It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The soap opera is his oppositions making, not him. MSM chooses to report on the tabloid. Only 1/3 of his tweet get reported...the salacious ones. If you are complaining about distractions, look no further than the media and their cheerleaders (yourself, for example) for reasons why.

I do beleive wolffs book details the reason behind the incredibly weak cabinet Trump had: qualified folks were warned off accepting roles. The establishment crippled his efforts from day 1 with #NeverTrumpers in government doing all they could to destroy his chance to lead

I dont like Trump. But seeing what ive seen happening....it appears he is the less disgusting.
edit on 1/7/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I dont like Trump. But seeing what ive seen happening....it appears he is the less disgusting.

You might as well go ahead and admit that you actually do like him. There are some things I agree with him on...

but character counts! An honorable man can admit his mistakes and bad choices.

But it's always someone else fault, in Trumps world of lies and denial, the media, Hillary, but Obama, the deep state, the FBI, what ever happened to the party of personal responsibility...The republicans, remember?
edit on 7-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

By wolffs own admission they only spent a total of 3 hrs together.

Not much opportunity to archive acheivements

It actually feels more like another Russian dossier. It was so effective at making his rivals look dumb the first time around he decided to do it again.

I wonder why did Trump let Bannon and Wolff into the WH in the first place. He knew who both of them were. Now it's just a continued soap opera when there are real issues in America to be concerned about.

Trump seems very busy putting out dumpster fires of his own making.

www.rawstory.com...

Guess what book is #1 on Amazon

www.amazon.com...

Do you think this book will have an impact on the Trump presidency or just another covfefe?

No impact. Much less even the fake female accusers one that popped in and out from out of nowhere a month before the election.

This book is a joke. Just look at the guy! Dr evils retarded lil brother.

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join