It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Suddenly, Bannon is a hero at CNN and NYTimes. Surreal how easily these MSM people are played.

Not even kinda. We are just enjoying the spectacle. This is what happens when you get a bunch of bad guys together, trying to take over the world. Eventually, they eat their own.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

News agencies can be swayed by political pandering and politically minded superiors? NO!!! I thought that was impossible.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The liberals just can't wait to go out, buy this book and put money in Bannon's pocket.

The money earned from this book will be used to fund more "alt republican" candidates to go against the democrats.

How ironic, the lefties will be filling Bannon's pockets and helping to fund his cause.

Before this book, no liberal would believe a word he said. But now you're ready to put your money out for some made up dirt on the Trumps and White House.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
The liberals just can't wait to go out, buy this book and put money in Bannon's pocket.

The money earned from this book will be used to fund more "alt republican" candidates to go against the democrats.

How ironic, the lefties will be filling Bannon's pockets and helping to fund his cause.

Before this book, no liberal would believe a word he said. But now you're ready to put your money out for some made up dirt on the Trumps and White House.

It's called desperation. Don't forget they even side with dictators in North Korea if it means bashing the President.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Try and keep up....

Michael Wolff wrote the book. How will this put money in Bannons pocket?

Here are some juicy excerpts from Wolff's book....

www.nydailynews.com...

The book is already #1 on Amazon....
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Trump has issued a statement regarding Steve Bannon and well... hell, read it yourselves. source

Things to note: Trump says Bannon was fired, accuses of him of leaking false information to the press and pretty much echoes what Scaramucci said about Bannon.

Popcorn time!

I wonder what really went on behind the scenes to make him suddenly decide to lash out at Bannon. And I wonder what Bannon's going to do in retaliation. It appears to be related to the new book, which makes me curious to read it.

Oh, it's a puzzlement! and going to get a heck of a lot more "unprecedented". lol.
I want to read the book too. I'll get it on my tablet when it's available. I can't help my-self.

You are SUCH a glutton for punishment!

If you read and review it here, do send me a link in mail so I can be sure to read it as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Actually, the money doesn't go to Bannon. He's just the subject of some of the book. It goes to the writer.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I keep hearing "Bannons explosive book". I thought Wolff was a ghostwriter/cowriter with him. My apologies.

It's still looks like tabloid lies. Wolff doesn't seem to have a great reputation.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

lol. It sounding more and more like it's going to read like a gossip column.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

lol, no? i won't be buying a book by him or about him, just as i don't visit his crappy website.

doesn't mean i can't revel in the infighting

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's still looks like tabloid lies. Wolff doesn't seem to have a great reputation.

Then why did the White House give Wolff access to the WH to interview all those people for a full year.

www.nydailynews.com...

I think there will be plenty of conservatives buying this book to see how Trump operated after he won the election.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This guy Wolff was invited to the White House. It seems even Trump trusted him. He a noted tabloid type writer apparently weaseled his way into the Trump inner circle like a fly on the wall....Became a vampire instead.

This on some level has got to be orchestrated.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

from your link:

Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f--- than your wife? Tell me about it. I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise ...’ All the while, Trump would have his friend’s wife on the speakerphone, listening in,” Wolff wrote.

God. I'm just speechless.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

there has never been a more shambolic, unseemly, divisive and chaotic administration than the slow-motion car crash that is the current one unfolding/unravelling under the D. simply farcical. i realise my opinion as a non - US citizen is valueless to some/many/most but there it is.

It's not that it is without value; it's just that it is misinformed.

I don't think so, if anything this part of the world had a deal of info on the man-in-charge now residing at the White House, even before he was in charge....the car crash was/is pretty much inevitable on what was known.
Thing is dirt is dirt, some dirt is worse than others, but it's hard to tell the difference, a suit and a tie is much the same, so you must always listen to the words.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I swear I've never seen someone kiss their own ass quite like Trump.

It's embarrassing to be honest. While I do support most of his policies, I don't have a problem admitting that he's an overgrown douchebag and getting worse.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This should be reading in every neighborhood church and neighborhood library that voted this scoundrel in office.

Trump called his former Acting Attorney General a “c---” when she refused to have the Justice Department uphold his travel ban on seven majority-Muslim countries, Wolff said. “Trump conceived an early, obsessive antipathy for Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. She was, he steamed, ‘such a c---,’” the journalist’s book said.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
OK class, use these words in a complete sentence.
col·lu·sion kə-ˈlü-zhən ..through Money laundering.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I swear I've never seen someone kiss their own ass quite like Trump.

It's embarrassing to be honest. While I do support most of his policies, I don't have a problem admitting that he's an overgrown douchebag and getting worse.

props to you for honesty and accepting reality.

Truth be told I always liked some, not many, of Trumps policies, even though he hasn't done them yet. Such as infrastructure and nafta.

But the guys a wreck.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: angeldoll

This should be reading in every neighborhood church and neighborhood library that voted this scoundrel in office.

Trump called his former Acting Attorney General a “c---” when she refused to have the Justice Department uphold his travel ban on seven majority-Muslim countries, Wolff said. “Trump conceived an early, obsessive antipathy for Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. She was, he steamed, ‘such a c---,’” the journalist’s book said.

Yeah, if he does that sort of thing in order to sleep with the wife of a "friend", it's not just narcissism, it's malignant narcissism, which is just a stone's throw away from psychopathy. Not to mention that he doesn't have any 'friends'.

If this is true, he's one sick puppy.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just wish I could find a neutral, unbiased, non-partisan narrative for this drama.

The left says one thing.

The right says another.

Hell, all of us are partisan one way or another so I can't really rely on anyone here, can I?

Is anyone willing to discuss this in a way that removes the personal biases?

I've said all along, if Trump is guilty of a crime, he should be punished.

But there is such a high level of irrational hatred for the man, his tax plan, his platform that it's difficult to actually discuss without poking fun at the irrationality.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join