It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders: Trump 'Doesn’t Believe the Entire Justice Department is Part of' Deep State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

“Obviously he doesn’t believe the entire Justice Department is part of that,” Sanders said. “One of the things the president has done is appoint Christopher Wray at the FBI because he wants to change the culture of that agency. And he thinks he’s the right person to do that.”
www.mediaite.com...

There were a number of theories proposed in the following thread concerning what Trump meant by "Deep State Justice Dept." Sanders has cleared it all up now.

Did Trump just claim the U.S. Justice Department is controlled by the deep state?

Here's something I wrote in that thread:

That essentially means that there was a coup at some point. When? Most conspiracy researchers believe it was around the time JFK was assassinated. What do you think? 

This news has grave and shocking implications. Can Americans trust the U.S. legal system anymore? Is Sessions involved? Is Rothstein involved? Is Mueller involved? 

How much further has the coup spread? What other departments are involved?

I have the following perspective given what Sanders said:

1. It doesn't matter when the coup happened exactly. The most salient issue is that it happened before Trump became POTUS.

2. Can Americans trust the U.S. legal system anymore?

I don't see how Americans can trust the U.S. legal system anymore. We know that the entire Justice Department isn't corrupt, but what if it's only half? How can anyone trust that?

3. Is Sessions involved? Is Rothstein involved? Is Mueller involved? 

Without any doubt.

4. How much further has the coup spread?

If the justice department is under nearly complete control of the deep state, the coup has almost certainly spread further.

I think the following videos exemplify how Trumpers are approaching this issue. As long the coup was a possibility out in the future, they were saying, "fight it, fight it." Now that Trump has confirmed that it has already happened, Trumpers don't seem to care at all.

I think all Americans should be deeply concerned about this.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

edit on 3-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Anti - you are back . But under another Anti-name.
I liked the old you better. Especially the avatar....
Same posting propaganda , though.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Which part of this is "propaganda"? This is the official word from the POTUS and the White House.

If you're going to claim that's "propaganda", how can you support Trump?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym
a reply to: Gothmog

Which part of this is "propaganda"? This is the official word from the POTUS and the White House.

If you're going to claim that's "propaganda", how can you support Trump?

Who said I did ?
That is a classic Anti(you know who you are) response
And , you still amuse me.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good old Lionel gave his view on this situation.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join