It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Willtell

Here is another thing, regardless of how this plays out politically or legally, ..GET HIM AWAY FROM THE NUCLEAR BUTTON!!! the man is unstable A.F

Psst.....you have been watching too much CNN.
There really isn't a "nuclear button" sitting on Trump's desk.
Get a hold of yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Must be a lot of people with Cerebral palsy then, because either Trump mocks them all the time, or he didn’t know who exactly he was talking about and made body language he makes all the time, even about himself.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I feel like Diogenes looking for an honest person

Cheer up. I think they are making some headway with medical treatment for Diogenes Syndrome these days.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No matter what the motions were, he mocked a reporter with cerebral palsy.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

he didn't realize he was mocking someone with cerebral palsy, with "his" usual cerebral palsy self-mocking? how is that better??
edit on 3-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: DBCowboy

Have his kids announced that they are going to build some factories with their new tax break yet?

Dunno.

Have you set a date for storming the Bastille?

Can you explain the relevance since we're being all non-partisan and stuff?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Willtell
Obama, Kennedy, or any of many other presidents weren’t as far as I know into rape and mocking disabled human beings.

I mean God dammit there’s just some things you don’t do!

We just can’t impress that on you Trump supporters.

That dam, there's just some things YOU DON'T DO!!!!

When Trump mocked the guy with cerable palsy is when I just couldn't give him anymore slack. There are some things you just don't do and mocking the disabled is on of them.

It’s not exactly that night and day.

Having a medical condition is sad for sure, however that doesn’t make every person for example with cerebral palsy untouchable.

There was a man who r.i.p had cerebral palsy and drank at bars every night. He was known to drink and have younger women around him (jobless needing a place to stay etc) and paid them to up keep his house etc and did sexual favors.

And he loved to gossip the drama between the women to others when they got jealous at each other who spent more time with him and he started favoring who etc.

If any local judgmented him or ripped on him, would that make them a**h**** just because he had cerabral palsy?

Just saying, sometimes there’s circumstances.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

What's your excuse for Trump raping his wife and pulling her hair out? So character dosen't count eh?

www.independent.co.uk...

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Willtell

Here is another thing, regardless of how this plays out politically or legally, ..GET HIM AWAY FROM THE NUCLEAR BUTTON!!! the man is unstable A.F

Psst.....you have been watching too much CNN.
There really isn't a "nuclear button" sitting on Trump's desk.
Get a hold of yourself.

Don't watch CNN, but I knew that you knew that and Trump knows that, but that is the term " He" used.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The ONLY THING Steve Bannon gives a Rats Ass about is Steve Bannon . That is Surely Evident by Most People of Reason by Now......

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What's your excuse for Trump raping his wife and pulling her hair out? So character dosen't count eh?

www.independent.co.uk...

Accusation.

Your ex could accuse you of raping them, especially if things went sour and you had money and was in the spotlight.

Would that make it true?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

www.newsweek.com...

Why don’t you ask his ex-wife?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

He said he didn’t know he had cerebral palsy. Why would you assume he’s mocking a man with cerebral palsy on purpose?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: theantediluvian

No honor among thieves. Trump and his supporters will throw anybody under the bus..... even their own mothers I'd bet... all for protecting ideological sensitivities. Who's next? Jared.

Great start to the year I tell ya.

Hey, at least Trump isn't having people assassinated like good O'l Boy Hillary has done for decades.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just wish I could find a neutral, unbiased, non-partisan narrative for this drama.

Hell, all of us are partisan one way or another so I can't really rely on anyone here, can I?

Is anyone willing to discuss this in a way that removes the personal biases?

Are you saying two things there as if one though?
I am certainly not partisan here while my, 'personal bias' sticks out a mile...IMO, for good reason. So what in your opinion is reasonable?

Thing is, you are not being fair to people like me who did stick their necks out way back, and took the flack, many people didn't want to listen then to bloody foreigners, but yet again we are here talking about this President's mad tweets, (something of which I have said many times he just should have shut up because he is exposing his own self by them) so yet again he goes with a tweet on Bannon saying that Bannon has lost his mind etc...when everyone knows what he is really attempting is, don't believe a word Bannon says about the Russian investigation, period.
The Russian investigation which is....believe it or not, still going on with no sign of ending, and if you work it out, Trump is unable to stop it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

he didn't realize he was mocking someone with cerebral palsy, with "his" usual cerebral palsy self-mocking? how is that better??

It means it was an accident. He wasn’t mocking a disability. Why do I have to spell this out for you.
edit on 3-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

He said he didn’t know he had cerebral palsy. Why would you assume he’s mocking a man with cerebral palsy on purpose?

What if he wouldn't know? he still mocked someone with an obvious disability in an attempt to make mileage out of it, he lost badly on that one, he was just lucky someone didn't give him a knuckle sandwich.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That was a low point for me too. Well that, and encouraging violence at his rally's when he told some guy to 'punch" a heckler in the face, and said he would pay his legal bills if he did it. That was a red flag for me too -- that this was not a good man. I tried though. I really tried to find his good qualities as long as I could. Some days I still do, but I've about given up now.

Just a thought, I'm not joining in the thread. I'm too late anyway, and people here are mad, lol, and it's too close to bedtime for me to be mad.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why would you assume that that is what I was assuming.

I am assuming he was mocking someone and wondering why he would do that?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Pretty sure Bannon didn't write this book.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join