It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: theantediluvian
Bannon probably had Trump's PR people tweet that.
Wheels within wheels making it look as if they're at odds, when that's the furthest thing from the truth.

Definitely doesn't sound like Trump wrote that.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

That is all they can do deflect.
I find it all a bit trivial tbh it really all sounds like a lovers tiff that has gotten out of hand.
Unless Bannon gets called on by Mueller to clarify his statements.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

That is all they can do deflect.
I find it all a bit trivial tbh it really all sounds like a lovers tiff that has gotten out of hand.
Unless Bannon gets called on by Mueller to clarify his statements.

Deflect from what exactly? The palace intrigue?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

How did a thead about bannon the hero of the alt right, now turned swamp creature turn into a lil kim is evil thread.

The spin is in full effect.

I'm not sure what a "thead" is.

Oh you with your proper grammar and all lol, you still rocking your steve bannon autographed poster.

link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It’s not nonsense, He physically and mentally abused his ex wife

You ok with assaulting women then?

How fascinating is it, then, that 25 years later, long after she'd escaped he alleged "abuser" and many, many years after any sort of stockholm syndrome could possibly be manifesting itself, the woman openly supported her ex husband's run at the White House.
www.dailymail.co.uk... lection.html

Ivana Trump, 67, has revealed in an interview that she will be casting her vote for The Donald come November, and thinks he will be setting up shop on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue come next January.

'I think he's going to win,' Ivana told People at an event in new York City Monday night.

When asked if he was getting her vote, she replied; 'Yes, of course I'm going to vote for him. He's going to run the country as a business. He's going to negotiate. And he knows how to make decisions.'

Checkmate.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Oh you with your proper grammar and all lol, you still rocking your steve bannon autographed poster.

Oh you with your bad grammar. Yes, it's right next to my signed David Duke headshot.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump, the arrogant boasting clown, who if he had any humility and gave an inch of an effort to learn one could have compassion for this dunce

Rather than going around pretending he knows anything he should be humble

However, you cannot change the nature of a snake

It will only get worse for this titanic of an administration.

God help this world with such people in power.

Well I’m hoping he plunges the world in pain and suffering of biblical proportions like you haters.

That would be epic and you guys can say, “Told Ya!”

No, if I desire the world to suffer just to win an argument, then I’m as bad as Trump.

I think its he who always heralds a terrorist event with joy so he can affirm his own biases

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Between the two of us: I think "but muh Kim" worked better than "but muh Oballary". We've been there already, so thanks for taking me to new places in this alt universe! I guess...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2018 by testingtesting because: wrong thread

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Between the two of us: I think "but muh Kim" worked better than "but muh Oballary". We've been there already, so thanks for taking me to new places in this alt universe! I guess...

Thanks for letting me know it's evil to insult and mock a murderous, repressive, communist dictator. I was certain that morality couldn't get more hollow and self-serving, but I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

No one said it was evil, just non-presidential. It is something any 13 year old can do. When mocking gets us somewhere can you let me know?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

No one said it was evil, just non-presidential. It is something any 13 year old can do. When mocking gets us somewhere can you let me know?

Look how well your presidential guys did. North Korea is strongest as it has ever been.

But then I'm not allowed to respond to Kim talk because hall monitors pretend I'm deflecting rather than respond to your criticisms.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Look how well your presidential guys did.

We are all at least, still alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: butcherguy

......he was a useful tool for a year or so, providing a news outlet ...........

I thought you said something similar about Trump too?

Funny thing though, Bannon also did say Trump was a useful tool...Jeez, there's a serious amount of, "useful tools" around this weather, all being meant in the derogatory verbiage. But hey, I think your right, except that they are all 'tools', although I prefer, 'Space Cadets'.

I just had a thought,
Michael Richard Pence is getting smarter looking by the day...er, rather by each President Trump tweet, that's not so good either is it, where will it all end? Well at least he looks good...not like something the cat dragged in.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I love Koreans, personally. And I've met a few great North Koreans. If no one is going to stand up for them, then who will?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh you with your bad grammar. Yes, it's right next to my signed David Duke headshot.

Good for you, you must be so proud.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

I love Koreans, personally. And I've met a few great North Koreans. If no one is going to stand up for them, then who will?

I don't question that. Just trying to figure out how you are standing up for them, here on this thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I find it hilariously ironic that you would make this sort of broad generalization in this post.

Nobody on the left likes bannon. The enemy of my enemy is still a douschebag.

Oh please, before the dust settles on this the trumptards will be claiming Bannon is really a democratic deep state plant.

K~

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The more I think about it, the more I think this is Putin trying to salvage his most valuable American asset , Bannon.

Russia, Trump and his entire entourage were shocked when he won. The original plan was to attention whore the election and spin it into a new network with Ailes, Bannon and Trump. Possibly launching their preferred candidate for 2020. But, things happened and they opted for Plan B.

However, it has always been evident that Trump was an idiot and an opportunist with a big ego and a big mouth. Of course it will end badly. Now Putin and his Nationalist wrangler, Bannon, have to protect their long-term efforts from the short term threat of exposure, prosecution, etc.

So, since Trump was compromised and is now at risk of exposure if not impeachment or criminally prosecuted kids, they will do everything possible to de-couple him from the base Bannon gift wrapped for him.

They always have the long game in mind.

/tin-foil hat

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Oh please have some respect they are Trumpa Lumpas.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join