It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Ah... of course the Trump lovers are downplaying this. Bannon was the man behind the curtain of Trumps campaign and championed Trump's so-called rally against "the establishment". Trump and his admin reveals itself more and more to actually be part of "the establishment" in every way, Bannon calls him out on it and the Trump lovers that were so against "the establishment" just whistle & look up at the trees... ok.

Bannon started out OK and then went on his own extremeist direction, so Trump relived him rather quickly once he saw what Bannon was up to...noticed the leaks drooped off once he left...hmmm

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wouldn't now be the perfect time for wiki to release the alleged data dump ???

Between this and the story about fusion GPS wanting their testimony released its a bad day for trump. Assange is falling asleep at the wheel. Where is the big distraction? Other than this rant.

link   
Trump, the arrogant boasting clown, who if he had any humility and gave an inch of an effort to learn one could have compassion for this dunce

Rather than going around pretending he knows anything he should be humble

However, you cannot change the nature of a snake

It will only get worse for this titanic of an administration.

God help this world with such people in power.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
All y'all lefties and righties seem to be oblivious to the concept of covert controlled opposition.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: CranialSponge

Ugh... No matter how entertaining this whole debacle is, no matter how attractive the concept of no longer having to see or hear about Trump anymore if he's found of wrongdoing, there's a little voice in the back of my head that whispers "President Pence...." and it makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

I see so many people saying "please, no Pence". What is everyone so scared of with him? What would he do if he were president that's so bad to make so many say that?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Bannon says they're sitting on a beach trying to stop a category five hurricane.
I assume "they" are the trumps and Kushners.

I find it more interesting that Trump states Bannon did leak to support his image of self importance. The White House has stabilized rather quickly upon his firing. Both he and Priebus took a lot of interviews together after the win basking in the limelight self indulging in their importance to the win. They didn't last very long. Priebus's weak leadership of the RNC allowed a faction to oppose their nominee. Bannon put up with it and appeared buddy buddy with the weakling. Trump only hired Bannon to work with Priebus as the nominee. He was useless after that.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Really? We just are here pointing out the double standards, lies, misdirection, stupid conspiracy theories etc of your gang.

Can we Summarize:
Trump says 'I have a bigger button'
Normal people: WTF is our president doing. He is an idiot. Is this a di** measuring contest.

Trumpertarians: I love our Presidents sense of humor

Last I looked, the anti-trumpertarians aren't looking at all flight schedules with tin foil hats on to expose John Legend and his wife as some sort of pedofile ring that is going to be brought into Gitmo under 10,000 sealed indictments while they were watching Jason Borne and reading the new JFK leaks while working for the CIA with Hugh Hefner.

I mean come on, who is sane and who isn't?

You get mad at someone who talks # to a dictator who enslaves his populace? You might want to think about who you stand behind.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We still hate him. He's just really really entertaining right now.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That doesn't represent all of the left. He did make a hugh mistake in Oct reopening the investigation. And yes people were angry about that. But that doesn't make it that people hated him. I think you're projecting.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Really? We just are here pointing out the double standards, lies, misdirection, stupid conspiracy theories etc of your gang.

Can we Summarize:
Normal people: WTF is our president doing. He is an idiot. Is this a di** measuring contest.

Last I looked, the anti-trumpertarians aren't looking at all flight schedules with tin foil hats on to expose John Legend and his wife as some sort of pedofile ring that is going to be brought into Gitmo under 10,000 sealed indictments while they were watching Jason Borne and reading the new JFK leaks while working for the CIA with Hugh Hefner.

You get mad at someone who talks # to a dictator who enslaves his populace? You might want to think about who you stand behind.

President Trump assaulted his ex wife pulling chunks of her hair out, you really should know who you blindly stand behind

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: CranialSponge

Ugh... No matter how entertaining this whole debacle is, no matter how attractive the concept of no longer having to see or hear about Trump anymore if he's found of wrongdoing, there's a little voice in the back of my head that whispers "President Pence...." and it makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

I see so many people saying "please, no Pence". What is everyone so scared of with him? What would he do if he were president that's so bad to make so many say that?

Dominionism

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah...sometimes ...what everybody knows ... is the truth. Your way everybody stays ignorant because nobody's word can be trusted.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Excuse me? Being a President isn't about who can insult the other leader more. That behavior is not only not Presidential, but something that my thirteen year old boy would do not the President of the United States.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is fun reading all the posts from Trump damage control.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It is fun reading all the posts from Trump damage control.

Only if you consider Pathetic fun.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If only Kevin Spacey could get these guys to defend him he would still have a job at Netflix.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ill wait for the Netflix release and binge watch the whole season. I wonder if we have any tequila left.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Can we Summarize:

President Trump assaulted his ex wife pulling chunks of her hair out, you really should know who you blindly stand behind

Kim Jung U.N. executes officials with an anti-aircraft gun, and starved his populace. Bringing up decades old marital squabbles won’t allow you to hide your nonsense.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The same guy who got Trump elected, the guy who said he'll go to war for Trump after leaving the White House, and the same guy who has Trump following his economic agenda, is suddenly and miraculously "opposed" to Trump?

Knee-jerkers are so easy to fool these days.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Excuse me? Being a President isn't about who can insult the other leader more. That behavior is not only not Presidential, but something that my thirteen year old boy would do not the President of the United States.

It’s presidential now. I guess you’ll have to get over it while you opine about how good at public relations and howpolitically correct your past leaders were.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join