It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: butcherguy
They use to hate the ever living hell out of Bannon until they like the guy when he says something they like.

i wouldn't mistake any of this for people LIKING bannon now... it's just nice to see him turn on trump and divide the base

How can a man with no influence divide the Republican base?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

They use to hate the ever living hell out of Bannon until they like the guy when he says something they like.

i wouldn't mistake any of this for people LIKING bannon now... it's just nice to see him turn on trump and divide the base

Not that I ever liked Bannon..... but that 'divide the base' is right up the progressives alley.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mean- I dont think anyone's really celebrating. More enjoying the new right implode within itself

There will be plenty of time for celebrating when Bannon tells more of the Trump family secrets. He knows and the WH is coming apart at the seams.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Uh no one in my circle has EVER liked trump

No one in your circle eh ?

BFF's.
edit on 3-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Heh. Called it! I knew you were incapable of admitting your mistakes. Hell, no apologies for your history revisionism either.

What is also the height of ignorance is being a stubborn doubter no matter what reasoning is given to you why something is true.

History revisionism? Have you heard of Copernicus?

What about him? Are you suggesting that the beliefs of the RCC during Copernicus' time extended throughout the world including to the Muslim world, the far East, Africa and the Americas? Or are you, as I deeply suspect, trivializing these other civilizations because Eurocentricism?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No influence?

At one time he had plenty of influence over Trump as his top stratigest. He knows things and Trump knows he knows things. And as Editor of Brietbart, he is more relevant to the GOP than Rush.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Heh. Called it! I knew you were incapable of admitting your mistakes. Hell, no apologies for your history revisionism either.

What is also the height of ignorance is being a stubborn doubter no matter what reasoning is given to you why something is true.

History revisionism? Have you heard of Copernicus?

What about him? Are you suggesting that the beliefs of the RCC during Copernicus' time extended throughout the world including to the Muslim world, the far East, Africa and the Americas? Or are you, as I deeply suspect, trivializing these other civilizations because Eurocentricism?

What? What does that have to do with what I said, besides to deflect from your appeals to authority?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

how do YOU feel about bannon?

I could care less bout Bannon.

Hes a no body.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
After hearing this and the tweet as well this confirms that I had suspected all along, Steve Bannon was fired by the President. And as the President is no longer playing ball, Bannon is now going after Trump and his administration. While Trump is trying to dismiss what Bannon brought to the table right now, we can only wait and see what happens in not only 2018, but also 2020.

If there is a backing off on the attack the Special Prosecutor, or a new wave of impeach Trump coming from the Republican base, this will ultimately show how much of an impact that Bannon had on getting Trump elected into that position. Now it should be interesting to see what Omarosa says ontop of this in her upcoming book.

In either case, the reality is that this is going to further erode into the base that has been defending Trump, from day one. And could be a sign that the tide is changing and turning against the man.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No influence?

At one time he had plenty of influence over Trump as his top stratigest. He knows things and Trump knows he knows things. And as Editor of Brietbart, he is more relevant to the GOP than Rush.

Despite Bannon declaring that the upcoming book is fake news, he still is in the dog house after being instrumental in causing Alabama to go to a Democrat.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'm gonna jump off this here for a second. Because it's been bothering me lately and this brings it to mind.

Folks, let's not forget that this is the most incoherent White House ever, one that has stated that Trump's tweets are 'official statements'.

Does it bother anyone else that it was acknowledged that his tweets are "official statements" which one could infer means policy statements, but we then learn that his lawyer has posted on twitter for him? Who else is posting for him? Who else has access to making "official statements" and "policy"?

*searching through closet for tinfoil hat*

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You assume we like Hillary if we don't like Trump. Truth is they are both unfit to run the country. If you bring up a Hillary I don't see a bunch of people coming in here with a love fest for her.

The new America hates better than it loves, and this is something the Trump presidency has helped to illustrate. Trump is just as big as a buffoon as he appears.

When I personally know people who have golfed with the idiot while being president that have had a direct influence on a press release I know he is just as insane as he appears.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm doesn't change my view of Bannon in the slightest. Kinda weird that the "news" got the statement instead of releasing it on an official government site first.

They could be just trying to stay ahead of the story. Or Trump and Bannon are taking the media for a ride.

Doubt it. Think about it, the leaks have stopped some Bannon was fired, Bannon pushed for Roy Moore and lost, etc.

It's more likely Trump realized Bannon was a POS and fired him and now Bannon is out trying to stay relevant.

I think Trumps statement is right on.

I think the establishment pushed Bannon out while keeping Trump in a bubble that recent presidents endure.

Makes more sense that way to me at least.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

It's meaningless. they're "Official statements" that he reserves the right to take back, amend, deny, or claim someone else made them.

Its extremely bothersome as, it seems to me, he's trying to establish a communication channel with absolutely no accountability.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The White House and all of the press need this....

Link

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Deflect? You are the one who brought up Copernicus. What was your reasoning for doing so? To feign indignation for responding to that argument thread you displayed?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'm gonna jump off this here for a second. Because it's been bothering me lately and this brings it to mind.

Folks, let's not forget that this is the most incoherent White House ever, one that has stated that Trump's tweets are 'official statements'.

Does it bother anyone else that it was acknowledged that his tweets are "official statements" which one could infer means policy statements, but we then learn that his lawyer has posted on twitter for him? Who else is posting for him? Who else has access to making "official statements" and "policy"?

*searching through closet for tinfoil hat*

To be honest - I have no idea. Which is what scares me, frankly.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

No influence?

Despite Bannon declaring that the upcoming book is fake news, he still is in the dog house after being instrumental in causing Alabama to go to a Democrat.

Why Bannon supported Moore I have no idea. He had to be one of the worst candidates in recent political history, even without the revolting behaviour towards underage girls.
Oh and Bannon can decry Wolff's book as 'fake news' all he likes, but if Wolff has recordings or notes of Bannon saying what he's accused of saying, then game over.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No influence?

BS, If anyone's in the dog house, it's Trump. Information is power and Bannon has more info on Trump than anyone.
And Alabama went democrat because Roy Moore was a pedophile and everyone knew it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did Bannon declare the book fake-news? I thought he had as well, but the source was from a fake twitter account.

Do you have another source that says he's denied the contents of the book?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join