It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion GPS to Congress: Release our testimony

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Exactly, that's what YOU said.

Either way, it doesn't matter. You're just as guilty as everyone else, picking a story from a personal favorite propaganda machine, filling in the blanks yourself and running with it.

There is no high ground.Both parties and everyone involved is either corrupt or stupid. DNC leaked information, Russia got blamed, the dossier was produced, nothing is confirmable, Trump had idiots working for him that met with people from all over, nothing came of that, now we're circling back to the dossier saying that more information came BEFORE the dossier...... And none of it is ever going to make a difference.

Which brings me to a post I made the other day, regarding NYT being nothing but state fed propoganda, where I stated (and I quote):

At this point, it's all about damage control.... Get ready for all sorts of "new information" coming to light (courtesy of CNN and NYT) about things that happened months/years ago that can't, and never will, be confirmed.

And a link to the page where I said it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But they did say. They said that the dossier corroborated info the FBI had already collected. SOME FROM AN INSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE SOURCE ! !

They want the nonsense and conspiracy theories to be disproven. Congress won't do that.

But they can't keep it secret forever. They're looking to wrap this up or they keep saying they are but they seem to also be dragging their feet on that too. They are waiting and watching what Mueller is doing.

The FBI was unable to supply any corroborating evidence on any of three occasions it was subpoenaed to do so by Congress.
edit on 3-1-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join