It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: angeldoll

This should be reading in every neighborhood church and neighborhood library that voted this scoundrel in office.

Trump called his former Acting Attorney General a “c---” when she refused to have the Justice Department uphold his travel ban on seven majority-Muslim countries, Wolff said. “Trump conceived an early, obsessive antipathy for Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. She was, he steamed, ‘such a c---,’” the journalist’s book said.

Oh please, then you better throw in pretty much everyone in US history in there too.

What world did you grow up in? You don’t think obama or JFK didn’t swear or scuffed at others in Washington?

Then the thought of this man putting his grubby paws on those woman who courageously came forward was enough to make any thinking person see him for what he is.

Hell...even you would be courageous and shed some fake tears when a big, fat check is deposited in your bank account.
Stop with your supposed moral outrage, we have seen a #ing thousand more morally reprehensible things from the Leftists.

You just don’t get it and never will.

It’s not about politics left or right.

It’s about right or wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
He mocked no one. First, the guy cannot even move his arms. Now, is Ted Cruz or ISIS crippled because he does the same thing in this video.

He raped no one.

Here is a GMA interview

Linkl

I cannot believe you are all going back to the 2016 talking points and it is 2018.

Pathetic.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-03T21:19:49-06:000949 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-03T21:20:01-06:000901 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No matter what the motions were, he mocked a reporter with cerebral palsy.

You've got to give Trump credit for that.

He's an "equal opportunity" mocker.

Whether you're able or disable, Trump will mock you just the same.

No special treatment.

No discrimination at all.

He treats Hillary, Rosie O'Donnell, Mika Brzezinski, or whoever, just the same as he treats any disabled person, and visa versa.

The Donald is "perfect" in a diabolical kind of way.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What is pathetic is that it is as hard to accept in 2018, as it was in 2016, that he was being an asshole. It doesn't matter if he knew the guy had palsy or if he does the same gesture to anyone when he is being an asshole.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Yeah it's called perfect imperfection

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Whenever a situation goes south, Trump immediately disassociates himself. He immediately minimizes that person's role. Puts the whole "I have no relationship with Russia" in perspective. This piece of sh*t needs to go.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, the reporter backtracking on an article from 14 years ago was being an asshole. I don't care if he is in a wheelchair and eats through a straw. He took a stand against Trump but if I truly thought Trump was harassing a handicapped person I would state I did. I am not blind nor heartless but f that reporter for not standing up and instead bending over for the Left..and the RINO's.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Three more wannabees who if Trump was not president would not even be in the news cycle.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Not true. What about Lewandowski? Remember he supposedly grabbed and threw are reporter to the ground? No, Trump 'backs' those he know are right.

Bannon's comments could very well be true but them again, we all hate people and have conversations. Imagine if they were all made public how #ty you would feel.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

No, what this will do is cause the central-left leaning Democrats who used to be Republicans come out and vote for Trump because they hate Bannons conservative anti-jewish views. He got the white-bread vote as they used to call it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bannons been hitting the bottle hard as of late, he has lost his mind.

Yeah , he lost it in the bottom of a cheap whiskey bottle....?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Bannons almost an after thought now....

The new obsession will be Wolff's book. "Fire and Fury" and the ironic part is that he was invited into the WH for a year.
What did they expect. Dumbasses....

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The guy didn't backtrack. He said that Trump was wrong when he said that the article had said that thousands were cheering. Trump was being an asshole because he remembered something wrong and the reporter wouldn't go along with what he had said.

Here is the article I found, knock yourself out showing us the proof that the reporter was backtracking, or maybe you have another version:
Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Three more wannabees who if Trump was not president would not even be in the news cycle.

I don't know about that. Hillary at least, has been at it for over 30 years. She's got about as much news coverage as Trump, if not more.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
you know.. i have to admit, after reading some more excerpts this book does sound pretty entertaining...

still not buying it tho

wonkette.com...-up-quotes-in-michael-wolffs-trump-book-that-arent-about-steve-bannon

show your work, son
edit on 3-1-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

THIS

How predictable the left truly is.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Deep State I guess has full control of Trump now.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join