It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sara Carter writes for Fox News. She uses the top rated infotainment hack shill on TV to hype her pieces. How is she "not affiliated with the big MSM?"

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What exactly are you looking for? A Twitter post? A video of his words? What if his words weren't recorded in front of a camera?

Then where did they come from?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
I knew from the beginning that Bannon was the leaker. It was obvious by the calibre of information leaked.

Bannon knows some real dirt on Trump. It's just a matter of time until, in his quest for power, Bannon brings Trump down.

Jeffrey Epstein ring a bell, Trumps friend?

edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It was a statement released to the media by the White House. Probably via email. Sarah Huckabee Sanders just confirmed the statement about 20 seconds ago on TV.
edit on 2018-1-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

it requires a special kind of stupidity to believe that i ever supported mr bannon

try actually reading my post history - instead of just pulling crap out of your arse

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Id like to see the white house confirm they released this

ETA : Wrote this before I saw you say SHS confirmed
edit on 3-1-2018 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The White House press office doesn't have it yet, but it was released with Sarah Sanders' name on it. There's a press conference on right now that has confirmed that the statement came from Trump. Whodathunkit?
Folks, let's not forget that this is the most incoherent White House ever, one that has stated that Trump's tweets are 'official statements'. Chaos seems to be the new norm.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The purveyor of all truth is reporting the story and statement to .
www.foxnews.com...

Still no source and i don't care about Fox. The MSM as a whole is worthless.

Out of curiosity....if you reject all MSM....what would you then call a "source"?

Sara A. Carter for instance. Basically people who are not affiliated with the big MSM.

They are called "The Gatekeepers" for a reason.

Its all about access. Unless Sara A Carter has access (like WH press creds) then she is an outsider cobbling together MSM tablescraps and serving it up as a meal.

link   

You've never heard of a media personality releasing statements?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow. If confirmed. Just wow. Trump reeks of fear in this statement. And thats AFTER the lawyers obviously got a hold of it.

Just wow. This has been the most interesting day of his term ( not involving world affairs)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
DP

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You've never heard of a media personality releasing statements?

Yes, and I'm looking for that statement. Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Then where did they come from?

Press release perhaps , I'm sure the statement will be online at some point.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's all over the news, or were you expecting them to personally deliver the statement to your email account?

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It was a statement released to the media by the White House. Probably via email. Sarah Huckabee Sanders just confirmed the statement about 20 seconds ago on TV.

Good enough for me.

link   
It would be a pretty bold move for all these media outlets to report on a WHITE HOUSE STATEMENT that wasn't in fact a white house statement. It would sink their already sunk image even lower. Not sure why so many are questioning it. Trump would have already denied it and called them out for being fake. Statements are issued to the press quite frequently.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It's all over the news, or were you expecting them to personally deliver the statement to your email account?

Do you know how official statements work?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Do you know how official statements work?

You're thinking about how official statements used to work.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Exactly this. It's a wonder people are going to great lengths to distrust this news when simple logic says it is likely true (and now that Huckabee Sanders has confirmed it, is true).

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Come on man! Use that grey organ in your head for once instead of just reflexively doubting everything you don't like. If EVERY media outlet (both right and left leaning) is reporting on Trump's words then it very likely true. That is simple logic. If that statement were false, Trump would be out in a hot minute calling those organizations fake news and you know it. Your attempt to remain coy is just you being stubborn.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join