It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You mean he is a known liar who you covered up for as long as he was lying for your guy...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You mean he is a known liar who you covered up for as long as he was lying for your guy...

Now you've lost your mind completely. Hilarious.
Luthier covering up for Bannon?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Metallicus
Meanwhile our infrastructure is crumbling, we are in a constant state of war, we have illegal invaders pouring over our borders, our educations system is broken, healthcare is in shambles

You should have voted Democrat.

Why the eff should he ?

We had eight years of hope and change.

And that's the state he left it in.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yep, it is ambiguous, but I read it as "I happen to think it's all that", meaning treasonous, unpatriotic, and some bad

Yep, that's how it reads because that's the way it's worded in context, although still ambiguous and open to interpretation (or spin). He didn't say, 'It's none of that,' or 'I happen to think it's not all that'

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

"Even if you think Trump is not a racist, or a sexual assaulter, or an arrogant, nacissistic POS, and I happen to think he's all of that..."

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I love the 2016 election....

It’s like the cowboys won the super bowl and I get to relive it through liberal whining every time I visit ATS...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
mmm this is delicious

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There's a disturbance in the Force....

www.rawstory.com...

You know it's yuuugggeeee when Fox totally ignores it.....

really, really bigly bigly.....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yep, that's how it reads because that's the way it's worded in context, although still ambiguous and open to interpretation (or spin). He didn't say, 'It's none of that,' or 'I happen to think it's not all that'

That's not how the english language works, to be honest. "all that" is in reference to the things listed, ie. "not treason".
edit on 3-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The problem is that all the bad stuff comes from gop policies...

1) the war on drugs.. conservative policy that has led to literally countless lives lost, families separated, no question the reason for the more militarized police force, civil forfeiture, Trillions in house people who were not a danger to society..exc..

That ALONE is almost certainly the most influential negative policy in American history..

And Nixon’s staff now claims to was all really just to attack his political opponents.. the blacks and hippies..

2) citizens united: now corporations can legally bribe our politicians THEN TAX WRITE IT OFF!!!

3) wars in Iraq and Afghanistan..

4) the bank bail outs.. where they paid off the banks, who didn’t pass it on to their lenders..

5) patriot act: allowing the US government to wage preemptive and perpetual war..

6) trickle down economics..”if we just give the rich more money , maybe some will trickle down to you!! BS

Do not get me wrong.. some Democrats including obama have supported these positions.. but that doesn’t change the fact they re the PUBLICITY STATED POLICY for even today’s gop..

The dems publicly admit they are wrong, then some are bought off to vote for them anyway..

With the gop they are their plan...it is what they were always going for..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

In a yet-to-be-published book by author Michael Wolff, Bannon reportedly slammed Donald Trump Jr. for meeting Russians in Trump Tower as the 2016 campaign was underway.

Has anyone seen where Bannon has remarked on this personally?

I would prefer to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak......

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Bannon is not a liberal. Why would liberals whine over the revelations about the Trumps. It’s more like confirmation.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oh wow they are really getting desperate to believe anything negative about Trump. Wolff is a known liar and infamous for making up quotes. He is getting accused by 12 or so people. It's pretty satisying to watch people like Silly fall so fast for fake news just in an attempt for being right for once. Wolff is now getting roasted on Twitter.

Apparently the money laundering and treasonous quote is actually about HRC and the Clinton Foundation. This is just glorious.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
There's a disturbance in the Force....

www.rawstory.com...

You know it's yuuugggeeee when Fox totally ignores it.....

really, really bigly bigly.....

www.rawstory.com...

Is raw story the beacon of truth?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Metallicus

We're in a constant state of war? Ha ha who are we are war with again.
My real news station seems to have missed this.
Even in Afghanistan.. we're not at war.
We're after some bad people true. We're out to stop crimes true but we're not at war.

Trump doesn't seem too interested in infrastructure. Unless he can see a way to put another dime in his pocket while doing it and I don't put that past him.

Bannon doesn't seem to be much of a trump supporter in this respect. He's pretty much throwing trump and company under the bus.

Oh it's so much fun watching them scramble and fight amongst themselves like savage little monkeys.

Guess this is what happens when you surround yourself with "the best people" lol...

Go to Ft. Bragg and ask around. being ignorant of facts doesn't' make them not exist.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The problem is that all the bad stuff comes from gop policies...

And this people is how the left absolves themselves of EVERYTHING.

Point their finger, and go their fault.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What will Trump tweet about this. Probably nothing.

What’s interesting here is that Bannon is number one, pissed that Trump fired him.

Number two, pissed that Trump is a nepotistic leader putting his unqualified friends and family in important positions.

The media will have a field day on this...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

In a yet-to-be-published book by author Michael Wolff, Bannon reportedly slammed Donald Trump Jr. for meeting Russians in Trump Tower as the 2016 campaign was underway.

Has anyone seen where Bannon has remarked on this personally?

I would prefer to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak......

His comment is his silence.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So thats a no then.

OK.....I'll wait to comment until I hear it from him.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If you have read any of my posts you would know I don't like trump, never have, and he was never my guy...

But I am not going to suddenly love Bannon now that he says something I may want to hear.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Now you've lost your mind completely. Hilarious.
Luthier covering up for Bannon?

It's nice to know we agree somwtimes..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join