It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capt Ajit Vadakayil - Meet India's David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Some months ago I tried to find out which other gods were associated with Jupiter other than Zeus and Thor. Which brought me to this blog entry

THOR, ZEUS, MARDUK, AMMON, BRIHASPATI AND JUPITER - CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

I hadn't seen Brihaspati mentioned anywhere else in my Jupiter research so I was curious to learn more. I hadn't heard of Ajit Vadakayil so I searched ATS for any threads mentioning him. The only thing that came up was one single post quoting one of his blog posts. Clearly ATS needs to be introduced to this colorful character.

He writes on many different topics and usually does so in an interesting and entertaining way - and he doesn't seem to have anything to sell as far as I can tell. While he writes pretty much about everything under the sun (and beyond) his main interest could be summed up with this pic:

You may disagree with his opinions and chances are you will find yourself at the receiving end of some foul language but I would be surprised if he left you indifferent. While he can be hit and miss (like most conspiracy theorists) he undeniably has a lot of knowledge!

I mentioned foul language. Here is part of his reasoning why he uses it:

WHY IS CAPTAIN FOUL MOUTHED--

HE DOES NOT WANT PRUDES , TRAGEDY KINGS AND SQUEAMISH QUEENS READING AND COMMENTING - 

IT IS MY WAY OF "REPELLING VERMIN AND PESTS "-

So what do other Indians/Hindus think about him? Some quotes taken from quora:

Captain Ajit Vadakayil happens to be a retired merchant navy captain who predominantly writes on perhaps anything under the sun. I read his posts and the man has some writing style and charisma inside him.

His posts are controversial in nature and some have exposed many hidden events in history.

Many people think what he propagates is conspiracy theories and other pseudo sciences BUT there is this strange thing that I have noticed as some of his points which I did not believe simply turned out to be true when I observed what is happening around this world.

His posts of Hinduism are superb and perhaps give insight to Dharma unlike any other.

His blog is full of information and misinformation.

He has a take on what history of India has been, some of it is fascinating, some is outrageous.

Nevertheless his blogs make a compelling reading, and one wonders where he accumulated so much information/misinformation from.

At first I didn't believe him I checked through various sources and I have gone through many Hindu scriptures ( Sanskrit ones not the usual English ones ) . and what he does is exposes the real history which some people can't digest so they just get angry and start abusing him . and I used to hate India and its culture back when I was in college but this man has made me change my perception.

My personal impression of him is that of a crazy genius and there is indeed an anonymous comment on quora conforming the crazy part:

he was removed from his tanker skipper duties forcibly because of his alarming mental health situation which was threatening regular operations. He was retired honourably with all benefits. He since then has exhibited certain symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia which reflects in his communications. 

All above quotes about Captions Ajit from Who is Captain Ajit Vadakayil?

So, you have been warned but I hope I also managed to stir enough interest in you to check out his blog.
There is a lot to learn there:

Ajit Vadakayil

edit on 3-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Cool, something new to explore!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thx for the info... I am sure there are many other "david icke's" roaming our planet. Always interesting to hear what they have to say.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Haha Icke is really eccentric (zany) but don't think hes schizophrenic

This dude does remind me of my schizophrenic friend jumping from one thing to another and adding in things that are unrelated. But he is definitely well read.

I think all he's really deduced is that all the gods were deifications of natural phenomena (in this case planets) and their attributes based on physical observed qualities and motion. For example:
- Jupiter being the largest makes for a king/powerful god
- Mars being red (archetypal colour of the Warrior) makes for a war-god (Tyr, Mars).
- Venus is the brightest hence associated with beauty, and travels in a pentagram pattern hence occult associations

And don't get me started on the black cube of Saturn

new topics

top topics

join