dignity. At which point you'd have an argument.

If you see this guy as reasonably well portrayed, then I don't see your stance.

A cold war? No, not this time. This will before sorted out before that level of weapon systems, both qualitative and numerical are achieved.
edit on 3-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

It doesnt help that Japan brutally raped and murdered is way through Korea and China during WW2.

while that is certainly a part of it, it is not the whole of the problem. the big problem (and one that is part of why such atrocities happened in ww2, the Japanese didn't care what happened to those inferior people they conquered, since they were worth nothing in their eyes), is that that part of the world is incredibly racist against each other. China, Korea, Japan (as well as others) all think they are racially superior to the others. even within at least some of those areas of the world, there is racism or classism within the countries as well as well. none "pure" Japanese and non Japanese have issues in Japan. Koreans will even go so far as to kill "non pure" Koreans, and even their mothers. which was a major issue after the cease fire with all those who had children with members of the various country's armies during the war. China also has race issues within it's peoples. and that racism is particularly bad between Japanese and Koreans, and far outdates ww2. all that racism makes things even worse for things like peace and co-operation between them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: nightbringr

while that is certainly a part of it, it is not the whole of the problem. the big problem (and one that is part of why such atrocities happened in ww2, the Japanese didn't care what happened to those inferior people they conquered, since they were worth nothing in their eyes), is that that part of the world is incredibly racist against each other. China, Korea, Japan (as well as others) all think they are racially superior to the others. even within at least some of those areas of the world, there is racism or classism within the countries as well as well. none "pure" Japanese and non Japanese have issues in Japan. Koreans will even go so far as to kill "non pure" Koreans, and even their mothers. which was a major issue after the cease fire with all those who had children with members of the various country's armies during the war. China also has race issues within it's peoples. and that racism is particularly bad between Japanese and Koreans, and far outdates ww2. all that racism makes things even worse for things like peace and co-operation between them.

Let's not leave out the settlement that split Korea and Vietnam into two nations. I gave us the Vietnam War and one Korean was with another likely.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If you Nuke someone's family, and neighbors, they will never forgive nor forget you. First of all, where do you think the name for #731 came from?? Or who gave it it''s name? If you look at the classic Japanese myth of their 47 Heavenly Warriors, and put #56 inside it make a magic square, things start to fall into place. 4-5-6-7. 4 + 5= 9, 5 + 6 = 11, 6 + 7 =13, & 7 + 0 = 7.

Japanese read and write from right to left, so over there this runs as 731, 11, 9. Adding 56 years to 1945 when Gen. MacArthur poked the Japanese Emperor in his eye, and it comes up to Sept. 2001. BTW, they write calendar dates backwards to us, just like the Europeans, and our U.S. Military, do. So, 11 - 9 means Sept 11th.

The Japanese diehards who laid low, for 56 years, and they used the old Hidden Hand, in the attacks in NYC and the Pentagon, went from Black Dragons, to the Yakuza, and finally back to an intel agency. This is a re write of the tale of those 47 Heavenly Warriors. They went to ground, after their Lord was murdered, and then regrouped to take out the offenders. As Ronin or rogue Samurai, they then committed Hari Kari, in order to restore their honor.

Today, 45 souls inhabit their shrine, but a couple still guard their mortal remains, up on the hill behind it. The American psychic, Allison Dubois, visited there, and noted this to the priest, who agreed, that not everyone's ashes, made it down to the shrine.

Unit 737's hidden hand means that most likely there was an Anthrax attack, planned on Wash. D.C., but then fell apart in Shanksberg, PA. It also posits that the attacks in NYC, were merely the planned diversions, to draw off our defenders.

Fortunately, this attack flubbed just as bad as Adm. Isoruku #56 in Japanese, Yamamoto, at Pearl Harbor, in 1941. Both attacks would have worked if they had occurred one or two days later.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What this really shows is how naive the SK president is. Remember when he said nevermind about the missile shield? They basically elected another Obama. Weak.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

While not too many posters here will buy it, I'm into "Legend of Anagrams". Adm. Yamamoto's given name may have a few anagrammatical solutions in Japanese but it universally means the #56. And he was already a senior Naval Officer when the Jap's named their bio chem warfare lab in Manchuria, Unit 731. Take it or leave it. This Adm. wrote a letter saying that if he was killed, his will would go on. So, again, take it or leave it.

But his name is intrinsically linked with the Japanese legend of their 47 Ronin, or rogue Samurai. In looking for anagrams for the Attacks on both Pearl Harbors, I came up with using Pearl Harbored, as a verb, as there are now two of these attacks against us. And Pearl Harbored will give Torpedoed Too Early. And I think it fits in pretty good. If both attacks were staged a day or two later, both would have been successful. There wouldn't have been any direct linkage between Flight 92 and the Situation Room in the White House, to raise the alarm on that doomed airliner, flying into Washington D.C.'s airspace. If those conspirators had given their "climb Mt. Nitaka" command, on July 13th, Wash. D.C. time, instead of July 13th, on Tokyo Time, I believe they would have been home free. The White House Solicitor's wife would have landed safely in California, the day before. And in Hawaii, back in 1941, one or maybe two, of our big fleet aircraft carriers would have steamed back from their weekend forays and been in the Harbor, for a Monday or Tuesday morning attack. But someone staged the flyover from Cali, by the sixteen B- 17's to "blind side" the Army's RADAR, on the Sunday, Dec. 7th, day of the real attack. U.S. war gamers had expressly warned about a Sunday Morning Attack. So, like the anthrax letters, this bomber flight, "muddied the waters".

And once again, Nostradamus whispers that "Not far from the Millennium, at the time of the Games of Slaughter"--------?? I'll leave it to you to discern is these "Games of Slaughter", are the impending Winter Olympics, in South Korea.

I also think that the real conspirators tipped their hand by sending anthrax letters through the mails, in order to "muddy the waters", after the airborne anthrax came down over our seat of Gov't, and denied us that turf, for a century. The delivery jet was the small military ( drone? ), job, right on the tail of Flight 92. I also think that the hijackers weren't flying any of the 9-11 jetliners, but only murdered the flight crews and held down the forts, in the cockpits.

When the solicitor general's wife, let the passengers know about the other suicide planes, they rushed the cockpit. Whoever was controlling the bird, had to crash it, before the good guys got the truth back to the White House. Then any and all, plausible deniability, would have evaporated, and everyone and anyone associated with pirate chips and stray drones, would have been taken down, immediately. The real conspirators couldn't let that big bad cat out of the bag.

If the Flight 92 hijackers, had been flying that jet, then they would have just pushed the sticks forwards, and it would have made one big hole in the ground. But remote operators, had to move fast, so they put it into a flat spin, and stalled it. One engine tore off, and landed quite aways away. This engine's going sideways, mimicked the later one over Queens, NYC, and even the water ditching of "Sully" Sullenberger's "miracle on the Hudson.

My old Flight instructor, did one of these flat stall on me, and then said that he could stall any plane in level flight, at any time. But he would never, never, tell a student pilot how to do it. Those Arab student pilots couldn't pull off one of these flat stalls, period. And so the stray Anthrax letters, and the lost engine in Pennsylvania, belie the official propaganda.

These are the levels of revenge we'll face, if we Nuke N.K. first. All Koreans are related, both north and south of the DMZ. And like the Japanese, they won't forget their very genetics being ruined forever. In other posts, I've told of a "ghost" Nuke, over the Atlantic, East of Cape May, in Jan. of 1943, which had terrifying radiation effects on our sailors. Nostradamus lists all three, as "Scourges never before seen by Man". So as the truth seeps out, We cannot continue to feign ignorance over dropping an A Bomb on a Japanese city full of women and children. We knew well in advance what was going to happen in those two Japanese cities. Now, whether they told acting President Harry S. Truman, these sordid details, will be left for history to ponder over.

But Pres. Trump knows full well, the long term outcomes of using these weapons on the Korean Peninsula. My fear is that Kim will put bigger and bigger, Nukes into his mountain test site, until he blows it apart, and sends clouds of previously trapped, radiation, out across the Pacific towards our shores. Chernobyl spread the radiation of thirty Nukes out across Eurasia, when it blew, and that reactor didn't detonate, like the 1970 test reactor we blew up in Nevada, just to see how our containment building worked. "It didn't". I saw the news films which showed the same flash and mushroom cloud of the other Nevada Nuclear Tests.

edit on 6-1-2018 by carpooler because: clues of the Winter Olymics in South Korea

top topics

join