It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

THIS

How predictable the left truly is.

There hasn't been any surge in support on the Left for Steve Bannon. Not even an uptick. He remains as reviled today as he was yesterday. That guy who smells a lot like stevemahgod just made some # up and then you came along and agreed with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
According to reporting from ABC, Trump's lawyers have sent a C&D to Bannon.

Trump attorney sends Bannon cease and desist letter over 'disparaging' comments

Lawyers on behalf of President Donald Trump sent a letter Wednesday night to former White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon demanding he refrain from making disparaging comments against the president and his family.

In the letter to Bannon, Harder, writes, "You [Bannon] have breached the Agreement by, among other things, communicating with author Michael Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, disclosing Confidential Information to Mr. Wolff, and making disparaging statements and in some cases outright defamatory statements to Mr. Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, knowing that they would be included in Mr. Wolff’s book and publicity surrounding the marketing and sale of his book."

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

THIS

There hasn't been any surge in support on the Left for Steve Bannon. Not even an uptick. He remains as reviled today as he was yesterday. That guy who smells a lot like stevemahgod just made some # up and then you came along and agreed with it.

lol...you prove my point on how predictable the left truly is. Thanks. Go back to hyperventilating now.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ha, can't say I called Bannon would pull something like this but I think I wrote somewhere that the more radical, informed alt-right would get sick of Trump eventually. Say what you want about those guys but some of them--like Bannon--actually care about America and the west, not just making money and boosting their egos. And before anyone starts spamming more memes; I'm not a leftist, and I never said I didn't like Bannon. I'll say it now though; I don't like Bannon.

He does? I thought you where saying the left supported Bannon? I must have misread.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The left doesn't support Bannon, but they are cheering for the fact that Bannon and Trump are biting at each other.

They are both self-destructing and it is amusing.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What's your excuse for Trump raping his wife and pulling her hair out? So character dosen't count eh?

www.independent.co.uk...

www.newsweek.com...

Why don’t you ask his ex-wife?

He is asking you

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump lawyer sends cease-and-desist letter to Bannon

Oh this is gold. I never imagined the start of the year would be this entertaining. What a klutz this guy is.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I don't think Bannon lost his mind! I think is mind is controlled by GCHQ and the EU intel, especially the Italian secret services.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Oh this is gold. I never imagined the start of the year would be this entertaining. What a klutz this guy is.

It's like watching a disaster happen right in front of you, only you're in a comfy chair, eating popcorn and drinking beer.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

THIS

its all about making stuff up to support their realities.. the left suddenly, somehow, somewhere, now supports Bannon because he is spilling the beans and kushner and dob jr are obviously next.

Russia-gate is just about to get juicy.
Trump is readying his pardoning pen as we squeak.

the "left" should be cleaning up their own backyard still, the amount of political smut in that organization is still staggering.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I think both Bannon and Trump have lost their minds.

When the President has his own close advisers start turning on him, it's a tell tell sign something is rotten in the White House.
How can anyone trust this president with a straight face when his credibility is ZERO.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There are 25 million starving slaves in NK. Are you still outraged that Trump had a little fun at Kim's expense?

That just sounds like Virtue Signalling you constantly accuse everyone else of, cuz no one said they have sympathy for Kim. Just that there are more tactful ways of dealing with people.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No, what this will do is cause the central-left leaning Democrats who used to be Republicans come out and vote for Trump because they hate Bannons conservative anti-jewish views. He got the white-bread vote as they used to call it.

Your funny doing Trumpisms!

Intel agencies call that damage control.

edit on 4-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I consider myself a liberal progressive (I guess that places me on the left). I don't support Bannon a whit, but I am enjoying the spectacle of Trump and Bannon going after each other. They're both odious creatures of the right, and the divided house of the right will have an even harder time standing after this plays out.

Free speech cuts both ways.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

They're also suing to stop release of the book, demanding an apology from the publisher and a retraction.

That's not going to happen.

I saw this described in an op-ed as "a political knife fight with consequences." I think that's one of the best descriptions ever. Trump's used to firing people and it having no consequences for him... people were a disposable commodity. Now he's tinkering with the vocal and the powerful and actions do have very immediate consequences.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm dying here. Next he will be just another coffee or Covfefe boy lol.

This will be the tweet storm show of the month.
Bannon has said there's no chance junior didn't take his Russian guests in to meet daddy dearest in June 2016. He said the meeting was treason. I don't know what he knows and I did not buy the book.

Dementia is a killer.......

Former George W. Bush administration ethics lawyer Richard Painter tore into President Trump on social media Tuesday for Trump's antagonistic tweet comparing his so-called "nuclear button" to that of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

"Two psychologically unfit men crowing about their nukes. This is not a good way to start the New Year. Congress needs to deal with one of them and the UN Security Council needs to deal with the other," Painter wrote on Twitter, referring to Trump and the hermit kingdom's dictator.

"This Tweet alone is grounds for removal from office under the 25th Amendment. This man should not have nukes," Painter continued, this time alluding specifically to the president.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
To me it looks as though Steve Bannon and President Trump planned this fake so called "feud" currently going on between them, to distract the Lamestream from what is ACTUALLY happening and the Lamestream took the bait hook line and sinker.

See QAnon...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

The book wasn't written by Bannon. The media is simply talking about whats in the book. The first couple chapters are free on some sites and if only half is true it doesn't bode well for Trump or his administration.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I'll post this again..... Again who is working on a fantasy with the lamestream?

Last I looked, the anti-trumpertarians aren't looking at all flight schedules with tin foil hats on to expose John Legend and his wife as some sort of pedofile ring that is going to be brought into Gitmo under 10,000 sealed indictments while they were watching Jason Borne and reading the new JFK leaks while working for the CIA with Hugh Hefner.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join