It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

*giggles*

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

I like how Bannon doesn't seem to be under the illusion of Breitbart being as legitimate as other news outlets.

I wonder when it's faithful readers will catch on to this?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
I caught that too. Honestly of all the lines, that one made me wonder if this was fake the most. Like- he just outright calls his publication not legitimate. lmao

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
so once again someone that the left attacked every time he opened his mouth will now be held up as a beacon of truth and honesty on everything trump.

It would be easier to take the left seriously if they would stop freaking every time this guy broke wind.

It's not the left that's freaking out. The Trump WH is in meltdown Chaos, they are reading the handwriting on the wall.

I wonder what Bannon will reveal next....the Trump/Epstein connection...? Bannon knows all the secrets, believe me!!
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Next hes gonna reveal what we have all known for years. Trump has zero interest in helping out middle or poor america. The house of cards is falling. and bannons card was way at the bottom

This is fun

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Watching the trumpets spinthis one is entertainment gold. Keep it going guys

Not as entertaining as watching libtards hang on every word of Steve Bannon... White supremacist one day, libtard saviour the next.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hes still a white nationalist. but again. its fun watching your house of card explode. trump supporters having to distance from bannon is.just... gold.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Glad to see libtard is still being used. Cause trump supporters have a hard time growing up.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Here’s the actual quote, which turns out to be a little more ambiguous:

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

“I happen to think it’s all of that” could refer to not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #. I suspect he will confirm this is the case.

Yep, it is ambiguous, but I read it as "I happen to think it's all that", meaning treasonous, unpatriotic, and some bad
Sh!t. Apparently everybody else takes it that way too. But you're right about the ambiguity, definitely. He either gave himself some wiggle room, or it's just an accident. Hm.

You could be right. If that’s the case, then Steve Bannon does not know what treason is. He’s very well read, and I think he’s smarter than that.

Agreed. Don't think the meeting would reach the definition of 'treason".

But again, only Bannon could confirm what he meant to say. I don’t think his ambiguous statement warrants the blatant withholding of context done by the press here.

But, sometimes when you are face to face with a person, like in an interview, you get a clearer meaning of what they meant. Plus, I think Bannon would have corrected them instantly if he felt they had twisted his remarks.

It's glaringly obvious he thinks kush and Don jr are real morons and destroyed his work..

So this could be just a bitter man's take.

He's probably right. Trump's kids and son-in-law should have no part in his administration. But yeah, Bannon mainly comes off as a bitter ex, talking trash about his old flame.

link   

a reply to: underwerks
I caught that too. Honestly of all the lines, that one made me wonder if this was fake the most. Like- he just outright calls his publication not legitimate. lmao

I wondered about that too. Could be Bannon is going to rebrand himself in the event something big happens with the investigation into Trump, that way he can keep his distance.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Bannon calling out Breitbart news the moment he can't really defend them anymore. He's slimy like that.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: IAMTAT

So wait, did Q predict this too? Go thrash through the posts and make some sort of connection...

Watching the Left climb all over themselves to scramble after Steve Bannon as their new savior...is plenty entertaining for now.

Obama let them down...then Comey....then Comey. It's only natural to keep grasping for the next great hope.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hes still a white nationalist. but again. its fun watching your house of card explode. trump supporters having to distance from bannon is.just... gold.

That's your hive mind at work. It's a liberal thing.
Normal people can be critical of individuals on some points, supportive on others.
I happen to like Bannon AND think Trump is already one of the best post war Presidents already.

edit on 3/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Can you do without the ad hom or is that necessary? Sure doesn't seem to fit T C.

It also makes you seem triggered.

But yes it's an opinion from Steve Bannon not a judge. It prettyuch means nothing except the possibility kush and Don Jr really are morons.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Which is exactly what i was doing. But your trumpetism blinds you from reality. its ok. itll pass in time and youll come back to earth like you were pre trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Which is exactly what i was doing. But your trumpetism blinds you from reality. its ok. itll pass in time and youll come back to earth like you were pre trump.

Were you? - seems like you were having problems understanding that there is really no need to distance oneself from Bannon whilst supporting the Presidents efforts. Maybe you're just a bit confused about you mean. Well, truth be told, it is a bit confusing as to why you think a paragraph from Steve Bannon's book becomes the arbitration on whether there was anything wrong with the Trump Jr meeting. I think you are going to be disappointed again.

Anyway - President Trump remains in office and continues to dismantle the regressive lefts policies. It's all good.

edit on 3/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If Trump came out on live TV calling his supporters jackasses you'd be here arguing he meant a completely different animal that in reality is a compliment.

Did he or did he not say “not treason”?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Then I say the Dems and DNC should face a firing squad for treason. Dead serious.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Did you read the rest of his comments?

And who cares he obviously doesn't like the two. It's his opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Then I say the Dems and DNC should face a firing squad for treason. Dead serious.

keyboard warriors in full effect.

like i said boys and girls. this trumpet reaction today is GOLD

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Did you read the rest of his comments?

Yes. And?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join