It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep believing what you want..

I mean you have been Changing what you believed everytime trump changed his story .. so why stop now??

FAKE NEWS! Lmao..
edit on 3-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Banning base is based around conspiracy theories..

No conspiracy theory works once your in charge.. bannon likely saw his base making the flip to “against the leadership” and wants to stay on the right side..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: antiantonym

according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.

Hillary has already written another book ? Or is this one of those unsourced "books" that never will appear for sale....
I say Guardian BS. Just like all the other times.

Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

I bet instead of the name Trump , it was Clinton but this fur in er Wolff could not bring himself to tell the truth and name the real culprit - Hillary Roddham Clinton . He has to sell his liberal trash after all....

Michael Wolff is an American author, essayist, and journalist who is a regular columnist and contributor to USA Today, The Hollywood Reporter, and the UK edition of GQ

en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)

Well , looks as if my first prognosis is correct.

Or is this one of those unsourced "books" that never will appear for sale.... I say Guardian BS. Just like all the other times.

Fantasy science fiction , anyone ?

Well, looks like you're completely wrong, as usual. Here's the actual journalist:
Link

But I think you know good and well the link you posted isn't to the correct person. Next time you try to make something up at least make sure it's a little harder to disprove. It's like you Trumpers aren't even putting any effort into your lying anymore.

Where's the fun in that?

And P.S.

Fire and Fury will be published next week. Wolff is a prominent media critic and columnist who has written for the Guardian and is a biographer of Rupert Murdoch. He previously conducted interviews for the Hollywood Reporter with Trump in June 2016 and Bannon a few months later.

Maybe you can go pick up a copy next week and see what this jazz pianist has to say.

ETA: Ok, this is weird. Every time I click on the link it redirects to the fake link Gothmog posted. Copy and paste the link above in your browser. Very suspicious.

ETA: It's working now. Very weird.

edit on 3-1-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

link   
Here’s the actual quote, which turns out to be a little more ambiguous:

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

“I happen to think it’s all of that” could refer to not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #. I suspect he will confirm this is the case.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So wait, did Q predict this too? Go thrash through the posts and make some sort of connection...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

“I happen to think it’s all of that” could refer to not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad #. I suspect he will confirm this is the case.

Lol

Right. What else could it be.. he is very obviously saying he thinks it's all of that and at the very least you call the fbi...

He then goes on to say the brain trust decided to have the meetings without lawyers in trump tower.

Where in reality it should take place in a holiday Inn in Nashua NH with only lawyers, and then given to the media..

Bannon obviously thinks Don junior who will Crack under pressure and Kushner are in serious trouble and is stepping away for his brand.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: antiantonym

according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.

Hillary has already written another book ? Or is this one of those unsourced "books" that never will appear for sale....
I say Guardian BS. Just like all the other times.

Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

I bet instead of the name Trump , it was Clinton but this fur in er Wolff could not bring himself to tell the truth and name the real culprit - Hillary Roddham Clinton . He has to sell his liberal trash after all....

Michael Wolff is an American author, essayist, and journalist who is a regular columnist and contributor to USA Today, The Hollywood Reporter, and the UK edition of GQ

en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)

Well , looks as if my first prognosis is correct.

Or is this one of those unsourced "books" that never will appear for sale.... I say Guardian BS. Just like all the other times.

Fantasy science fiction , anyone ?

So essentially, you cant accept reality. Because it clearly sources Bannon himself. And is being ran by drudge.... But dont let facts hurt ya

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I happen to think its all of that

Less ambiguous and actually on the nose. so .... lets not muddy clear water here.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

So wait, did Q predict this too? Go thrash through the posts and make some sort of connection...

Watching the Left climb all over themselves to scramble after Steve Bannon as their new savior...is plenty entertaining for now.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

Lol

Right. What else could it be.. he is very obviously saying he thinks it's all of that and at the very least you call the fbi...

He then goes on to say the brain trust decided to have the meetings without lawyers in trump tower.

Where in reality it should take place in a holiday Inn in Nashua NH with only lawyers, and then given to the media..

Bannon obviously thinks Don junior who will Crack under pressure and Kushner are in serious trouble and is stepping away for his brand.

Laugh all you want, but language is a lot more nuanced than you think it is. He clearly said “not treasonous”, and he may think it’s that. Either way, only his clarification will decide.

link   
This guy really is taking his firing pretty hard.

I wonder if he's found a new job yet. Maybe that's why he's writing this book. He knows the clowns at the Guardian will pay top dollar for it,

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Less ambiguous and actually on the nose. so .... lets not muddy clear water here.

Nonsense. He said “not treasonous”. He didn’t say he thought it is treasonous.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Right... I'm still tick tocking waiting for this pillar of BS to fall as you guys predict. At some point you guys will have to admit Mr. Big Button is as big as a idiot as we all know he is. Unless of course we keep extending the Q deadlines like the Mayan calendar.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Nonsense. He said “not treasonous”. He didn’t say he thought it is treasonous.

Its like talking to a brick wall right now ...

Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner #. The Kushner # is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This lefty isn't falling for Bannon's latest schtick. This is to keep his name in the press, trying to stay relevant.

Bannon's base is of a white nationalist flavor. IMO he is distancing from Trump to lead his base to farther right GOP primary candidates in the midterms.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Right... I'm still tick tocking waiting for this pillar of BS to fall as you guys predict.

Excellent.
In the meantime, Steve would like you to play with him for awhile.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Not really the conext of the article release is obvious but you can hope.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Did the White House leaks stop the day bannon was fired/resigned?

-Chris

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Looks like Don jr and Jared are going to rat out the old man to save their own skins. Not much loyalty in the Trump WH.

Ironic that Bannon, once the big dog, set the wheels in motion. I wonder how long Kelly will allow this BS to continue?

www.axios.com...

www.axios.com...
edit on 3-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Metallicus

We're in a constant state of war? Ha ha who are we are war with again.
My real news station seems to have missed this.
Even in Afghanistan.. we're not at war.
We're after some bad people true. We're out to stop crimes true but we're not at war.

Trump doesn't seem too interested in infrastructure. Unless he can see a way to put another dime in his pocket while doing it and I don't put that past him.

Bannon doesn't seem to be much of a trump supporter in this respect. He's pretty much throwing trump and company under the bus.

Oh it's so much fun watching them scramble and fight amongst themselves like savage little monkeys.

Guess this is what happens when you surround yourself with "the best people" lol...

Way to tow the permanent war economy / American Imperialism status quo, Neocon.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join