It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're thinking about how official statements used to work.

Sadly, you're probably right.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hmm doesn't change my view of Bannon in the slightest. Kinda weird that the "news" got the statement instead of releasing it on an official government site first.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Come on man! Use that grey organ in your head for once instead of just reflexively doubting everything you don't like. If EVERY media outlet (both right and left leaning) is reporting on Trump's words then it very likely true. That is simple logic. If that statement were false, Trump would be out in a hot minute calling those organizations fake news and you know it. Your attempt to remain coy is just you being stubborn.

Everyone once said the world was the center of the universe as well. I'm not ashamed for demanding evidence.

link   
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is giving a press conference now and discussing the press release.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm doesn't change my view of Bannon in the slightest. Kinda weird that the "news" got the statement instead of releasing it on an official government site first.

Sorry, but you're expecting this White House to make sense? This smacks of a statement issued on the fly with hasty editing.

link   

Really? I see it as par the course for the administration that prides itself in bucking precedents. I thought you guys revealed in Trump breaking the norms?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

They could be just trying to stay ahead of the story. Or Trump and Bannon are taking the media for a ride.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Loyalty of a 1000 baht (30 buck) Phuket tranny hooker

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Come on man! Use that grey organ in your head for once instead of just reflexively doubting everything you don't like. If EVERY media outlet (both right and left leaning) is reporting on Trump's words then it very likely true. That is simple logic. If that statement were false, Trump would be out in a hot minute calling those organizations fake news and you know it. Your attempt to remain coy is just you being stubborn.

Yeah it's not like every news outlet reported the Flynn flipped on Trump BS. Please.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

First no. There was never a time where everyone said the earth was the center of the universe. That is a medieval myth. Second, that comparison isn't even CLOSE to an apt comparison when talking about a statement that will be quickly proved or disproved by the administration when hearing the reporting.

Sheesh... Talk about a desperate defense you just threw at me. You might want to regroup and try again, though I recommend just admitting your mistake for once. But I doubt that will ever actually happen knowing you.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

And look how the right treated Mueller --- they said he was a fair, honest and a man of honor and principle... now if you listen to the right, he is being compared to the Taliban, I've seen him called a democrat *which he is not*, I've seen him raked through the coals over and over .... a couple months ago he was a good, decent man.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How is Flynn flipping or not a WH statement exactly? When are you Trump supporters going to start reapplying nuance to your reasoning abilities?
edit on 3-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

They could be just trying to stay ahead of the story. Or Trump and Bannon are taking the media for a ride.

That is always my first thought. I'll wait until something big drops. Maybe it will be Fusion GPS related.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

How is Flynn flipping or not a WH statement exactly? When are you Trump supporters going to start reapplying nuance to your reasoning abilities?

Oh that's rich coming from someone who probably ignored the slew of new revelations in the Huma Abedin and Weiner laptop scandal.

link   

Sweety there are no people like me....

I did not slander Comey. The media didn't slander Comey. Please...I'm not saying there were none on the left who turned on him but your alluding to a mass exodus by the left and that didn't happen. This forum is not an accurate outlook on the general public. You know that right?

link   

Oh that's rich coming from someone who probably ignored the slew of new revelations in the Huma Abedin and Weiner laptop scandal.

Nice deflection and ad hominem you got there. Out of arguments already?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the giggles, Bannon-ban-non-hammer in Chief!

You can take the petty little bitches out of the eighth grade cafeteria, but you can’t take the eighth grade cafeteria out of the petty little bitches.

comment by fgs

Make Advice Granted Again!

Things to note: Trump says Bannon was fired, accuses of him of leaking false information to the press and pretty much echoes what Scaramucci said about Bannon.

"A guilty conscience needs no accuser."
Rather interesting idiom to think about in this context, innit? Looks desperate with "The Alamobama" (ha!) and all that...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The chances of this being a ride set up by Bannon and Trump is actually more likely than anything else Ive read so far.

But then take a breath. And realize this is why the left is so confused and almost celebratory. Because this is odd. Because this is almost out of left field. Its almost too good to be true if youre a trump hater like myself.

The more this settles, the more I explore the chances of this being orchestrated. the end game has me confused however.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Doubt it. Think about it, the leaks have stopped some Bannon was fired, Bannon pushed for Roy Moore and lost, etc.

It's more likely Trump realized Bannon was a POS and fired him and now Bannon is out trying to stay relevant.

I think Trumps statement is right on.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Bannons been hitting the bottle hard as of late, he has lost his mind.

How do you know that? Pretty much anyone who believes anything Trump says has lost their mind. IMO.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join