It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Deflect? You are the one who brought up Copernicus. What was your reasoning for doing so? To feign indignation for responding to that argument thread you displayed?

To illustrate your fallacy. It's called an analogy. Simple english.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Does this riff mean that Trump doesn't get to be the "Grey Warrior " of the " Fourth Turning " anymore ?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Bannon throws Trump under the bus.

Trump throws Bannon under the bus.

Trump threw Comey under the bus, now Comey will throw Trump under the bus.

Trump will throw Tillerson under the bus, then Tillerson will throw Trump under the bus.

Then starting next week.....

It'll be Jared throwing Don Jr under the bus, then Don Jr will throw Jared under the bus.

And so on, and so forth.

Meanwhile Pence is quietly sitting in his office sipping on his Folger's Dark Roast patiently waiting for TPTB to inform him of his newly promoted job title (the only reason he probably accepted the job as Trump's underling to begin with - that sneaky rascal Pence).

You just can't make this stuff up folks.

Move over Jerry Springer, there's a new sheriff in town.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sure..Who is she? Your next door neighbor?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You just can't make this stuff up folks.

But you just did, so I suppose you can.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sounds accurate to me... Bannon has lost his mind. Do you disagree?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ugh... No matter how entertaining this whole debacle is, no matter how attractive the concept of no longer having to see or hear about Trump anymore if he's found of wrongdoing, there's a little voice in the back of my head that whispers "President Pence...." and it makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Move over Jerry Springer, there's a new sheriff in town.

Donald Trumps "The President" Season 2 Episode 1: "I'm fired?!?"

Friday at 7 on FX

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Rabid dogs fighting

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: butcherguy
They use to hate the ever living hell out of Bannon until they like the guy when he says something they like.

i wouldn't mistake any of this for people LIKING bannon now... it's just nice to see him turn on trump and divide the base

How can a man with no influence divide the Republican base?

No influence?

At one time he had plenty of influence over Trump as his top stratigest. He knows things and Trump knows he knows things. And as Editor of Brietbart, he is more relevant to the GOP than Rush.

Despite Bannon declaring that the upcoming book is fake news, he still is in the dog house after being instrumental in causing Alabama to go to a Democrat.

Why Bannon supported Moore I have no idea. He had to be one of the worst candidates in recent political history, even without the revolting behaviour towards underage girls.
Oh and Bannon can decry Wolff's book as 'fake news' all he likes, but if Wolff has recordings or notes of Bannon saying what he's accused of saying, then game over.

You're right about that. If there are recordings of the words that Bannon allegedly spoke, then his influence meter will drop to zero.

Donald Trump was elected as our president. Not Steve Bannon. Maybe he can run against him in 2020.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: butcherguy
They use to hate the ever living hell out of Bannon until they like the guy when he says something they like.

i wouldn't mistake any of this for people LIKING bannon now... it's just nice to see him turn on trump and divide the base

How can a man with no influence divide the Republican base?

No influence?

At one time he had plenty of influence over Trump as his top stratigest. He knows things and Trump knows he knows things. And as Editor of Brietbart, he is more relevant to the GOP than Rush.

Despite Bannon declaring that the upcoming book is fake news, he still is in the dog house after being instrumental in causing Alabama to go to a Democrat.

Why Bannon supported Moore I have no idea. He had to be one of the worst candidates in recent political history, even without the revolting behaviour towards underage girls.
Oh and Bannon can decry Wolff's book as 'fake news' all he likes, but if Wolff has recordings or notes of Bannon saying what he's accused of saying, then game over.

You're right about that. If there are recordings of the words that Bannon allegedly spoke, then his influence meter will drop to zero.

Donald Trump was elected as our president. Not Steve Bannon. Maybe he can run against him in 2020.

I strongly suspect that for someone like Bannon that would be a) too much hard work and b) not the way he operates. He's more likely to get behind a GOP challenger for the Presidential nomination and then drip his poison into their ears. That's his modus operandii.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So now that we've spent two pages on the statements provenance can we talk about what Bannon said?

He said there is zero chance that junior didn't bring those Russians in to meet his father And he said junior is guilty of treason though I don't know how he lays that out.

I think he may be trying to distance himself from the administration. He probably knows a bit about where Mueller is going. Obviously the money trail and Bannon alludes to money laundering and an expert on Muellers team who specializes in those kinds of cases.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Please get it through your heads that we know the idiot won. We aren't arguing about it. We don't really want President Pence either. But our current fearless leader is an idiot, and he is getting himself into trouble.

The whole 'ya well Trump won the election' is tired, played, over and done with. We have all moved on, it is y'all that keep bringing it up. Look back the last three pages in this thread, it has been brought up 3-4 times by you Trumpertarians.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here's some more juicy stuff

But the broadside against Bannon obscured the existence of numerous other, similarly biting takes on Trump and his presidency. Wolff quotes News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch as calling Trump a “#ing idiot.” He quotes former Fox News chief Roger Ailes encouraging Bannon not to “give Donald too much to think about.” The book reports that former deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh thought the White House was incompetently run. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus believe Trump to be an “idiot.” Gary Cohn, the president’s top economic adviser, regards Trump as “dumb as #.” The president’s top national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, considers him a “dope.” Even Trump’s beloved daughter, Ivanka, seems to be in on the gag.

LINK

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Bannon says they're sitting on a beach trying to stop a category five hurricane.
I assume "they" are the trumps and Kushners.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Please get it through your heads that we know the idiot won. We aren't arguing about it. We don't really want President Pence either. But our current fearless leader is an idiot, and he is getting himself into trouble.

The whole 'ya well Trump won the election' is tired, played, over and done with. We have all moved on, it is y'all that keep bringing it up. Look back the last three pages in this thread, it has been brought up 3-4 times by you Trumpertarians.

Trouble for what? It's you anti-trumpertarians that always see trouble where there is none.
edit on 3-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Not news to me lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Really? We just are here pointing out the double standards, lies, misdirection, stupid conspiracy theories etc of your gang.

Can we Summarize:
Trump says 'I have a bigger button'
Normal people: WTF is our president doing. He is an idiot. Is this a di** measuring contest.

Trumpertarians: I love our Presidents sense of humor

Last I looked, the anti-trumpertarians aren't looking at all flight schedules with tin foil hats on to expose John Legend and his wife as some sort of pedofile ring that is going to be brought into Gitmo under 10,000 sealed indictments while they were watching Jason Borne and reading the new JFK leaks while working for the CIA with Hugh Hefner.

I mean come on, who is sane and who isn't?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Ugh... No matter how entertaining this whole debacle is, no matter how attractive the concept of no longer having to see or hear about Trump anymore if he's found of wrongdoing, there's a little voice in the back of my head that whispers "President Pence...." and it makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

There's no doubt in my mind now that this was most likely the plan all along... President Pence.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So the Michael Wolf a guy who has no political connections and trying to promote himself, said something Bannon said to create infighting. Then Trump fell for the trap. I think the source is fake news.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join