It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Trump has issued a statement regarding Steve Bannon and well... hell, read it yourselves. source

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

Things to note: Trump says Bannon was fired, accuses of him of leaking false information to the press and pretty much echoes what Scaramucci said about Bannon.
edit on 2018-1-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Trump has issued a statement regarding Steve Bannon and well... hell, read it yourself. source

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

It musta been something Bannon said....
.....or maybe the idea of Ivanka saying bad words!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Interesting.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Nothing to rouse rabble?!? I'm worried about you!

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Trump didn't write that! It's to coherent.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Trump summed it up very thoroughly, what's the matter?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow, According to Bannon's twitter his statement was "taken out of context" "Fake news" and still signs his tweets "#MAGA"

Trump rolled over on him without even waiting for Bannon's response, and automatically tries to downplay his association. Class act.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's nothing I can add to top this.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Trump: Steve Bannon Has Lost His Mind

I can't say I really care.

Must be a slow news week.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Bannons been hitting the bottle hard as of late, he has lost his mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Trump has issued a statement regarding Steve Bannon and well... hell, read it yourself.

Reminds me of the photo of Trump being all chummy with Hillary and Bill, praising Hillary

before the "falling out", after which she became "crooked Hillary" with chants of "she should go to jail" etc...

When you're in with Trump, you're the best, and after the falling out, you're the worst.

Trump knows know middle ground.

edit on 3-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm dying here. Next he will be just another coffee or Covfefe boy lol.

This will be the tweet storm show of the month.
Bannon has said there's no chance junior didn't take his Russian guests in to meet daddy dearest in June 2016. He said the meeting was treason. I don't know what he knows and I did not buy the book.

+14 more 
link   

No honor among thieves. Trump and his supporters will throw anybody under the bus..... even their own mothers I'd bet... all for protecting ideological sensitivities. Who's next? Jared.

Great start to the year I tell ya.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump summed it up very thoroughly, what's the matter?

The Russia xenophobia train ran off the tracks, and now all they gots is tweets, and statements bout people he FIRED.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think they have all lost their minds.

They as in the DC Beltway.

They have all lost their souls long ago. Trump and Bannon are no different,

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, as my friend Olaru says "It's getting mighty crowded under that bus".

lol!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm dying here. Next he will be just another coffee or Covfefe boy lol.

This will be the tweet storm show of the month.
Bannon has said there's no chance junior didn't take his Russian guests in to meet daddy dearest in June 2016. He said the meeting was treason. I don't know what he knows and I did not buy the book.

Dementia is a killer.......

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Just to add one other thing... the parroting is cringeworthy as hell. i see Trump post something and it's repeated verbatim on here. Christ.... have a mind of your own.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Wow, According to Bannon's twitter his statement was "taken out of context" "Fake news" and still signs his tweets "#MAGA"

Trump rolled over on him without even waiting for Bannon's response, and automatically tries to downplay his association. Class act.

The account you are looking at is fake, does it have a blue checkmark?

You are fake news.
edit on 3-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bannon just opened Pandoras box. It's just a matter of time until Don jr. spills the beans.

And can you Trust Jared?

edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join