It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't question that. Just trying to figure out how you are standing up for them, here on this thread.

That's a good point. By that I mean supporting, or at least standing behind, the one man able to bully back. Kim executes anyone who doesn't clap hard enough for him, so when a world leader finally calls him on his #, I have to stand behind the man.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

the one man able to bully back

*dissolves into giggles*

#BullyBackToTheFuture
edit on 3-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
there has never been a more shambolic, unseemly, divisive and chaotic administration than the slow-motion car crash that is the current one unfolding/unravelling under the D. simply farcical. i realise my opinion as a non - US citizen is valueless to some/many/most but there it is.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: aethertek

Oh please have some respect they are Trumpa Lumpas.

Yes I should probably stick to "Cult45" as their devotion is akin to that of an acolyte to a demented cult leader.

K~

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

*dissolves into giggles*

#BullyBackToTheFuture

Text-speak and a hashtag. Great.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

there has never been a more shambolic, unseemly, divisive and chaotic administration than the slow-motion car crash that is the current one unfolding/unravelling under the D. simply farcical. i realise my opinion as a non - US citizen is valueless to some/many/most but there it is.

It's not that it is without value; it's just that it is misinformed.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't question that. Just trying to figure out how you are standing up for them, here on this thread.

That's a good point. By that I mean supporting, or at least standing behind, the one man able to bully back. Kim executes anyone who doesn't clap hard enough for him, so when a world leader finally calls him on his #, I have to stand behind the man.

I see. But this asinine bravado from both sides is counterproductive.

Trump can't act alone in this. We have people who can control him, stop him, if necessary, if he gets too trigger happy. Kim doesn't. He is a dictator, and what he alone says, goes. He's unstable, and from a very different culture, and may not realize that half of what Trump says is BS.

Besides, was it Ronald Reagan who said something like " in a nuclear war there will be no winners".

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

It's not that it is without value; it's just that it is misinformed.

And your response is subjective, so youre even

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Trump has issued a statement regarding Steve Bannon and well... hell, read it yourselves. source

Things to note: Trump says Bannon was fired, accuses of him of leaking false information to the press and pretty much echoes what Scaramucci said about Bannon.

Popcorn time!

I wonder what really went on behind the scenes to make him suddenly decide to lash out at Bannon. And I wonder what Bannon's going to do in retaliation. It appears to be related to the new book, which makes me curious to read it.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

“Right now, President Trump is in a noose,” Lakoff suggested. “It’s the money laundering noose that’s tightening around his neck.” “It shows up not just in Bannon’s point about money laundering and also in the Fusion point about money laundering in The New York Times op-ed today, but also in the fact that the main money launderer, Ike Kaveladze, was at the Trump, Jr. meeting in Trump Tower, he’s the eighth man there,” Lakoff explained. “You’re saying you believe all of the tweet storm in the last two days is all about providing air cover to distract from this money laundering news?” Todd asked. “The whole thing is distracting from money laundering, and from the fact that Kaveladze has been summoned by both by Mueller and by Congressional committees,” Lakoff replied.

‘The noose is tightening’: Linguist George Lakoff dissects exactly why — and when — Trump tweets distractions
www.rawstory.com...

Yep we've seen this before with trump, right before the indictments, when Flynn got rolled up, ect ect.

I remember reading a tweet last year from an ex spook who said trump will die in prison, I sure hope he's right.

K~
edit on 3-1-2018 by aethertek because: hfgiuo

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I remember reading a tweet last year from an ex spook who said trump will die in prison, I sure hope he's right.

When they go low we go........

Stay classy.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

“Right now, President Trump is in a noose,” Lakoff suggested. “It’s the money laundering noose that’s tightening around his neck.” “It shows up not just in Bannon’s point about money laundering and also in the Fusion point about money laundering in The New York Times op-ed today, but also in the fact that the main money launderer, Ike Kaveladze, was at the Trump, Jr. meeting in Trump Tower, he’s the eighth man there,” Lakoff explained. “You’re saying you believe all of the tweet storm in the last two days is all about providing air cover to distract from this money laundering news?” Todd asked. “The whole thing is distracting from money laundering, and from the fact that Kaveladze has been summoned by both by Mueller and by Congressional committees,” Lakoff replied.

‘The noose is tightening’: Linguist George Lakoff dissects exactly why — and when — Trump tweets distractions
www.rawstory.com...

Yep we've seen this before with trump, right before the indictments, when Flynn got rolled up, ect ect.

K~

Totally off-topic, but I love Lakoff's work!

Back on topic, I think the tweets are designed to overshadow the book release. For the most part, I don't think Trump's base is going to buy the book and I doubt that it reveals much new to those who don't like Trump.

It also looks as if someone wrote or edited that tweet for Trump; the language is a bit different from his usual style.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Mmmmmm looks like conservatives got the Civil War they dream about but it ain't the one they dreamt about.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Mmmmmm looks like conservatives got the Civil War they dream about but it ain't the one they dreamt about.

Giggle, if you really want to feast on schadenfreude head over to britefarts, it's an entertaining circular firing squad over there.

K~

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Trump has issued a statement regarding Steve Bannon and well... hell, read it yourselves. source

Things to note: Trump says Bannon was fired, accuses of him of leaking false information to the press and pretty much echoes what Scaramucci said about Bannon.

Popcorn time!

I wonder what really went on behind the scenes to make him suddenly decide to lash out at Bannon. And I wonder what Bannon's going to do in retaliation. It appears to be related to the new book, which makes me curious to read it.

Oh, it's a puzzlement! and going to get a heck of a lot more "unprecedented". lol.
I want to read the book too. I'll get it on my tablet when it's available. I can't help my-self.
edit on 1/3/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: Swills

Giggle, if you really want to feast on schadenfreude head over to britefarts, it's an entertaining circular firing squad over there.

K~

Eating their own....

www.breitbart.com...

I've already ordered Wolf's book from Amazon.

damage control in the WH isn't going to good....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL Been a bad day for trumpy, did you see where their BS Voter Fraud Commission got shut down.

Looks like the trumpy traitors wont be getting their "enemies list" anytime soon.

Yay a win for Democracy today!

K~

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh I checked them out and went right to the comments, it's great! They're turning on each other calling each other libtards and other childish right wing insults. LOVE IT!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The first link on there is CNN Jake Tapper claiming this is unprecedented... how quickly the media has forgotten the Dick Morris/Clinton feud following Morris serving Clinton in roughly the same capacity Bannon served Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

That is all they can do deflect.
I find it all a bit trivial tbh it really all sounds like a lovers tiff that has gotten out of hand.
Unless Bannon gets called on by Mueller to clarify his statements.

Bannon could also influence Breitbart to turn against Trump. Breitbart's got a number of stories about what's in the book already.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join