It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I am calling it that because it's obvious, if you read the article and his pasteam comments not only does he use extreme and sensational language regularly, that he despises Kushner and Don Jr and blames them for him getting booted and ruining his vision.

But I admire your hope and resolve.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Can’t it be both??

Can’t he be mouthing off AND telling his honest opinion??

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Here's my take on it: fake news. Michael Wolfe has attributed these quotes to Bannon. Wolfe, in the same book as the Bannon quotes, has been accused by 12 other people (not Bannon) of making up quotes that they never said or twisting the meaning of the quotes.

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: UKTruth

Um...

Trump has been denying it all.. getting caught lying about it. Then lying again before getting caught lying again...

This is trumps main and kinda first political supporter..

If he is admitting it is incredibly bad, then yes it lends credibility..

You can usually believe most of the bad stuff a political faction admits about itself..

You can’t trust much the left/right says good about the right/left and not much they say bad about the right/left.. because obviously they have a vested reason to lie..

He is not admitting anything. He is giving his opinion on the meeting and Mueller.
Jeez, is it so hard to understand? You're acting like he's closed the case or something.

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yes. But it doesn't really mean much. Personally I think his opinions are a joke so I am not going to just buy in because he said something I want to hear.

link   
Wow...so now it is not just that Trump is a clown but now we want to line him up and shoot him for treason? WTF is wrong with you people. Seriously.

If there was ANYTHING it would already have some out. C'mon. A year and a half has gone by since the 'collusion' was to occur. Also, you sound ignorant when you state things like "Russia stole the election"...from who?

Hillary stole a nomination, everyone admitted to it but no one did # about it. Then if you bring it up you are chastised with " this is about Trump not HRC". Bull#.

Sorry, and i stand by this, Trump is not a politician and never wanted to be. He has said for 30 years if it got to bad he would actually run. He did. He won. Now get behind your president and if we do things like infrastructure can be taken care of. It is one of his main points.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes and the most reasonable conclusion is that Bannon is mouthing off..not stating facts.

You have to be pretty obtuse to not read that as him being harsh on the two.

I don't understand your point. The media and twitter hubbub is over Bannon's comments that "Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous' ".

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: bknapple32

So you are trolling. Good luck next election and for the next 3 years loser.

lmao. youve name called like 5 posts in a row. but im the troll

dude youre making my day right now. Thank you.

You'll find that it was yourself who started the political baiting.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Some one has to...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I am calling it that because it's obvious, if you read the article and his pasteam comments not only does he use extreme and sensational language regularly, that he despises Kushner and Don Jr and blames them for him getting booted and ruining his vision.

But I admire your hope and resolve.

Sorry, that comment was aimed at someone else. I must have hit reply on your comment. Apologies.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes and the most reasonable conclusion is that Bannon is mouthing off..not stating facts.

You have to be pretty obtuse to not read that as him being harsh on the two.

I don't understand your point. The media and twitter hubbub is over Bannon's comments that "Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous' ".

I get you don't understand my point your hyper focused on possible syntax of his quantifying interjection in the statement.

I am.pretty sure he said he thinks it was treasonous, however who cares he hates the two he could just be mad and talking smack.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hmmm....

So that is your excuse for resorting to ad hominems?!?!

Lol...

Aka ad hominems mean you lose.. you had no legit point and had to say something..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I get you don't understand my point your hyper focused on possible syntax of his quantifying interjection in the statement.

I am.pretty sure he said he thinks it was treasonous, however who cares he hates the two he could just be mad and talking smack.

Why are you telling me this? I'm not the one hyperventilating over Bannon's statement.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Who is hyperventilating I think the guys opinions are joke. Always have. He also has a propensity for exaggerating and floral language.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here’s the actual quote, which turns out to be a little more ambiguous:

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

“I happen to think it’s all of that” could refer to not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #. I suspect he will confirm this is the case.

"happen to think it's all of that". "It's" as in "it is". Are you trying to say he meant "it's isn't all of that"? That doesn't make sense.

I'll coin a new word conjunction just for you:
"It's'nt". There ya go.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Abysha because: Punctuationism

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Responding in kind.

p.s. This is a discussion - I am not sure winning and losing is that relevant. What is it with you lefties that everything has to be about winning and losing. I guess you have lost so consistently for so long, where it matters, any form of 'winning' eases the pain for you.
For a brilliant example of actual winning and losing, refer to November 8th 2016.

edit on 3/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Meanwhile our infrastructure is crumbling, we are in a constant state of war, we have illegal invaders pouring over our borders, our educations system is broken, healthcare is in shambles, but yeah, let’s make sure we focus on what is really important.

Bread and circuses indeed.

And with all of that, that’s why you don’t elect a dam fool as president!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
By my count this is the 863rd time Trump will be taken down!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

"I happen to think it’s all of that", ie. "not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #".

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

"I happen to think it’s all of that", ie. "not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #".

Lol. No.

Did he learn English from Pauly Shore?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join