It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This isn't a left right issue anymore. You have loads of decent conservatives that denounce this reprobate.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Talk about the straw that breaks the camels back. Trump has broken a whole herd of camels and his fawners still can't see the reality of who they defend.

Blindness is not just about eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This isn't a left right issue anymore. You have loads of decent conservatives that denounce this reprobate.

Okay.

This is what I'm talking about.

I get it, you hate the man. Hell, not sure you don't hate the people that voted for him.

But that's not the point.

Did Trump do anything wrong?

Does Bannon have an axe to grind?

Is this just partisan bullcrap?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yes. I hope we don't become the country where morals, ethics, and personal characteristics no longer matter, and are pushed aside because of 'policy'. We CAN find a person capable of having both. And we need to.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

there has never been a more shambolic, unseemly, divisive and chaotic administration than the slow-motion car crash that is the current one unfolding/unravelling under the D. simply farcical. i realise my opinion as a non - US citizen is valueless to some/many/most but there it is.

It's not that it is without value; it's just that it is misinformed.

And your response is subjective, so youre even

No it isn’t. Look at ISIS and tell me again how shambolic the administration is. What’s chaotic is the drivel your ideological handlers serve up for you. For instance, this latest affair is a he said/she said deep-state dinner theatre.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Have his kids announced that they are going to build some factories with their new tax break yet?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Name me 5 politicians that have morals, ethics, and high personal characteristics.

Please.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Have his kids announced that they are going to build some factories with their new tax break yet?

Dunno.

Have you set a date for storming the Bastille?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

This should be reading in every neighborhood church and neighborhood library that voted this scoundrel in office.

Trump called his former Acting Attorney General a “c---” when she refused to have the Justice Department uphold his travel ban on seven majority-Muslim countries, Wolff said. “Trump conceived an early, obsessive antipathy for Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. She was, he steamed, ‘such a c---,’” the journalist’s book said.

Oh please, then you better throw in pretty much everyone in US history in there too.

What world did you grow up in? You don’t think obama or JFK didn’t swear or scuffed at others in Washington?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The comment section in Brietbart is fantastic. "There will be blood" " I drink your Milkshake"

www.breitbart.com...

Alex Jones tonite is gonna be classic. I'm agonna record it.

Time to mix a big pitcher of Margaritas and pop some corn.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

This should be reading in every neighborhood church and neighborhood library that voted this scoundrel in office.

Trump called his former Acting Attorney General a “c---” when she refused to have the Justice Department uphold his travel ban on seven majority-Muslim countries, Wolff said. “Trump conceived an early, obsessive antipathy for Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. She was, he steamed, ‘such a c---,’” the journalist’s book said.

Oh please, then you better throw in pretty much everyone in US history in there too.

What world did you grow up in? You don’t think obama or JFK didn’t swear or scuffed at others in Washington?

Sure presidents aren’t saints, but Trump has done too much morally offensive things.

I actually tolerated trump until the day he did two things:

One the day he mocked that disabled reporter, then I knew he was an immoral reprobate.

One of the best friends of my life, Billy Ferry, God bless him were ever he is, had the same disablement as that reporter and he accomplished more things than all the healthy people I’ve ever known and was a fabulous human being.

Trump couldn’t shine his #ing shoes

And is not one tenth of the man Billy is and I'm sure he cant measure up to that reporter he mocked either.

Then the thought of this man putting his grubby paws on those woman who courageously came forward was enough to make any thinking person see him for what he is.

Either or and both were deal breakers.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Obama, Kennedy, or any of many other presidents weren’t as far as I know into rape and mocking disabled human beings.

I mean God dammit there’s just some things you don’t do!

We just can’t impress that on you Trump supporters.

That dam, there's just some things YOU DON'T DO!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Name me 5 politicians that have morals, ethics, and high personal characteristics.

Please.

Jimmy Carter, Bush Sr.; Ronald Regan; Gerald Ford; Barack O'bama. In my lifetime.

What difference does it make? You make it sound like it excuses this immoral man's behaviors, and it absolutely does not.
Everybody has made mistakes of course, but it's not so much characteristic of them. It's not necessarily their personality. Their Modus Operandi.
Nobody else even comes close to him, and if you can't see that, then you won't. You are so absolutely partisan that you can't smell the covfefe anymore? Yeah, I know, like everybody else on this forum you think you aren't, but hey. You are just as much as the next guy.

Anyway. There's my five. Blast away through your fanboy eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Then the thought of this man putting his grubby paws on those woman who courageously came forward was enough to make any thinking person see him for what he is.

Hell...even you would be courageous and shed some fake tears when a big, fat check is deposited in your bank account.
Stop with your supposed moral outrage, we have seen a #ing thousand more morally reprehensible things from the Leftists.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So you admit that you're partisan and can't look at this objectively.

I feel like Diogenes looking for an honest person.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Sure presidents aren’t saints, but Trump has done too much morally offensive things.

I actually tolerated trump until the day he did two things:

One the day he mocked that disabled reporter, then I knew he was an immoral reprobate.

One of the best friends of my life, Billy Ferry, God bless him were ever he is, had the same disablement as that reporter and he accomplished more things than all the healthy people I’ve ever known and was a fabulous human being.

Trump couldn’t shine his #ing shoes

And is not one tenth of the man Billy is and I'm sure he cant measure up to that reporter he mocked either.

Either or and both were deal breakers.

That’s your opinion and view.

My niece has autism. Her parents and everyone in the family didn’t take that to heart. What they did take to heart is how the clintons did a pay for play in 99’ bombing Serbia and supporting/overlooking Muslim extremists in the Balkan region. Giving them basically Kosovo.

Second, these “courageous” women that popped out of the blue and back during the last weeks of election and never being heard again? Where were they before? Or did they wait to show their cards and pockets at a crucial time? Coincidence?

edit on 3-1-2018 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Obama, Kennedy, or any of many other presidents weren’t as far as I know into rape and mocking disabled human beings.

You’re wrong. You need to look into your accusations to see if they are just, or else you’re just following the mob with pitchforks to do evil. Exodus 23 I think.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Who raped who?

Show proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here is another thing, regardless of how this plays out politically or legally, ..GET HIM AWAY FROM THE NUCLEAR BUTTON!!! the man is unstable A.F

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

When Trump mocked the guy with cerable palsy is when I just couldn't give him anymore slack. There are some things you just don't do and mocking the disabled is on of them. My Baptist, Republican, Texan, very conservative grand mother, when she saw Trump mock that reporter had the most concise and accurate description of Trump I've ever heard "White Trash"...

edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join