It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: mzinga

Really? We just are here pointing out the double standards, lies, misdirection, stupid conspiracy theories etc of your gang.

Can we Summarize:
Trump says 'I have a bigger button'
Normal people: WTF is our president doing. He is an idiot. Is this a di** measuring contest.

Trumpertarians: I love our Presidents sense of humor

Last I looked, the anti-trumpertarians aren't looking at all flight schedules with tin foil hats on to expose John Legend and his wife as some sort of pedofile ring that is going to be brought into Gitmo under 10,000 sealed indictments while they were watching Jason Borne and reading the new JFK leaks while working for the CIA with Hugh Hefner.

I mean come on, who is sane and who isn't?

You get mad at someone who talks # to a dictator who enslaves his populace? You might want to think about who you stand behind.

President Trump assaulted his ex wife pulling chunks of her hair out, you really should know who you blindly stand behind

Kim Jung U.N. executes officials with an anti-aircraft gun, and starved his populace. Bringing up decades old marital squabbles won’t allow you to hide your nonsense.

I've noticed you are using old number 23 more than usual....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What happened to Amerika First.. MAGA etc. Lil Kim is more hot air than Trump and if uses his toys will be wiped off the map. Turn the page, focus on what you said you were going to do.

Hey I like what he said about Pakistan and agree. He isn't all bad, just pretty much stupid, insane, says the first thing that comes to his head, a spoiled brat who hasn't had to answer to anyone before in his life, and like having a ten year old in office. Other than that, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then and he isn't all bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump, the arrogant boasting clown, who if he had any humility and gave an inch of an effort to learn one could have compassion for this dunce

Rather than going around pretending he knows anything he should be humble

However, you cannot change the nature of a snake

It will only get worse for this titanic of an administration.

God help this world with such people in power.

Well I’m hoping he plunges the world in pain and suffering of biblical proportions like you haters.

That would be epic and you guys can say, “Told Ya!”

edit on 1 3 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I've noticed you are using old number 23 more than usual....

Hey even you might get something right every now and then, but so far not so good. What was that about something up Bannon's sleeve again?

link   
a reply to: Willtell

I voted for Hillary.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Bannon probably had Trump's PR people tweet that.
Wheels within wheels making it look as if they're at odds, when that's the furthest thing from the truth.

link   
Isn't this Donnie being triggered, as his yes men would say? Sad!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bannon and Trump are closer than ever. They are staging a little distraction circus for the media, while something else entirely is going on. The partisans won't see it because they are filled to the brim with emotion.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You and I have completely different ideas about what stable is.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

What happened to Amerika First.. MAGA etc. Lil Kim is more hot air than Trump and if uses his toys will be wiped off the map. Turn the page, focus on what you said you were going to do.

Hey I like what he said about Pakistan and agree. He isn't all bad, just pretty much stupid, insane, says the first thing that comes to his head, a spoiled brat who hasn't had to answer to anyone before in his life, and like having a ten year old in office. Other than that, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then and he isn't all bad.

There are 25 million starving slaves in NK. Are you still outraged that Trump had a little fun at Kim's expense?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It’s not nonsense, He physically and mentally abused his ex wife

You ok with assaulting women then?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Tell you what... Why don't we go spend another 10 trillion there to solve someone else's problems. Meanwhile we have crumbling freeways, poor schools, a heroin crisis etc. Lil Kim ain't our problem. If that is your measuring stick we should be everywhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It’s not nonsense, He physically and mentally abused his ex wife

You ok with assaulting women then?

Kim murderers defectors by tying them to anti-aircraft guns, makes thousands of people watch the execution video, then orders them to pick sex-slaves with nice legs from North Korean Schools.

Are you ok with slavery and communist dictators?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Tell you what... Why don't we go spend another 10 trillion there to solve someone else's problems. Meanwhile we have crumbling freeways, poor schools, a heroin crisis etc. Lil Kim ain't our problem. If that is your measuring stick we should be everywhere.

yeah if you can turn away while a dictator enslaves the masses and postures with nuclear weapons, be my guest.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

He is more likely to blow up his own mountain with weapons than use them on anyone else. If he launches anything at anyone unprovoked his time is done.

Next argument!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Can you stay on topic? this thread is about Bannon and Trump.
Plenty of other threads about NK.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Who are you, the hall monitor? Take it up with the complaints department.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How did a thead about bannon the hero of the alt right, now turned swamp creature turn into a lil kim is evil thread.

The spin is in full effect.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Just like trump he triggers easily.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

How did a thead about bannon the hero of the alt right, now turned swamp creature turn into a lil kim is evil thread.

The spin is in full effect.

I'm not sure what a "thead" is.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join