It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Wow, According to Bannon's twitter his statement was "taken out of context" "Fake news" and still signs his tweets "#MAGA"

Trump rolled over on him without even waiting for Bannon's response, and automatically tries to downplay his association. Class act.

Do you have a link to the official Bannon twitter?

I looked and there are many accounts.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Bannon don't do twitter.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Thats what I suspected after browsing many "Bannon" accounts.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

heh, there's a good (pretty much 100%) chance that the twitter account being sourced isn't legit.

I don't do twitter either, obviously.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Trump rolled over on him without even waiting for Bannon's response, and automatically tries to downplay his association. Class act.

And that's everything, right there. Seems Trump already knows what Bannon knows. And probably will say.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump didn't write that! It's to coherent.

Oh, he wrote it. LOL

Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

He is a hoot, that is for sure.

ETA: on second thought, it could have been written by Kim Jong Un's press secretary. It has that "Dear Leader" ring to it.
edit on 1/3/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Try and keep up....

It wasn't twitter....

www.breitbart.com...
edi t on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
no way in hell trump wrote that - hilarious!!

it'll be interesting to see who's loyal to bannon and who's loyal to trump here on ats..

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ah... of course the Trump lovers are downplaying this. Bannon was the man behind the curtain of Trumps campaign and championed Trump's so-called rally against "the establishment". Trump and his admin reveals itself more and more to actually be part of "the establishment" in every way, Bannon calls him out on it and the Trump lovers that were so against "the establishment" just whistle & look up at the trees... ok.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm pretty surprised that Trump would make a statement like this so quickly, the author has a number of complaints against him from sources claiming he made up or misused quotes. Didn't think Trump would miss an opportunity to use his "Fake news!" catchphrase. The veracity of his statement pretty much verifies that Bannon statements aren't misquoted or up for interpretation.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

it'll be interesting to see who's loyal to bannon and who's loyal to trump here on ats..

To my surprise it seems to be most of the left leaning folks supporting Bannon ATM.

Imagine that........

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'm not sure if its support as much as schadenfreude.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't support either. I did figure this would eventually happen considering bannon is anti-establishment and trump clearly isn't.

what are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

To my surprise it seems to be most of the left leaning folks supporting Bannon ATM.

Imagine that........

Yeah they flip flop like crazy. We love Comey no wait we hate him oh wait we now love him again. That is why i can't take them seriously anymore. The majority ha sno mind of their own just follow the popular opinion. Morons.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yeah. Trump would have said something like "Bannon's just mad because my pee-pee is bigger than his".

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Trump and his admin reveals itself more and more to actually be part of "the establishment" in every way, Bannon calls him out on it and the Trump lovers that were so against "the establishment" just whistle & look up at the trees...

It must be Wednesday.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When they trot junior out in hand cuffs trump will say he hardly knew him so this doesn't surprise me.
Bannon says they're gonna crack junior like an egg. Lol

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Imagine that........

It wasn't that long ago that Trump was praising Bannon, remember?

www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When they trot junior out in hand cuffs trump will say he hardly knew him so this doesn't surprise me.
Bannon says they're gonna crack junior like an egg. Lol

Another delusion that will never happen. Enjoy the next 3 years.

Edit: You mean the junior who fully complied when he was asked to testify. That junior? At least Trump's people are not dodging subpoenas like many others did.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I find it hilariously ironic that you would make this sort of broad generalization in this post.

Nobody on the left likes bannon. The enemy of my enemy is still a douschebag.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join