It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It's best when quoting someone that you get the quote correct.
What is the problem with quoting? Unless you can see the maniacal craziness in his rant and that makes you uncomfortable.
I really don't get your beef. It seems like you're trying to discredit the poster for bringing the quote to the discussion.

SG was referring to Trump's fanboys. Not the OP.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: burdman30ott6

do you think trump could have won without him, tho?

I dunno. Matt Drudge started supporting Trump and calling out CNN and WaPo for their lies after Bannon's endorsement, but I don't know how much Bannon had to do with Drudge's support. I honestly believe Drudgereport was more responsible for countering the storm of horsecrap from the MSM than Breitbart was.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That was my first thought as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

No. Bannon is actually more disliked on the Left than Trump. Nothing about this bit of Wednesday afternoon politainment is going to change that.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wonder what people here thought of Bannon a little over a year ago?

I would go look, but I actually remember some of the posts, so I won't bother.

That he looks like a dirty, disheveled drunk.

I swear its not my imagination when I see him on camera being swarmed by flies like Pigpen from Peanuts.

He needs a make-over and bottle of visine. Don't men exfoliate? I swear there are skin cells on his face from 1970.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It's funny seeing posters assuming people now like Bannon because he's talking bad about Trump.

Yeah, um, that's not how it works.

That is exactly how it works in the real world. Just look at Comey and how the Democrats changed there tune about him in just a few months. Trump should fire Comey immediately. A few months later. How dare Trump to fire Comey our best buddy. Like i said morons. All of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah that didn't happen.
No one ever said Comey wasn't an upstanding guy. They were not happy with his actions just before election day but that didn't change his reputation at all. I was pissed but I didn't slander Comey. I said it was not kosher to do it and I was saddened by it.
I will say that we saw allegiances flip on both sides. Trump telling Comey he admired his bravery in reopening the Clinton email investigation. What a great guy. Only to call that same man a liar six months later. We've watched him marginalize every relationship of every individual who speaks against him. Oh him ...hardly knew the guy. Him... he was a coffee boy. That's where the flipping and incredulity lays. Not with the dems and James Comey.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Trump just ragged on Wolf's book where all this Bannon covfefe came from and

Just insured it to be a best seller, believe me; Trump and his whole WH staff are a bunch of dorks; no loyalty and leaking everything.

www.axios.com...
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wondering if Breitbart will be included in Trumps fake news awards now..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Pests. I'm betting it isn't ...lol

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump fired him because Comey was useless and would have never worked against HRC. He was bought and paid for. I'm glad he flipped though and he can be redeemed if he follows through and nails HRC to the wall. We now know alot more about the whole sham of the Clinton inevstigation then we were previously told. It was a done deal that she walked.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
doublepost
edit on 3-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: doublepost sorry

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump summed it up very thoroughly, what's the matter?

What's the matter??
I take it you don't know that Bannon has also said that the associations with the Russians at Trump House was really about money laundering...it's as plain as the hair on your chin says he.
So you can waffle on, but at least Bannon has put on the table the issue of money laundering, something I and others have been already talking about around here for a long time...nor will it be exactly news to most of the MSM.
They now have their cue to discuss it in the mainstream.
Then there is the 'small' matter of factional interests, now a part of the Republican movement like it or not.
Bannon knows too much, we already knew that, Trump knows that, and his response is so totally predictable, you could have nearly written it all yourself...well maybe not you in particular...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You are obviously thinking of a different junior. LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No one ever said Comey wasn't an upstanding guy. They were not happy with his actions just before election day but that didn't change his reputation at all..

Comey tried to play both sides of the fence, and got burned.

In us politics, you've got to pick a side.

Fence sitters not welcome.

Nobody backs you when you're on the fence.

You just end up looking like a uprighteous citizen without a job.

edit on 3-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You are obviously thinking of a different junior. LOL

Compare all the subpoenas on both sides and who complied and who stalled. You will soon find a pattern that shines a new light on your beloved Democrats.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No no one in media s praising him. They are talking about him yes. They are talking about his book and they are laughing at the circus that is trumps presidency. They are not praising him. You confuse the media attention for admiration. Who else thinks like that hmmmm? Oh yeah...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think every single "news" organization could win at least ONE fake news award.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Trump saying someone else is losing their mind. LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . He should be a standup comedian, I have never laughed so hard in my life.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I think every single "news" organization could win at least ONE fake news award.

I totally agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join